5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp00ks11

Its the bloody number 7 shirt its cursed. Our numbers 7’s since Ronaldo have all been woeful.

Owen
Valencia
Di Maria
Memphis
Alexis

:nervous:

RedNed77

At £500,000 NET per week he's an absolute disgrace and simply not worthy of a red shirt.
The muppets up top who gave him the contract need to be sacked ASAP.
He has so much money it's unthinkable when people are starving and dying in this world.
Send him to Tesco's to stack shelves for £7 per hour GROSS and see how he shapes up.
The worst expensive buy ever by any club in the world, total disgrace
Feck me he must be getting payrises by the day at this point. 500k NET per week would be £943k pw before tax

El Zoido

I’d like to see him under another manager before writing him off. Mourinho seems to have no idea how to properly utilise him.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Its the bloody number 7 shirt its cursed. Our numbers 7’s since Ronaldo have all been woeful.

Owen
Valencia
Di Maria
Memphis
Alexis

:nervous:
TBH Di Maria was good, he just played in an awful team and gave up too quickly.

The rest though have been bang average.

iHicksy

I posted when we signed him that I was worried that we could be looking at another Rooney saga on our hands. Unless a new manager can utilize him then it may well come to pass. Personally I think he needs to be played further forward and more centrally to have any kind of effect on the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
TBH Di Maria was good, he just played in an awful team and gave up too quickly.

The rest though have been bang average.
Di Maria started well but then turned into a joke. Martial bossed it for the same awful team.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Always thought he was a d*ckhead for going to United for the money
As opposed to sitting at Arsenal for another 6 months waiting for City? The club who were very public with wanting to sign him but waited until about two hours before the window closed before actually putting in a serious bid? Then 6 months later once again not putting in a bid even close to what Arsenal would accept? It was blatantly obvious City just wanted him to sit on his arse so they could get a freebie at the end of his contract.

You've been sucked in by the City press brief (Pep vs money lol) that they did when Sanchez got sick of waiting for a club who were fecking him and Arsenal around, and signed for the club who just came in and got it done.

Don't get me wrong, obviously the extra money we offered helped as well. But it annoys me that so many people (including our own fans) are so easily led by how the media reported it going down instead of actually looking at the whole picture of what happened.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
As useless as he’s been, I’d still happily start him at centre forward ahead of Lukaku.

el3mel

As useless as he’s been, I’d still happily start him at centre forward ahead of Lukaku.
Agree. I think that should be the last thing we do before writing him off completely. Give him a run instead of Lukaku as a CF close to the goal and see. If he's still shite, well it can't be helped.

Feel like I'm talking about Rooney with this post but I want it to be one last chance.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My brothers comment in the first half (City fan):
"I'm enjoying seeing him waste away"

Naturally, I was obnoxious as possible with my "ALEXISSSSSS" comment when he scored the winner

Kopral Jono

Changed the complexion of the game as soon as he came on. Along with Pogba, I thought he was brilliant.

Excellent today. I do want to know why he stepped up two levels when we scored and was all over everything trying to make things happen. Why doesn't he play like that every game.

El Zoido

I loved that he took that shot on in the 93rd minute. He’d scored the goal to put us ahead, and all of a sudden he’s up for it.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He was fairly useless when he came on until that header, then he looked up for it even with not much time left. Hopefully this is going to be a catalyst for him.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Excellent today. I do want to know why he stepped up two levels when we scored and was all over everything trying to make things happen. Why doesn't he play like that every game.
Sports psychology 101 mate.

ash_86

He deserves to start. This guy is pure class. In an attacking setup he'd be such a great assert.

Status
Not open for further replies.