Alexis Sanchez | Done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
Anyone genuinely feeling for Mkhi and wonder how he's doing now?
Absolutely not. Don't get this love in for Mkhitaryan. We've had more successful players not shown this much compassion and he's only been with us a 18 months.

He's going to be remembered as the man who allowed us to get Sanchez, that's his legacy at United. No more than that.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
But you were convinced we weren't going to sign him when it was very obvious we were? Were you not watching the news?
As I've alluded to... I refused to get carried away until it was solid. 95 % of transfer news is fake news.

soad

Absolutely not. Don't get this love in for Mkhitaryan. We've had more successful players not shown this much compassion and he's only been with us a 18 months.

He's going to be remembered as the man who allowed us to get Sanchez, that's his legacy at United. No more than that.
He was crucial for the winning of EL. Everyone must admit that.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Anyone genuinely feeling for Mkhi and wonder how he's doing now?
He's living in a 5 star hotel with his advisors. Enough money in his account to never work a day again. He will still be playing football for Arsenal who are amongst the elite clubs in the world.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Only just come on, can’t believe I missed the flight tracking.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
So my mate and I have just been chatting about life for the past half hour, it's gotten WAY busier here and some of the paparazzi who left have come back. AlexON

#TopRedz

Status
Not open for further replies.