g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Robbie is probably on the phone ordering his private jet right now in anticipation of the YouTube income for tonight, no need to make due with a Rolls Phantom.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My eyes turned white and legs started trembling... I knew something was up. I switched on to sky sports and now I'm off to Tesco to buy some popcorn.

Irrational.

Not even Ty can defend this. He will try though.
"Take Dawson and Hal Robson-Kanu out, what did they actually do? What did they actually do? WHAT DID THEY ACTUALLY DO?

77% possession mate, and we hit the crossbar. The conditions weren't the best either. We need to stick by Arsene Wenger, it's just a matter of time before we turn physical possession dominance into Premier League dominance. Simple as that. Simple as. Simple as. SIMPLE AS."

*In the background, a WBA steward is desperately trying to restrain Claude from ripping Ty's Arsenal-branded Beats headphones from his neck*

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Please get Ty on. I want to see him try to defend this somehow

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't think he will defend it today. The sentiment has clearly turned on Wenger now. No coming back imo.
I think Wenger is gone too, but Ty will try to defend him, I'm sure of it. This is the guy who blamed the wind when they lost!

Robbie's hiding him in the glove compartment of his Rolls Royce for his own protection.
:( I think so. Ty tends to keep away when they get beat badly, he knows he will hate for it

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Getting the troops ready.. this one is gonna be special I feel
No, if you think for a few seconds, you will know exactly what they all will say. Only question is: Which word is said more times, blud or fam? Oh, and how many times will Claude touch his forehead!

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
At this rate Robbie could sit down at the Dragons Den and be the richest guy in the room.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can't wait for the Blud and Fams:lol:

podurban2

Just saw the score, this is going to be great. The thought of us being ahead of them will be a real thorn in the side for DT who has previously mocked us for looking up at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.