g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban

[QUOTE="Ban, post: 21988531, member: 100167

Called police on my neighbor who's having a wild party so it'll be a long night.
Your neighbour didn't invite you then?[/QUOTE]
I don't like their music.

el3mel

Even if he cares about trophies, the league City is winning this season won't be related to him. He would have had zero role in it and will look like someone who jumped in the ship to get a medal rather than leading the team to it.

Will be mre memorable if he, for example, lead us to the title next season. :drool:

WPMUFC

So what do we make of it? :)
It basically confirms what the reliable journos have said. we are trying hijack the deal, there might be a chance, someone from the sanchez/arsenal camp is giving us encouragement, but city are the frontrunners.

Jose is obviously stating we are in for him, but he hedges with the "well it could happen, it might not happen" comment.

Ban

It basically confirms what the reliable journos have said. we are trying hijack the deal, there might be a chance, someone from the sanchez/arsenal camp is giving us encouragement, but city are the frontrunners.

Jose is obviously stating we are in for him, but he hedges with the "well it could happen, it might not happen" comment.
I hope it wont end in tears. It's as it should be, if it goes it goes. If not oh well.

MadMike

No. We call it cajke. Shittest hillybilly music you can imagine. And we hate each other. She used to knock on the radiator when my kid would run through the flat.
Sounds like the the type of music that is really prevalent and popular across the Balkans (and Turkey). But yeah, people that complain at the slightest noise are major twats.

Ban

Sounds like the the type of music that is really prevalent and popular across the Balkans (and Turkey). But yeah, people that complain at the slightest noise are major twats.
Yeah, unfortunately cajke are popular and they're a disaster.
As for her, fe.k her, we had other troubles with her too, she wants war, she'll get it.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
No. We call it cajke. Shittest hillybilly music you can imagine. And we hate each other. She used to knock on the radiator when my kid would run through the flat.
Since I know what kind of music you're talking about, aside from police, take a dump at her doorstep first thing in the morning.

Have a good night.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
ajajaj, poor man, God help us with that crap. Start knocking on the radiator. Do it in the rythm of, let's say, Enter Sandman.

Ban

Since I know what kind of music you're talking about, aside from police, take a dump at her doorstep first thing in the morning.

Have a good night.
:lol:

Was thinking about it.

Laku noć. :)
ajajaj, poor man, God help us with that crap. Start knocking on the radiator. Do it in the rythm of, let's say, Enter Sandman.
I can't, she's below me. I can throw something on her balcony tho. :D

Police was at her place. It was so loud she didn't hear the police knocking, slamming the door. Her first question was who called them.
Anyway they're quiet now.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Yeah, that is our zagreb today.... rock died.

kr0nix

Straight swap Martial for Sanchez. Offer him a large wage packet. Give him the number 7 shirt.
United would have to be even stupider than Arsenal for that to happen. And that's according to Arsenal fans over on Arsenal Mania.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I feel so sorry for you Brits... have to use garbage fraction odds.

Does your brain hurt every time you see a bet listing? Why not just use decimal odds? Makes so much more sense ffs.
Don't really see how the fractions are too hard. I actually prefer them.

20/1 - for every 1 pound you bet, you get 20 back (+ your original bet).
7/2 - bet of £10 get £45. (every £2 gives you £7, 2 goes into 10 5 times, 5 x 7 is 35, plus your original bet).

I've always liked fractions.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Just saw the second part of the presser. Mourinho is basically saying that we aren't getting Griezmann in the summer if we buy Sanchez now. Hmm

Macern

Pee pee pants
Don't really see how the fractions are too hard. I actually prefer them.

20/1 - for every 1 pound you bet, you get 20 back (+ your original bet).
7/2 - bet of £10 get £45. (every £2 gives you £7, 2 goes into 10 5 times, 5 x 7 is 35, plus your original bet).

I've always liked fractions.
That's because you're used to them, surely? From an objective point of view, decimal odds are easier to handle.

apotheosis

O'Fortuna
I understand the excitement here, but didn't we only just establish that a 433 with Pogba high up on the left makes us look actually quite good? Plus we have 2 other strikers who can only seem to do anything from the left?

Am envisioning a formation of:
-------------Lukaku----------------
-Martial----------------------------
-Sanchez--------------------------
----Pogba--------------------------

Good player, but just about the last part of the pitch we need investment in.
:lol: Surely not? If that formation is serious you should probably check your envisioner for a serious malfunction. What makes you think Sanchez has to play on the left? He'll surely play RW/RF or as a 10. which is precisely where we really need someone better than what we currently have to offer the creative spark and additional goal threat we have so often lacked. Greater threat from our right frees up more space on the left, which would clearly be far more beneficial for the likes of Martial and Rashford than bringing Alexis in to simply take their place. Sanchez is very effective wherever he plays, so i see no reason why he wouldn't be brought in to play in the same roles that Mki, Mata, Lingard etc have been playing.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
That's because you're used to them, surely? From an objective point of view, decimal odds are easier to handle.
Oh of course that's the reason. However, it also acts as protective factor - when you're blind drunk and trying to work out if your bet will give you decent winnings, if the fraction is too hard to deal with for your mind, you stop betting and just keep drinking.

...or just put a bigger bet on an easy fraction. Either or.

Status
Not open for further replies.