Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Incredibly overrated on here.

Willian, Hazard - these are proper attacking players.

I still think our attack is miles off in ability and quality for what a top team should have. Sanchez is a good step in the right direction though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He hasn’t completed a pass in the second half and with his off the ball work he’s a luxury.
Has Sanchez actually retained possession any time he’s received the ball?

promisedlanchiao

Can’t stand the way he walks off the pitch. Its not like we are winning by a few. Where’s the desire and passion? Overpaid tw@t

jungledrums

Awful game for him and he’s spent a lot of it on the left.
Okay not his best, but in the context of the game he’s been our best attacker. I didn’t even think he was that bad, should’ve had two assists.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Can't believe he was taken off instead of Sanchez.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He's way too casual. Pulls something off 1/5 times and looks amazing. He'll have a brilliant highlight reel when he retires but he needs to learn to be more efficient and focused if he wants more than that.

AndyJ1985

To be honest he is massively overrated by some people on here, which is somewhat irritating considering he rarely puts in a great performance to match the hype. .

Number1

Was back to his old self 2nd half, not arsed/constantly being dispossessed/giving the ball away/scuffing shots can see why he got hurled off.

Couldn't be even arsed to jog off the pitch when he was subbed, taking his time walking, crowd had to get on his back for him to speed up.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Leave Anthony alone. He wasn't bad. Have a go at Sanchez instead, our highest paid player.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Very lazy and casual in the second. Rightfully taken out
Was not lazy! Tracked back quite a bit. You guys prefer the headless chicken types with not an ounce of intelligence.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Pretty good first. Pretty poor half of the second.

Him on the left and Sanchez on the right is the way to go.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Don’t care if he leaves providing we get good money for him, hugely Overrated player but he’s a fan favourite for some reason.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Has to stop being a "moments" player.
We're a "moment team", though. No consistency whatsoever so how are we to expect a young player to have some? They need some proper coaching.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Leave Anthony alone. He wasn't bad. Have a go at Sanchez instead, our highest paid player.
He was bad in the second half, that’s what earned him the substitution. It’s really not rocket science.

arnie_ni

Thought sanchez should have been subbed instead. Martial looked a threat at times

jungledrums

Comfortably our best attacking player in the first half.

Second, not so great. But this is us.
This is just the obvious fecking truth. Good first, average second. Where people get this desire to criticise him so heavily I don’t get :lol:

Hojoon

Very good first half but when you can't make basic, simple passes you risk getting substituted.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Very good first half but when you can't make basic, simple passes you risk getting substituted.
It's actually funny because he was the only good player in a half where we were shite but then we improved a lot in the second and he started playing really badly

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't understand the massive disparity in performance between the first and second half.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
This is just the obvious fecking truth. Good first, average second. Where people get this desire to criticise him so heavily I don’t get :lol:
It a bloody weird.

I like Martial and back him a lot. But I have no issues with the sub. He did well in the first, set up a goal and was struggling in the second.

flappyjay

Was not lazy! Tracked back quite a bit. You guys prefer the headless chicken types with not an ounce of intelligence.
The was moment where Sanchez, lukaku and Pogba were pressing Chelsea defenders and thought Martial would press the keeper only to find him standing around. That's what probably annoyed mourinho too because not too long after lingard was sent to warm

jungledrums

Nah, I think standards are through the floor if that's a good performance.
Fair enough. Say that. Don’t say ridiculous things like ‘absolute poison’ because, aside from being plainly untrue, it’s such an inflexible stance to take. How can anyone respond to that?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
At the point he came off, I didn’t think he was playing brilliant...but Sanchez was certainly doing less.

But he creates another goal and that’s what we need him to do. In a tight game like that I’m not going to over-analyse him or anyone. It’s unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.