Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Which basics are these, he often stood still when balls came in, played the ball back to the man who gave it him on the wing. He didn’t beat his man once, often looked frustrated and gave fouls away when he lost the ball. A throwaway comment to say he got the basics right when we’ve all just watched the match to see he absolutely didn’t.
Touching and passing the ball. Literally the basics.

Frank White

If you're gonna name me and chat shite, you may as well tag me. I've said he was poor today and agree he's had a poor season, so what exactly are you banging on about?
:lol: didn't mean to touch a nerve mate. Would be going round in circles to try and explain your obvious biases towards Martial and I only have one post left also Drainy is doing a good job as it is.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Touching and passing the ball. Literally the basics.
He didn’t touch the ball well though, he never beat his man and he didn’t pass the ball in a progressive way once. The stats shown in this thread show that. The ball bounces off him like it did Lukaku when he was here.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Some of the posts in here are incredible, we laugh at Klopps excuses yet some of these make him look sensible. :lol:

We need an rvn

Unhappy with Zlatan taking his number, Sanchez taking his role, Cavani taking his spot makes him unhappy and not fight. If that is the case, it is not the attitude required.
You beat me to it. I still don't see how a player can make it as a pro at this level and be so affected by having to fight for his spot, be affected by what number he wears etc. But he truly does seem to need to be the main man with no competition in case he gets upset, arm around the shoulder etc type player.

Time to go as we've been saying this for too many years now as I've been more than supportive but he just doesn't seem to be able to cut it here...Cue United to offer him a new contract to boost his confidence

acnumber9

You almost have to admire Raven’s dedication to this lie he’s sold himself.

arthurka

Absolutely fuming with Ole that again we are made to sit and watch him do absolutely nothing and offer us nothing. No desire, no nothing. If Ole isn't fuming with his lack of effort he might as well just leave now. His trust in players like DDG, Lindelöf and Martial will be the end of him.

Drainy

You almost have to admire Raven’s dedication to this lie he’s sold himself.
:lol: 'touches and passes' when Martial had the most poor touches and had a lower pass completion than the player he said he was better than (with 0 chances created vs 2 and 0 crosses to 5) so was being less progressive

Raven

:lol: didn't mean to touch a nerve mate. Would be going round in circles to try and explain your obvious biases towards Martial and I only have one post left also Drainy is doing a good job as it is.
If you want to chat shite about someone, it's just courteous to direct it at that person. Can you please explain my bias... you know since I've said he was poor, I've said he's had a poor season and have also said he needs dropping. My only point is that he was less bad than the other 2, who were complete and utter shite.

acnumber9

:lol: 'touches and passes' when Martial had the most poor touches and had a lower pass completion than the player he said he was better than (with 0 chances created vs 2 and 0 crosses to 5) so was being less progressive
Yeah, I mean Rashford wasn’t very good either and got worse as the game went on, but how anybody could watch that say Martial was better is baffling. At least it would be if we weren’t used to this Martial cult. It’s not even a debate.

tjb

Rashford actually put himself out there for people like you to criticise him and was actually one of our better players if you watched more than the last 10 mins. Martial did nothing all game and was rightly hooked.
Thank u. Offering nothing is way worse than making bad decisions at the end of plays.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Not good enough today. As I've said, always fought his corner but this season has not at the level required. Should be dropped for now. Greenwood to take his place.

Devil may care

I liked him since I saw him at Monaco and he's a fantastic player to watch when on form but he's gotten worse all season, got an undeserved start today and did nothing with it, awful performance.

Chairman Steve

Said it before but competition for his place seems to negatively affect him. We need players with the mentality of Shaw who has had a rocket up his ass with Telles coming in, and not Martial who seems to wilt when we brought in a nice forward.

He's like a BTEC Anelka at best.

Judas

Open to offers
Martial was comfortably worse than Rashford once again, he did nothing, created nothing, gave next to nothing. Rashford was bad too, but quite obviously contributed more. You'd just have to be one of those strange adult fan boys to really see it any different. Martial is lucky to be making the first team squad on current form, he looks like broken.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Like I said, he was poor and doing the basics isn't enough but he was better than Rashford, Cavani and Bruno who couldn't even do that.
If the other two are 'jokers' what the feck is Martial?

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Like I said, he was poor and doing the basics isn't enough but he was better than Rashford, Cavani and Bruno who couldn't even do that.
That's a yikes.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Deluded. He made two good passes all game, did absolutely nothing for 65 minutes outside of that, and apparently that's an "average" game.
He's also forgetting the fact that an attacking player who doesn't make runs makes it easier for the opposition to defend against.

Martial and his defenders seem to think all he has to do is receive the ball at his feet and somehow fashion chances from there. Doesn't work like that.

Renegade

He wants to play walking football too often. Is he even quick? I couldn’t tell you as it’s been so long since I’ve seen him sprint. We pay him wages comparable to the best forwards in the league. He needs to go this summer. Far too expensive to be a back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.