Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think we should play the same XI as Tuesday against Arsenal.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
As long as the ball keeps touching the back of the net, I won't have any problems with it. And neither will Mou, I think. If you see his goals, they are all about timing and precise placement. Very difficult to stop even if you know where the ball is going. Look at Robben, GKs haven't yet found a way to stop them if even after a decade of play.
I didn't mean that as a criticism in any way. It'd just be nice to also see another types of goals from him but whatever works is the most important.

Arka_BleedingRed

I didn't mean that as a criticism in any way. It'd just be nice to also see another types of goals from him but whatever works is the most important.
Yeah, that's true. If, in the future, he evolves into a modern no. 9, he will need to add variety to his finishing and movement. But like Suarez and Benzema, he has most of the tools to evolve into a modern central striker.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Deserved. Our best and most important attacking player after Pogba, so we need to build around him.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Knew he would cement his place. Last season was just a blip.
Hope he tears them a new one.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
5th start in a row now. He keeps banging them goals and he makes himself indispensable.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Please make me proud, Martial.

No other player I want to see succeed as badly as him.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Hope this puts to rest any Jose hates Martial talk. People would have been frothing with anger if it was Rashford who had started 5 in a row instead of Martial.

Kapardin

Hope he bullies Koscielny like he briefly did during that 3-0 loss under LvG, and then some more.

Big game performance needed.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Now the next step is for him to make himself unsubbable or at least only to get subbed as to be protected.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
What a player. Exactly the areas Henry used to occupy.

roykeane19

I have been saying since last year hes our best forward player, has true world class ability. Though comparisons annoy peopel, I`ve always said martial is a far better player than rashford(who gets more praise because he`s local, but whenever i see rashford, hes more of a kick and run player, than a true dribbler)

Skills

Snitch
Best striker at the club. Play him upfront and he'll piss on anyone else's goal totals.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
If he played in a Pep team he'd be smashing it goals wise. Glad Jose is seeing sense with him though .

Baxter

And people thought he was a LM :lol:
He's basically still playing on the inside left. It's his best position. He's certainly not a winger, but he definitely plays best off the left hand side. Allows him the freedom to drift across too.

Status
Not open for further replies.