5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Foley

Two better performances this week. I know it's poor opposition but he was utter shite against the same opposition a week ago so there's a big improvement there!

Should have scored a header, cracker of a pen though and that goal will do him good I hope.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Good game, but should have scored the header. Possibly our most confident penalty taker, no nonsense type penalty again after thumping it to the roof vs Pool

izec

He will miss one eventually, but i would be happy if he would be our main penalty taker for quite some time. He will just smash 8 or 9 of ten penalties in.

prath92

Top game today. A bit brainless with some of the tackles but top performance. More of this please

SSSSnake

Great game. He was a constant thorn and good strike for the goal although very fortunate.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bossed the midfield along with Morgan.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Happy for the lad, he has taken a lot of stick, but has come back to form. Maybe those two previous games really did lift the teams confidence. Glad he got a goal. Chelsea won titles on deflected goals, so nice to get a bit of luck for a change.

gza the genius

Weird that given some consistent game time he starts performing well again. Him and Schniederlin are the future, they need to play together as much as possible.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Yes he's sometimes sloppy in possession but if you give this lad time to find form he is a top quality midfielder.

Devil may care

Excellent today, after Rashford he was my MOTM, used the ball well and got about Arsenal's midfield, won that battle.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
No idea how he stayed on the pitch all game. I'm a big fan but his tackling's ridiculous sometimes.

Esquire

He was great. Especially since Schneiderlin decided to not turn up.
I actually disagree with that. Morgan was very tidy and broke up a lot of Arsenal plays. Dovetailed well with Ander. I don't expect Morgan to be the box to box that many think he could be. He should stick to destroying. Ander and Mata can do the attacking.

acnumber9

He's a better player when he plays in his actual position. He shouldn't be playing further forward.

Sid234

He and Mata work so well together, it's fun to watch them combine for those short, quick passes

Spock

Ander was outstanding today. Had a huge role in two of our goals.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
No idea how he stayed on the pitch all game. I'm a big fan but his tackling's ridiculous sometimes.
Keano, Incey and Robbo were hardly saints you'll agree. It's Arsenal, you need to put the foot in.

Good to see Ander playing with confidence again. Hopefully this marks the end of the Herrera at #10 stuff. He's an #8. Maybe a bit undisciplined, but then so was Gerrard and he did okay in the Premier League...

...apart from when he slipped :lol:

pacifictheme

Thought he played very well today. Lots of energy and him and Mata combined very well. Great play in the build up to the first goal as well.

Djemba-Djemba

Much more like the Herrera we know and love. Played a huge role in the 1st goal and scored the 3rd.

Hope he carries on like this, an in form Herrera makes such a difference.

Skills

Snitch
Only thing I don't like about him is that he makes some dumbass clearances at times for someone of his quality.

Born2Lose

Been critical of this guy in the past, but that was a quality performance. Always thought he would be a better midfielder than no 10. Hopefully he keeps it up! Man of the Match for me.

It's a really good combination with Schneiderlin and should be the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.