Pogba Lingard
Matic

Sanchez Martial Mahrez
Ozil
Pogba Matic

Full Muppet​

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I know he’s class and if the manager wants him then that’s cool but this season is over league wise and isn’t he cup tied? We should be building for the future and he should have been signed from Barca when he was leaving them. Always late to the party and paying too much for players that we won’t get more than a season or two of top class performances out of and then they’ll be on huge wages sitting on the bench with no resale value. This is a grand signing when you’re SAF and you’re already top or close to it, just adding another bit of quality and weakening a direct rival. we are still rebuilding but surely there’s a younger option out there who could be as good as Sanchez in the next season or 2?

Bottom line is I trust Jose’s vision though. We have improved under him and hopefully we can continue to do so.

Basa1987

David de Godea kicks the ball to Bailly, Bailly passes it to Valencia, Valencia passes the ball to Matic, Matic quickly passes it off to Pogba. Pogba runs up the pitch with Martial and Messi Lingard running up along with him. Pogba pretends to shoot but passes it off to to Lukaku. Lukaku one touch passes it to the Oh my Lord would you look at that out of nowhere comes Sanchez running into the box who masterfully plays a one two with Martial through the legs of the defender and puts it in the back of the net with an sensational lob over the keeper who stands absolutely no chance! /drool
Too early to say that this is slightly veering into RAWK territory?

Tapori

All the pain, the hilarious posts, the frantic internet searches and detective Poirot work is worth it for days like this.
To be a Muppet is to live life.
Well done you absolute fellow Muppets, I'm on here after a double shift and 2 hours sleep and about to go back out. Worth the 4G data usage and social rudeness at ignoring people.
Long may it continue.

Sanchez would be class. Mourinho spoke well. Di Marzio proves he's one of the most sane and informed journos. Ballbague is a sour bell-cheese

Also: Gary Neville on savage mode today.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I know he’s class and if the manager wants him then that’s cool but this season is over league wise and isn’t he cup tied? We should be building for the future and he should have been signed from Barca when I was leaving them. Always late to the party and paying too much for players that we won’t get more a season or two of top class performances out of and then they’ll be on huge wages sitting on the bench with no resale value. This is a grand signing when you’re SAF and you’re already top, just adding another bit of quality but we are still rebuilding surely there’s a younger option out there who could be as good as Sanchez in the next season or 2.

Bottom line is I trust Jose’s vision though. We have improved under him and hopefully we can continue to do so.
You have the opportunity to sign one of the best players in the league for like £35m. He can also play in the CL. No fecking brainer.

RedDevil@84

We should be building for the future and he should have been signed from Barca. Always late to the party and paying too much for players that we won’t get more a season or two of top class
Sanchez clearly said he will move only to a CL team and he would prefer living in London to living in Manchester back in 2014.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
David de Godea kicks the ball to Bailly, Bailly passes it to Valencia, Valencia passes the ball to Matic, Matic quickly passes it off to Pogba. Pogba runs up the pitch with Martial and Messi Lingard running up along with him. Pogba pretends to shoot but passes it off to to Lukaku. Lukaku one touch passes it to the Oh my Lord would you look at that out of nowhere comes Sanchez running into the box who masterfully plays a one two with Martial through the legs of the defender and puts it in the back of the net with an sensational lob over the keeper who stands absolutely no chance! /drool
You're a bit old to be reading Shoot! magazine mate.

rio's upper lip

I threw up in my mouth a little.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Had to lock the cats upstairs cause my cockerel is coming out to play.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
I just called ballague cnut on twitter, no my account has been locked for 12 hours. WORTH IT!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Task for all the Muppets.. go through your old posts and find anything interesting Sanchez related. Go..

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So true.

Martial better not spend the rest of the season on the bench though. Martial Lukaku Rashford. Im off to make this happen on pes.
If we sign him( and it is still too good to be true) alexis would be no10 or right winger but with licence to roam where the feck he wants.

Mailo

Carbon copy of his presser right before the Matic deal. Interesting. Will definitely give us more X factor, just like Pogba, which is what is needed in Mourinho-systems.

