5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

SirAF

Ageist
fecking hell, Valencia. What a cock. Those gloves though :lol: What the feck!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I bet none of the messages reached the intended targets anyway, so why all the fuss?

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
I don't see what the big deal is? He's an adulterer, shocking that. At least he has some stones still I guess.

El Zoido

When I saw this thread bumped I assumed he'd played a blinder for Ecuador..

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
When I saw this thread bumped I assumed he'd played a blinder for Ecuador..
Didn't even play.

This story will have much less coverage than if it was an England player in this country because Valencia has had a low profile and been something of a 'background figure' in our club. But as others have mentioned, he's shown at times that he can be mentally fragile- the way he felt unworthy of the 7 shirt after one season shows that. This could be quite damaging to his career actually at point where he's struggled to play well consistently for a long time. Not good.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
It can't be true because they haven't made a terrible pun out of his name.

Sam

They're workout gloves. He'll have been at the gym, got a pump on, to make himself look bigger (his muscles that is), then taken the photo
One thing Valencia does not lack is his muscles not looking big enough :lol:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Sadly - or fortunately - the text is hidden behind a paywall, but you can take a guess at what it's like:

MARRIED Manchester United hotshot Antonionio Valencia has been EXPOSED while playing away with two nubile aspiring models, one of whom is underage & is featured on Page Three. The big-earning immigrant ace sent explicit photos, unsuitable for publication in a family newspaper, but we're owned by evil bastards so we've printed them anyway. In the wake of his sordid disgrace Valencia has gone into hiding, which will hardly shock United fans.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sadly - or fortunately - the text is hidden behind a paywall, but you can take a guess at what it's like:

MARRIED Manchester United hotshot Antonionio Valencia has been EXPOSED while playing away with two nubile aspiring models, one of whom is underage & is featured on Page Three. The big-earning immigrant ace sent explicit photos, unsuitable for publication in a family newspaper, but we're owned by evil bastards so we've printed them anyway. In the wake of his sordid disgrace Valencia has gone into hiding, which will hardly shock United fans.
:lol:

Melvyn

prostate examiner

Be prepared for a call from the Sun or the Mail asking you to be their new writer.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
"Filthy nudes!" :lol::lol::lol:

Btw, I logged on to post this news....Feel like a prat now.

"Here's my willy"......I suppose it works. Not much of a tease is our Tony, is he?!

Last edited:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.

Hahaha! Great stuff!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

That's so on point :lol: absolute gold Steve.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I guess this is his response to LVG telling him to change his game because its boring, predictable and too conservative.