5.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Chuffed for him, been waiting all season for him to show sort of form and it came today. Our attack will go another level with him as a threat from left and he also takes some burden off Ibra.

Ixion

I'm nitpicking but can we update the picture of him please, I'm not sure that's even a United shirt.

December_16

His best game for us this season, probably for a big chunk of last season as well. Hope he can keep this up. Him and Mkhi attacking from wide areas is just devastating.

ManUnitedCanuck

Really enjoy watching him play when he's willing to take on defenders and try some skills. Still has some to do with his final ball but he has the makings of a great player if he continues to develop.

Hope he sticks around for some time!

ash_86

He could be our Hazard if he improves his shooting little bit more. He's young enough to learn it.

Ivor Ballokov

Chambers is absolutely awful but that shouldn't take anything away from a very impressive performance. Needs a run of games like this now.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
That was one of his best performances in a United shirt for me, he was fantastic.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
His long passing and long range shooting is actually incredible, his dribbling ain't too shabby either. What a future France have with him and Pogba being able to develop together at club level.

Terminator

He was terrific each and every single time he got the ball today.... Best player by far on the pitch.

NoLookPasser

He was sensational. His best performance for United since the FA cup semi-final last season for me. He along with Mkhi can play a big role in grabbing a spot in the top 4 in the second half of the season.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Great to see him score the equalizer. We need goalscorers.

Very good overall game from him as well.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Best game in a while. If he carries on like this, and with Mkhitaryan (loosely) on the other side, I think we're on course to have a stronger end to the season. Our first half of the season was completed without any wingers hitting top form - possibly Mata - so it'd be nice to have them as a genuine threat for the finish.

devil in me

its so good to have some width in the team again. It make us so much more dangerous and so much more exciting to watch.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Excellent game today, I think his goal has shown that his finishing is better when he plays centrally, hopefully he gets some minutes up front at some point.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Even when he was in poor form he still went past players effortlessly it was just his final ball that was lacking.

ExoduS

Great performance today. Him and Ibra were clicking today! That's so exciting to see! Good Martial means absolutely dangerous Manchester United!

OneUnited24

Such a great player on our hands. I hope the rumours about his agent trying to engineer a move away arent accurate

Festive Sandvich

Really enjoyed his performance today. At his best he showed last season that he can be a one man attack, let's hope he's on his way to that sort of form again now because he has a real forward line to work with and could really do some damage.

Irrational.

Best performance of the season from him today. He was absolutely brilliant and I'm delighted for him.

Even more incredible was how he scored it after almost having his ankle snapped in two by that Boro defender. He showed great spirit in coming back onto the pitch. Martial last season would've come off. Hope his fine performances continue.

His agent, however, can feck right off. Creating unnecessary uncertainty when there is no need. Twat.

Status
Not open for further replies.