6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Number1

Not been playing too bad, probably his best 'performance' this season (so far) in my opinion.

Even then it's not spectacular but he's not done anything wrong and always looking to make something happen.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Not been playing too bad, probably his best 'performance' this season (so far) in my opinion.

Even then it's not spectacular but he's not done anything wrong and always looking to make something happen.
This season when he plays (on the left) he is usually involved in a goal.

Member 90678

He should be given the kind of creative freedom that Sanchez has.

His close control in tight spaces is excellent.

Ever notice that people get less annoyed when he punts a hopeful cross in towards Lukaku than they do when he loses it trying to beat his marker? I’d rather the latter 8 times out of 10.
It appears to me in this game that he has been given freedom as he has popped up in the middle and on the right,I think both Sanchez and martial have freedom in this game to find pockets of space.

Gbenger

If you think this is his best performance this season, then it's no surprise you don't rate him because you obviously have not been watching our matches.

I can list at least 10 matches just this season alone where he has played better.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Had one assist and created a good scoring chance for Sanchez in one half. But some will still say he has been underwhelming today. Whenever he plays on the left (or anywhere but on the right) he has been involved in feckloads of our goals this season.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Our best attacking player. What should he have done?
The best of a really bad bunch so far. Was another lucky goal. Because of Christensen's bump to the head.

Run into space, run and not open his arms wide like Jesus when a foul is not called and put pressure on a destabilized opponent instead.

Silas

The best of a really bad bunch so far. Was another lucky goal. Because of Christensen's bump to the head.

Run into space, run and not open his arms wide like Jesus when a foul is not called and put pressure on a destabilized opponent instead.
Just sounds like you don't like him.

Nick7

:lol: what?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I like him in this position. 4-2-2-2 could work.

Best thing about the goal was his celebration. Loves creating goals and is desperate to win.

binary bot
You guys blind or his girlfriend?

He has been atrocious.
:lol: He created two great goal scoring chances in a match where we’ve created feck all. Has kept possession well throughout. Easily our best attacker so far.

Number1

If you think this is his best performance this season, then it's no surprise you don't rate him because you obviously have not been watching our matches.

I can list at least 10 matches just this season alone where he has played better.
I watch every United game, I don't class him scoring and making an assist as a 'fantastic game' just on merit. Majority of games this season where Martial as got a goal or an assist as usually masked over a poor performance by him.

Today (1st 45 mins) he's been positive.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
:lol: He created two great goal scoring chances in a match where we’ve created feck all. Has kept possession well throughout. Easily our best attacker so far.
Sort of typical of a lot of fans. Made their mind up about a player and it’s very rare for them to change their mind.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The only knock on his first half is that he should have beaten Azpi a couples of times, he had loads of space and tried to run through the defender.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Our best attacker in that first half. He usually produces the goods when played in his favoured position. Cagey half with little space. One excellent chance created and one assist. Done well thus far.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Lost it pretty much every time he's gotten on the ball in this half after being the best in the first :lol:

EmileHeskey

wow where do i start his best performance so far or hes done nothing wrong ..

BlahRules

Then that's the whole team and has been for the past few months.

Judging him by the other players that are playing he has been our best attacking player in that half and has created two golden chances one of which we scored from.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Awful game for him and he’s spent a lot of it on the left.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Him and Sanchez are competing who is going to look worse in this game.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Best of a terrible bunch but unsurprisingly his head is first on the chopping board.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Best of a terrible bunch but unsurprisingly his head is first on the chopping board.
He hasn’t completed a pass in the second half and with his off the ball work he’s a luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.