5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raw

City dodged some major bullets with him, Fred, & Jorginho.
It's almost like Pep's playing some sort of 4D chess by pretending he wants players that would be utter shite for the other top 6 teams, just to sabotage them.

SamVimes

Legs are gone. Ronaldo saw this coming and reinvented himself as a 9. With Rashford and Lukaku ahead of him, what are his options? Or United's?

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
He's a tragedy. We need to move on - Just offers nothing and is more of a liability than an asset.

Please China. Please.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Amazing to watch when you remember 18-24months back he was a top 5 in league performer.

He gets it and either fails to outpace someone so has to do a little circle, or has to absolutely strain ever sinew to pass backwards to keep possession.

That and aimless chips that ask the world of the forward

Infra-red

Legs are gone. Ronaldo saw this coming and reinvented himself as a 9. With Rashford and Lukaku ahead of him, what are his options? Or United's?
Off to Italy to play at a gentler pace as a #10 at Inter/Juve/Milan, assuming he's willing to take a massive wage cut (60% at least). Or he could keep most of his wages and play a handful of competitive games a season in a second-tier league with PSG. Or retire.

el3mel

Off to Italy to play at a gentler pace as a #10 at Inter/Juve/Milan, assuming he's willing to take a massive wage cut (60% at least). Or he could keep most of his wages and play a handful of competitive games a season in a second-tier league with PSG. Or retire.
PSG won't touch him.

China or MLS it's.

mu4c_20le

I was only half joking at the time but the best chance was to fool Henry into taking him to Monaco on loan to buy. He will look good (cant be worse than Depay?) and hopefuly they take him. Too late now.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Worst of the attacking players in the squad it seems

Verminator

Would be hilarious if he played for someone else.
There was a bit where a Palace player brushed past him to take the ball. Then he was a yard behind, as 3 players took it in turns to play around him. It made me think of Bruce Willis in The Sixth Sense. He's the only one who doesn't know that he's finished.

SamVimes

Never going to happen. £350K a week at a top tier Club. Who walks away from that?

Canagel

btw when was his last goal for us in the PL? I actually cannot remember.. .

Cloud7

He never seems to be in control of the ball, no matter what. It always seems like the ball is around him, and he’s hoping that it does something, but he’s never fully in control of it.

Brightonian

It's almost like Pep's playing some sort of 4D chess by pretending he wants players that would be utter shite for the other top 6 teams, just to sabotage them.
The thing is, you just know Sanchez would have gone to them and absolutely ripped it up all season. I'd have put every penny I have on it. It was almost worth getting him just to stop them getting him. Don't be daft, of course it wasn't.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I had some hope that something would click and he would come good, but there's no chance of that happening. I hope we can somehow offload him this summer.

mu4c_20le

He never seems to be in control of the ball, no matter what. It always seems like the ball is around him, and he’s hoping that it does something, but he’s never fully in control of it.
Sometimes I feel like he's never fully in control of his own legs.

Cloud7

Sometimes I feel like he's never fully in control of his own legs.
There’s that as well, but at least his legs are attached to his body, the ball always seems to be a few yards away from him, never actually at his feet.

Al-T

Being paid a lot of money when his only real contribution is keeping Phil Jones company in the sick room.

Legs have gone. Sad to see. Needs to play in a league with a slower pace. Will be difficult to offload him unless he's prepared to take a significant wage cut.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Played well. Important contribution was his ability to use his body to quickly turn and hold up play which allowed us to recycle possession a lot more than if he didn't do that for us. Seems like a small thing, but usually he loses the ball from trying to hard but today he worked hard and did the simple bits for the team, which I appreciated.

gza the genius

Played well. Important contribution was his ability to use his body to quickly turn and hold up play which allowed us to recycle possession a lot more than if he didn't do that for us. Seems like a small thing, but usually he loses the ball from trying to hard but today he worked hard and did the simple bits for the team, which I appreciated.
He's our highest paid player and an attacker at that, what you're crediting him for simply isn't even close to enough to be called an important contribution. His "quickly turning" was essentially him constantly having to circle back around because he stood absolutely no chance of beating his man. He technically didn't have a bad game really but he just didn't offer us anything at all going forward.

BurtSpangle

I must've missed the bits where he did stuff wrong. Thought he was very good today, retained the ball well and picked out some good passes to get out of pressure.

mu4c_20le

He started sloppily but he was fine after that. Really don't know how people can give him so much hate for a decent, hardworking performance.
People aren't hating him, they're just saiying he's done. Also as an attacking player he should be judged on his offensive contributions, of which there were almost none.. no one is faulting his effort, but it's not enough.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He started sloppily but he was fine after that. Really don't know how people can give him so much hate for a decent, hardworking performance.
Probs because all his performances are like that, but there's rarely anything to show from it.
I thought for a while it meant things would eventually click, but it's just more of the same. Massive shame. Could've been very different.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He's our highest paid player and an attacker at that. His "quickly turning" was essentially him constantly having to circle back around because he stood absolutely no chance of beating his man. He technically didn't have a bad game really but he just didn't offer us anything at all going forward.
I get that, but I do think it was something Ole was aware of and gave some instructions on, like a tactical choice because Sanchez instinct is to be creative at all times - attack and lose the ball - repeat. At least he had a purpose this time. Sanchez has to change his game around if he'll want to continue to play top level football. He is talented so if he understands this and finds a way to not play like a quick kid, he'll do fine. He has a few things working for him still without the pace, he needs to focus on perfecting those things now, and keep working like a maniac helps.

mu4c_20le

I could hardly find any stats on him, thats how insignificant he was

Status
Not open for further replies.