Would be one of our best January windows, if we could get Özil too, which might be a step too far for Arsenal, though.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Sanchez clearly said he will move only to a CL team and he would prefer living in London to living in Manchester back in 2014.
So we are going to make him one of our highest paid players 4 years later and he’s having a less than stellar season. Just seems to sum us up at the minute. I’ll eat humble pie if he comes in and bosses it but I’m not totally convinced it’ll work. I really hope it does though.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
All the pain, the hilarious posts, the frantic internet searches and detective Poirot work is worth it for days like this.
To be a Muppet is to live life.
Well done you absolute fellow Muppets, I'm on here after a double shift and 2 hours sleep and about to go back out. Worth the 4G data usage and social rudeness at ignoring people.
Long may it continue.

Sanchez would be class. Mourinho spoke well. Di Marzio proves he's one of the most sane and informed journos. Ballbague is a sour bell-cheese

Also: Gary Neville on savage mode today.
Well no wonder he is angry the screen isnt even on

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
The pre-Woody United would have had no chance here. Probably would have low-balled with an offer half of what City put up.

But not Woody's United. He will go toe-to-toe with those Oil rich Arabs and throw down real ££££

I love Woody.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If and only if this deal goes through it'll be interesting to see how rival fans are going to try and make it out like Sanchez would be a bad signing.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Sanchez would be my favourite signing in the past half a decade or so. Yep more then Pogba, Lukaku and erm Fellaini?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Not sure about this. Don't particularly want him.... would prefer we invest in a younger talented player. We should be looking forward to the 2018/2019 season and targeting our transfers for that period. Sanchez has a shit attitude which we don't need, especially at this moment. Plus he's old:D and getting niggly injuries. Hope he goes to City:nervous:

VancouverUtdFan

Supports
Canucks + NE Patriots
Htf did this go from 37 pages to 70 overnight?

Jesus Christ people are mad around here....José also said United don’t prefer signing players in January. Folks just setting themselves up for disappointment on this one honestly :lol:

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
When City spent £100m on two full-backs, the media responded by praising City's ruthlessness - for knowing what they wanted, not negotiating and getting the players.

No mention of the fact that both were overpriced.
Walker looks a snip actually. Superb player and a big part of their season so far.

So we are going to make him one of our highest paid players 4 years later and he’s having a less than stellar season. Just seems to sum us up at the minute. I’ll eat humble pie if he comes in and bosses it but I’m not totally convinced it’ll work. I really hope it does though.
Sanchez would be so perfect for us. Well worth it.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
29 is quite old no ?
For most attacking wide players, yeah. But Sanchez is a special player, one who would be the first world-class wide player we've had since selling Ronaldo. For a club who traditionally prided itself on their wide attackers, it's odd that that scenario has been allowed to play out.

Personally, I don't think Sanchez's age is an issue - he's phenomenally fit, hasn't shown any sign of being in physical decline and would improve us immediately. Nedved moved to Juve at the same age and went on to become a club legend for them. I'd look at that transfer in relation to this it if it comes off. He's got at least 3 more seasons playing at his high level, and his joining us would massively weaken a top 4 rival's chances of qualifying for the CL. Say the transfer ends up costing us £30m, and we get those number of seasons out of him, you're looking at £10m per season for Sanchez. That's an insanely good deal, especially in the context of the current transfer market.

To apply the words/logic/philosophical musings of LVG to this case - "WE GOT FOR IT!"

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Jesus Christ people are mad around here....José also said United don’t prefer signing players in January. Folks just setting themselves up for disappointment on this one honestly :lol:
Did you listen to the whole interview? I guess not.

It’s all about context. He also said if a certain player becomes available you have to try all year round. He’s clearly talking about Sanchez.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If we sign him( and it is still too good to be true) alexis would be no10 or right winger but with licence to roam where the feck he wants.
Yeah that's the perfect role for him. He's the kind of player to build your attack around. Central makes sense to me.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

erm Mou had basically admitted he wants him and would like to sign him in January

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You're getting this deal done by blowing city out of the water financially. It's poetic:lol:

BarstoolProphet

He actually said that he doesn't like to sign players in January just for the sake of it but if a certain player (like Sanchez) is available then you have to try whether it's in January, March or July.

breakout67

Supports
Man City

I hate the transfer window, but i've been hooked. Lukaku came out of nowhere, and there was that picture of Matic that got leaked the day before he signed. There have been some nice surprises :D

Status
Not open for further replies.