5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Can't remember anything he did right, though im sure there were some things. Couldn't get past anyone, kept falling over. Really not sure what to do with him and seems like Ole feels the same way.

Canagel

he's such a nothing player these days. what did he do of note in 80 minutes? can anyone recall?

Chillosophy

He was absolutely fine today. Battled hard and interchanged very well. I am pleased with him tonight.
While I agree with you on the performance (partially), It's hard to call it absolutely fine knowing he's our highest paid player whilst performing like a squad player.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He was absolutely fine today. Battled hard and interchanged very well. I am pleased with him tonight.
Seconded. Last game I'm gonna criticize him for. Was everywhere and played some nice passes. Provided much needed experience at times and looked much fitter than recently.

kundalini

Tried really hard, stole the ball from them a few times, defended well when required, near post header wide from Fred's cross. Didn't seem much of a threat in the final third, perhaps one of those days when all the opportunities fell to Lukaku instead.

Gungne

I was hoping that he was sold before the end of 2nd half. 1st half he was 100% invisible.

Brightonian

I can't comprehend this. He was running through treacle and passing with a blindfold on.

We saw the clear difference between Lukaku and Sanchez tonight. Lukaku's form and attitude have been shaky and he needs to sort his shape and fitness out. But even through all that he's scoring goals and putting himself about. Sanchez is clearly trying hard but whatever's happened to him is not just going to clear away at some point. And while Lukaku's 25 and going through the ordinary ups and downs of form, Sanchez is a player who has always relied on his acceleration, agility and pace who is 30 and it shows.

Infra-red

What a precipitous decline. Goodness knows what's happened to him - he looks as bewildered about his lack of ability as the rest of us.

If it wasn't for the half a million quid a week we're giving him to play, he'd surely be seriously considering retiring, now.

Kostov

While I agree with you on the performance (partially), It's hard to call it absolutely fine knowing he's our highest paid player whilst performing like a squad player.
80% of our squad are getting overpayed considering the level they are on. Get over it, we got him for peanuts, of course he was going to get a high wage.

He has been decent in the last couple of games, he works his socks off, and plays like he cares. People can't get over all the media propaganda and the how he was supposedly earning 1m per week.

Bwuk

Seemed to end up playing in the midfield a lot, don’t think the side had faith in how Fred was playing.

Sanchez tries hard but it doesn’t come off. He’s not a wide player anymore.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Even on a positive night for the team he was poor. It’s just not working out. He’ll be out of the club this summer.

Bobski

He is done, good luck getting some poor fools to take on his wages.

Baxter

He just never looks dangerous. Not as bad as he has been but doesn’t offer enough. Would be delighted if we could get shot of him in the summer.

Ace of Spades

He is avarage, and that is not good enough for the money being paid to him. Looks to be the guy to upgrade on.

Kostov

I can't comprehend this. He was running through treacle and passing with a blindfold on.

We saw the clear difference between Lukaku and Sanchez tonight. Lukaku's form and attitude have been shaky and he needs to sort his shape and fitness out. But even through all that he's scoring goals and putting himself about. Sanchez is clearly trying hard but whatever's happened to him is not just going to clear away at some point. And while Lukaku's 25 and going through the ordinary ups and downs of form, Sanchez is a player who has always relied on his acceleration, agility and pace who is 30 and it shows.
He tried some risky passes and one stupid pass for Dalot on the end. Yes I agree there are some worrying signs and he does look like on the decline, but he tries hard, and today was very solid in the general link up play. We are not getting rid any time soon, so I hope we find a better use of him. The last couple of games there are signs of a good player in there, determined.

Tomuś

his time here is up. someone said the Chinese window is closing tomorow - if we could shift him before the deadline we should do it.
Exactly. Let's throw out every squaddie like Sanchez and Fella ASAP and then complain we have no players to pick with all the injuries.

Infra-red

Even on a positive night for the team he was poor. It’s just not working out. He’ll be out of the club this summer.
We'll be looking to get rid, no doubt. The problem will be, how on earth will we persuade any club to pay even 50% of the wages he's on with us. Shifting him is going to be seriously problematic. Hopefully PSG do us a favour.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I would give him away for free. At least we'd get his wages off the books. Maybe something happens for him elsewhere, but it's not gonna happen at United.

Reminds me a little of Rooney in decline. It's like his body just can't keep up with his brain. You can see the frustration that whatever he wants to do, the body just isn't responding.

Ole needs to have a gentle talk with him at the end of the season imho.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Thought he was fine today. Happy with his contribution.

Canagel

Exactly. Let's throw out every squaddie like Sanchez and Fella ASAP and then complain we have no players to pick with all the injuries.
we've done fine without Fellaini and we have other players that will take Sanchez position as ole showed he's not afraid to put the youngsters in. We don't need any waste of spaces.

Tomuś

we've done fine without Fellaini and we have other players that will take Sanchez position as ole showed he's not afraid to put the youngsters in. We don't need any waste of spaces.
The positivity just after the game is great and all but you really have a pair on you if you think we can go into the wire of chasing TOP 4 with even less quality and experience. Or had one too many, I don't blame you;).

Status
Not open for further replies.