g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Anthony Martial image 9

Anthony Martial France flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
No one said he had poor long range shooting.
I think people just assume you have an agenda against martial now and misread what you do say. Hasn't improved his shooting from range turns into he has shit shooting from range basically.

I'm one of martials biggest fans and his long range shooting is arguably one of the weaker sides to his game. So I don't know what everyone's getting pissy about.

haram

I think people just assume you have an agenda against martial now and misread what you do say. Hasn't improved his shooting from range turns into he has shit shooting from range basically.

I'm one of martials biggest fans and his long range shooting is arguably one of the weaker sides to his game. So I don't know what everyone's getting pissy about.
Yeah, that’s exactly what is happening. I don’t even think it’s that big of a problem. His game naturally brings him closer towards the box so he can utilise his side foot finishing which he is good at.

OL29

People get pissed off because that guy refuses to give Martial credit where it's due. His last 3 goals for us is enough evidence to say that he's improved his shooting from outside the box. But for some reason he tries to discount them all.

bosnian_red

People get pissed off because that guy refuses to give Martial credit where it's due. His last 3 goals for us is enough evidence to say that he's improved his shooting from outside the box. But for some reason he tries to discount them all.
It's not really the same as what most people mean as shooting from range. It's the same finish that he loves and he'd do if he was closer. Just happened to be just out. Martial rarely shoots from range, and most of the time when he does, it goes over. It's a very low percentage shot as it is, and hes all about the high percentage chances. Haram said that he didn't really improve it since the first season which id agree with. Or at least, nothing sort noting. Never been a strength, but I do think he's definitely refined his finishing

Greck

Keeper thought he had Martial figured out and started diving right early

Yagami

Good post resistant
Inter, Spurs and Arsenal had the cheek to ask for this guy. One of the most talented youngsters in the world.

Number1

Not watching the game today, so can’t comment on his all-round performance (will watch it later). But as a few may know I’ve bashed away on my keyboard in this thread being a critic of his all-round performances this season and in his last 2 seasons.

But fair play to him. I’m not on the Martial train yet and still on the fence with him but hope he can prove me wrong and does develop into a world class player like some think he will on here.

bosnian_red

Not watching the game today, so can’t comment on his all-round performance (will watch it later). But as a few may know I’ve bashed away on my keyboard in this thread being a critic of his all-round performances this season and in his last 2 seasons.

But fair play to him. I’m not on the Martial train yet and still on the fence with him but hope he can prove me wrong and does develop into a world class player like some think he will on here.
Was pretty shit before his goal and class since. Gets the all important goal though

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Had a sloppy game at times but scored a great goal today. My MOTM as he probably looked the most threatening out of all our team.

Vilev

Great goal, but otherwise i mean what is he doing. How many times he has lost the ball with his senseless dribbling.

But in the same time, i do blame manager for that. I mean look at our attacking decision making. Rashford has a problem with it, Pogba has, Martial. Lingard, Mata as well. So if it's one player, that a personal problem, but if literally everybody has a problem with it, it just means it's the manager's fault.

Godfather

Had a good game I thought. Would have been through a lot more often had the likes of Pogba not gone to complete shite today

Status
Not open for further replies.