Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Just as the BBC analysis suggested pre-match, Sanchez’s ability and decision making will improve United massively on the counter.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pogba should take notes on that counter attack. Gets the assist instead of looking for glory on his own. It's what separates the top, experienced players from the rest

Kapardin

Just as the BBC analysis suggested pre-match, Sanchez’s ability and decision making will improve United massively on the counter.
Yep, imagine Sanchez, Martial, Lingard and Pogba on the counter against Spurs. For the first time in 3 years, we will be able to match Spurs' pretty football with slick counter-attacks away at their turf (sorta).

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Terrific debut. You can see the quality in the movement & vision. Can’t wait for Pogba to link up with him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Decent but felt he should've got a run out on the right. I still think he was better in that position for Barcelona than he has been wide left for Arsenal.

Ban

What a good debut and he's been a bit rusty. Imagine him in full flow.

Pure sex.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’m definately feeling moist thinking what he can do with the likes of martial, Pogba Lukaku around him :drool:

Love his workrate too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
97 touches in 70 minutes, 6 key passes, 1 assist (created the other too). Great debut, and really liked that pass into McTominay with the positions he picked up too. Will be great for Pogba especially

Fracture90

The way he changes direction with little effort is amazing to watch, making people dance left and right.

Great addition.

He's a tiny guy tho! I mean I knew he was tiny but…!

Litch

Levels....and you can instantly see the massive upgrade.

Donut

He has a tendency to go for a pass that isn't there but other than that he looks excellent. Hopefully we can get him to play with Martial.

Morpheus 7

Excellent performance tonight, hard conditions. He has real fight in him, intrigued to see how he will link with Pogba. I like Miki and wish him the best but can you really see him performing in these conditions?

Redlyn

Our team just got stronger. Top top player. Just adds a massive dimension to our team. A bit sloppy early on but really grew into the game and showed his workrate, vision, passing and overall quality.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Will tear it up in a 3 behind Lukaku with Lingard and Martial.

Carl S Bridge

Good debut. Played well, bit rusty and lacked a bit of cohesion with the team mates but with 10 changes from last game and his first game for us what can we expect?

Still he had some real moments of quality. I thought most of his moments of quality came from a central position or when he moved to the right.

So I would love to see him play in the centre or on the right as I can't justify dropping martial who has been superb lately what do you guys think?

Btw could I get some likes on my comment I'm new here and I need likes to be able to comment more and comment on match day thread thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.