6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

justboy68

Dearly hope that injury is nothing serious. I hate to see players holding their backs, because back injuries can be real feckers.

Roux

Everything you could possibly want in a Man Utd midfielder - fearless, attacking and quality passing and movement. Love watching him play!

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Tough role he plays but does it to great effect. Love the little flicks that always seem to come off.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He was bloody good today. Looks right at home in the system. Hope the injury is nothing serious. If it is, hopefully Fellaini's back to replace him rather than Fletcher.
As we saw against Swansea in our first game, neither Fletch or Fellaini are adequate replacements for Herrera.

We cannot go into the run of fixture we have with the clubs that finished above us last year without Ander.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He's exactly the kind of midfielder we've been missing for years.

Proper box to box player.

Ofcourse he's gone and got himself injured which is par for the course with us.

Kazi

As we saw against Swansea in our first game, neither Fletch or Fellaini are adequate replacements for Herrera.

We cannot go into the run of fixture we have with the clubs that finished above us last year without Ander.
Obviously whoever comes in if he is injured will make us a weaker outfit, but we have to find the best compromise. Possibly Carrick anchoring and Blind on the side.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Great performance. Hope he isn't injured. :(

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
That first half was his best for us, even better than QPR for me. Really tidy player but also knows how to tackle

Infra-red

He really is a cracking player. We have no decent alternative in the squad, so hopefully it's just a knock.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Not comforting that he doesn't seem to know what the problem is with his back. Was hoping for 'just a precaution, I'll be ready week'.

ottosec

I love this guy! We were really missing a player like him. With him and Di Maria we've basically gone from a crap midfield to one of the best in the league.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Please don't let the back injury be time out of the team unless Carrick is able to step up. Fletcher is not capable of performing in his absence on recent displays.

Thought he was good today. Positive play, great movement and energy were key components of our midfield play, certainly in the first half and a lot of these came directly from him.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I get the feeling that one of these days he's going to get himself sent off. Love his tackles but it's all on the edge

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I get the feeling that one of these days he's going to get himself sent off. Love his tackles but it's all on the edge
Eh, he's a central midfielder, so that's pretty much nailed on.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Not comforting that he doesn't seem to know what the problem is with his back. Was hoping for 'just a precaution, I'll be ready week'.
He will most probably be undergoing some scan or tests to know the extent of the injury. I don't see any point in him declaring on his own something about it without confirmation from medical team.

Raw

Wasn't he completely injury free at Bilbao? Bit worrying that he's already picked up 2 injuries for us.

FromTheBench

Very good today if i haven't said it already.

Need him fit next week thoough as we don't really have a backup to him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.