AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapori

I use to think the same thing but this was the first Kelechi segment I watched in full. You actually just have to fight through the initial incomprehensible opening. Following that he actually makes some fairly decent points and is quite entertaining and friendly along with it.
Aye, he's good after the singing every video.

I think youtube and social media may, and might just change fan power.
You look what's happening with Leyton Orient, Blackburn, Blackpool and Charlton, social media has given a new way for fans to organise.
Tumultuous times ahead as lower league attendences drop and top clubs lose media influence of the message.

The key thing with Arsenal fan tv is no matter whether you live it hate it think it's this or that, it cannot and must not be allowed to be controlled by the Club Corporate Marketing Execs bleating about "Ruining our uniform inclusive Brand image."

We need more fan power; We've been underground in forums for too long and now the club hierarchies cannot control the message as much anymore. Will be very exciting times for fans ahead. No way these issues are raised as hilariously and potently without such new media channels.

Arsenal Fan tv is probably the most watched channel from fans of other clubs. Very interesting debate on R5 a while back with the Bluemoon channel guy and Robbie.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The key thing with Arsenal fan tv is no matter whether you live it hate it think it's this or that, it cannot and must not be allowed to be controlled by the Club Corporate Marketing Execs bleating about "Ruining our uniform inclusive Brand image."
Yep.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I feel for Claude, he looks genuinely dejected now. It's like the whole thing has drained him. Some of the others clearly put it on for the show whereas I think his emotion is pretty real

binary bot
Claude's had problems in the past, I don't particularly enjoy watching him with that in mind.

fellaini's barber

The face Troopz made when Robbie started talking about Wenger looking at transfer targets next summer has made my night :lol::lol:

Tapori

Agree, Gary Neville made bits of him when he met AFTV.
Neville schooled them. DT emerged very well. Troopz cowered but his point about class-discrimination within the middle-class media was very important. Mo was pretentious. Claude was Claude.
ATv were not prepared and the opportunity was wasted by them. Could have asked about fan ownership, involvement, governing structures, Sporting directors, styles of play, England's defeat etc and how we can wrest control back as fans and his experiences of fan culture in Spain. Idiots. (Cue over-sensitivity by ATV)
Neville's greatest moment was taking on 4 of the biggest UK sports writers all at once face-to-face. Was very good.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
DT's personal vid from inside the stadium. Might have to go on a binge & watch some of these :D

Edit: Ooops, Sly already posted it. My bad!

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
He always interview the same people? And what does "blud" mean?:confused::wenger:

JohnnyKills

DT's personal vid from inside the stadium. Might have to go on a binge & watch some of these :D

Edit: Ooops, Sly already posted it. My bad!
Isn't it really dangerous to be staring into a camera while driving?

saivet

Who's this new chap edging in on Claude and Ty's videos?
Got a Brum accent (maybe it's another West Mids accent but they all sound the same to me) so I'd imagine a guy that just went along for this game and we won't see him again.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I've said in the past Lee comes across for the most part as a decent and sensible guy and I'll stand by it. But, oh boy, does he come across as a scary bloke when talking about Gazidis. Comes seriously close to losing it. Wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of the guy!

Its the first time I have seen him this angry. Reminds me of Edward Norton in American History X

Charlie Foley

I was thinking that... Must be some guy that wants in on the pie
Don't know, but he don't sit right with me.
Didn't like it one bit!

It's interesting, given how they see themselves as the media outsiders, they now have their own mainstream-DT, Troopz, Claude, Ty etc- and within their own little system these guys are now jealously guarding their role as top dog (remember DT a few weeks ago "wanting no little dickheads chatting shit right behind my back") while we judge and criticise the others trying to jump on the bandwagon :lol: "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS INTERRUPTING CLAUDE" bizarre how suspicious I was of his interjection.

Oggmonster

Didn't like it one bit!

It's interesting, given how they see themselves as the media outsiders, they now have their own mainstream-DT, Troopz, Claude, Ty etc- and within their own little system these guys are now jealously guarding their role as top dog (remember DT a few weeks ago "wanting no little dickheads chatting shit right behind my back") while we judge and criticise the others trying to jump on the bandwagon :lol: "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS INTERRUPTING CLAUDE" bizarre how suspicious I was of his interjection.
yeah I'd guess some they're paranoid about people coming oin and taking their spotlight. Fair play to them cos they're all milking it (DT and Troopz have their own YouTube channels for example) because inevitably it will get boring eventually. It is weird how they have basically come celebrities in their own right. I saw Andy Tate outside Wembley at the final and people were asking for photos with him still to this day (I didn't personally!)

Robbie in that interview comes across alright and a decent enough guy. Albeit when they ask what he is doing for plans of the future he obviously doesn't really have a clue. I reckon his plan is to just milk it for all it's worth and prey Arsenal stay a bit shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.