Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

Up until that finish, I thought he was very good. Needs to find his finishing again, as he can’t rely on getting chance after chance.

Raven

Thought he was decent, linked things up nicely and helped us get in dangerous positions. Needs to put the laces through the ball for the chance at the end though. Tried being too clever and you could see in the replay him trying to sell pope with the eyes but it really wasn't on, especially given how weak the finish was.

Djemba-Djemba

Go and see the ratings. He will be rated as the worst player when he was far from it. Isn’t that hate?
He's the number 9 for Utd and has scored one more goal than Mctominay this season.

It's nowhere near good enough.

His all round game has been ok but he needs to be scoring

el3mel

Go and see the ratings. He will be rated as the worst player when he was far from it. Isn’t that hate?
No it's the reality. He's wasting ton of good chances every game.

Why would anyone even "hate" him ?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Feel for Tony, he’s getting tunnel vision in front of goal. Last year he would have scored that easily.

add the injury too, very frustrating

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Seriously worried about him. His confidence is completely shot. Need him if we have any chance to challenge

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I actually think he played really well outside of his finishing :nervous:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Woeful finishing but his build up play was again really good. Nobody can defend his finishing tonight though.

Will get unfairly slated in the ratings for that poor shot at the end.

lenny_1248

Who on their fecking mind would say that Cavani has a better hold-up play?
Finishing though is abysmal so far, he tends now to take an additional touch.

PoTMS

Really hope he doesn't start v Liverpool. Can't afford to carry Rashford and Martial while they are both having poor patches in form.

thepolice123

I thought his link up was excellent today. Barely put a foot wrong and should have gotten the assist if Cavani converted that tap in.

snk123

Really hope he doesn't start v Liverpool. Can't afford to carry Rashford and Martial while they are both having poor patches in form.
I think Bruno is having a very bad patch last few games. When Bruno performs both Martial and Rashford play well.

Eddy_JukeZ

His finishing has been so poor.

Surely the laws of averages will mean he scores a hat-trick at Anfield.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
He was our best attacker in the first half. Those misses in the 2nd half will blur his performance, after all attackers live and die with their scoring.

But generally, thought he was pretty good. Hope his injury isn't major. If he somehow manages to go into that goalscoring form from the end of last season everything is possible...

christian bennett

His finishing let him down again but his whole round game was good. Feel like hes nearly getting his last seasons form back just needs the goals.

spiriticon

If he puts 2 away at Anfield for the 3 points, I'll forgive his trainwreck of a season so far

Silas

In terms of shooting, he can only finesse it. The others ways of finishing are lacking seriously
Can't remember his last shot with his laces. Surely seeing Rashford, Cavani and Greenwood everyday in training would encourage him to incorporate that into his game?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Generally, he is. I think the goals will come.
I think so too. He's getting into the right positions and history shows us he can definitely bag, I hope he finds his shooting boots soon.

dirkey

Bashed him the other night, tonight I thought he was very good, particularly second half.

Shocking effort at the end mind you. But he played well.

Shnabb

Looked like he twisted his ankle slightly when he took the shot. Think he will be ready on Sunday.

Quinzaine

Bashed him the other night, tonight I thought he was very good, particularly second half.

Shocking effort at the end mind you. But he played well.
this, it was a poor finish at the end but clearly fatigued and looked like he pulled a hamstring in the process. His overall game was really good off the left and helped build up almost every good piece of play we created.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
His all-round performance was quite good, but unfortunately his finishing is still letting him down.

Honestly, I think Martial kicking into form is probably the single biggest thing that would really push us into a proper title challenge. He's the only attacker we've got with the ability to really hold the ball up and bring our other attackers into the game. Cavani has nice movement and has shown better finishing than Martial so far this season (although it was just as bad in this game), but I don't think he can act as a focal point in the way Martial can when playing well.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not good. Striker must score at least one of those two chances.
But no worries, he will score against Liverpool

Andersonson

He has never been very good at goal scoring. His record is what? 15 in the prem? So far this season he has 1 or 2?

Good player on the day, but doesnt produce the numbers. He needs to up it up if we're gonna go all the way

Lewnited

Good tonight, though for whatever reason his confidence in front of goal looks absolutely shot right now. A couple of goals at Anfield would do him the world of good!

His all-round performance was quite good, but unfortunately his finishing is still letting him down.

Honestly, I think Martial kicking into form is probably the single biggest thing that would really push us into a proper title challenge. He's the only attacker we've got with the ability to really hold the ball up and bring our other attackers into the game. Cavani has nice movement and has shown better finishing than Martial so far this season (although it was just as bad in this game), but I don't think he can act as a focal point in the way Martial can when playing well.
thought he did well tonight. He needs to kick the bloody ball at times, but his build up play was good, as was his energy.

we won a difficult game. No criticism for him tonight.

Rajma

In terms of shooting, he can only finesse it. The others ways of finishing are lacking seriously
Yeah, and unfortunately for him you can’t be expected to be starting for Manchester United unless you can come up with goods from all sorts. Just being able to curle the ball won’t work.

dirkey

this, it was a poor finish at the end but clearly fatigued and looked like he pulled a hamstring in the process. His overall game was really good off the left and helped build up almost every good piece of play we created.
I thought it was just after the shot he did it. No grimace till a few steps into his chase of defender

Lennon

He will forever be a "talent" ... Nothing more, nothing less. I mean, he is 25 now, 6 years at the club. Is or was he good? Let's say decent. A world beater? A ballon d'or winner? Goal scoring machine? Never ever.
I want to be honest, I would rather see DVB on the right in a Mata-RW position and Rashford on the left, rather than Martial in a starting 11. Shop him to get a good fee and bring in Haaland respectively force Greenwood more ...

Last edited:

Mr.Ridiculous__

The name says it all
He will forever be a "talent" ... Nothing more, nothing less. I mean, he is 25 now, 6 years at the club. Is or was he good? Let's say decent. A world beater? A ballon d'or winner? Goal scoring machine? Never ever.
I want to be honest, I would rather see DVB on the right in a Mata-RW position and Rashford on the left, rather Martial than Martial in a starting 11. Shop him to get a good fee and bring in Haaland respectively force Greenwood more ...
Too reactionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.