Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostur

海尔的老板
No team in the world would treat Di Maria the way we have this season.

Completely messed around our most talented outfield player.
What have we done to him actually? He was given a chance on a wing and in midfield, he failed to cement his spot in either of those positions, he failed to adapt his game to LVG's instructions. Look at Herrera, took him time to get into our XI due to subordination issues yet when he's turned it around he played nearly every game and became one of our leading outfield players.

You'd think we gave him a mining pick and asked him to work in quarry.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
What have we done to him actually? He was given a chance on a wing and in midfield, he failed to cement his spot in either of those positions, he failed to adapt his game to LVG's instructions. Look at Herrera, took him time to get into our XI due to subordination issues yet when he's turned it around he played nearly every game and became one of our leading outfield players.

You'd think we gave him a mining pick and asked him to work in quarry.
We never gave him the chance to settle properly. That's been the problem and it's down to van Gaal.

We played him as a LCM for the first few games: He played alongside Fletcher in CM against Burnley and LCM from QPR -Everton.
We moved him to the left wing for the games against WBA to Palace.
He then played right wing in a 3-5-2 against Arsenal, and then got injured playing right wing in a 4-4-2 against Hull.
Following his return from injury, he got injured again against Villa playing on the left.
Following his return from his second injury, he played as a SS against Yeovil, Southampton and QPR (seriously...? wtf?).
He then finished his first season (as a starter) by interchanging between the left and right wing.

He and Rooney have had it the worst, this season. Constantly shifting positions, but have got on with their jobs and still contributed brilliantly towards the cause. Not a coincidence that our two best players are the ones who have contributed the most whilst playing in, nearly, every possible position. It's a testament to how talented the two are and how we should have played them in their rightful positions to be able to extract the best out of them. Injuries haven't helped us, but neither did our manager. Rooney and di Maria should have been two players nailed on to start in their best positions.

Bwuk

Looks like he's playing in his favoured position, although it could be Mata as the ten.

Cmon Angel show us your class.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Glad he is in the starting eleven. It baffled me how he went from a player that was an absolute joy to watch, to a substandard version of Nani before his move to Lisbon. Hopefully, he can play with no pressure today and show to the fans what he is truly capable of. If he is incapable of that, it is best we hurriedly cash in on him, before his evaluation goes into the United median sale price :D...then fund Bale move :)

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
What's the odds on a Di Maria goal then?

Walters_19_MuFc

Saying on the home page that he's playing left wing, with Young centre midfield. However, sky showing him in midfield. Hope he is in midfield. His best games have come from that position.

EDIT:

He is playing left wing. :houllier:

Bwuk

Jesus Christ. The physio was on the pitch after the initial time he got a knock, the fact Adnan was ready to come on immediately says the Physio probably told Van Gaal that AdM was struggling.

Peoples agenda is embarrassing.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
You'd think he never really wanted to go here in the first place. I know he didn't want to leave Real.
Although that's not his fault, he has two choices, get a grip and sort himself out, accept Madrid didn't want him and put his heart and soul in to a club that does. Or he can become a mercenary and float from club to club earning a fortune but never really settling or finding a home again. I still hope he choses the first because a dedicated Di Maria is an asset to any side, especially United because he's tailor made for us.

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
I've no agenda against anyone. But I've got a nose for anyone who's swinging the lead and that fecker is taking the piss

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Jesus Christ. The physio was on the pitch after the initial time he got a knock, the fact Adnan was ready to come on immediately says the Physio probably told Van Gaal that AdM was struggling.

Peoples agenda is embarrassing.
If a player says he can't carry on what's the call then? I don't have any agenda but I've seen nothing that could have injured him in this game.

Hostekule

Although that's not his fault, he has two choices, get a grip and sort himself out, accept Madrid didn't want him and put his heart and soul in to a club that does. Or he can become a mercenary and float from club to club earning a fortune but never really settling or finding a home again. I still hope he choses the first because a dedicated Di Maria is an asset to any side, especially United because he's tailor made for us.
It's not neccesarily that easy though. Some people struggle to adapt to a new culture and country. It doesn't help that the robbery in his house apperantly really scared his family, and him being injured or played out of position for most of the season.

Hostekule

If a player says he can't carry on what's the call then? I don't have any agenda but I've seen nothing that could have injured him in this game.
Did you not see his clash with El Mohamady?

Besides this match is of no importance. Why risk anything if you feel you might be injured.

Bwuk

That's to be decided between the physio and management. van Gaal wouldn't of played him if he wasn't up for it.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Some of you wanna-be psychics need a reality check that you actually don't know s**t.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
It's not neccesarily that easy though. Some people struggle to adapt to a new culture and country. It doesn't help that the robbery in his house apperantly really scared his family, and him being injured or played out of position for most of the season.
I agree, hence why i'm not slagging him off or declaring he is shite or just not up for it. It's not his fault he was sold, nor that he was robbed, or injured, nor is it his fault his place was taken by the un-droppable Young.

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
Did you not see his clash with El Mohamady?

Besides this match is of no importance. Why risk anything if you feel you might be injured.
I saw him slip and thigh someone in the balls but nothing else, I'll have to check it again at half time.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
In that challenge at WORST he will have been winded there's nothing else in it.

The impact isn't big enough to cause any other sort of damage. I still reckon he'll leave this summer of the chances arises

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We've got some great conspiracies in here.

Looked like he was wearing a PSG jersey underneath his United one.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was still playing LW with Young as the LCM...

Status
Not open for further replies.