5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Did well against Palace's best player. Was also decent in the City match and not more can be expected more of our 2nd choice right back.

KM

Plus did very well in midfield against Everton, so there's more to him than just being a reserve fullback.
Forgot about that Everton match. With all the injuries around, he's a great boost for us right now. Might get stick for this but I'm not sure if Rafael would've fared any better defensively than Valencia against Bolasie yesterday.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Forgot about that Everton match. With all the injuries around, he's a great boost for us right now. Might get stick for this but I'm not sure if Rafael would've fared any better defensively than Valencia against Bolasie yesterday.
Definitely possible. 9 succesful tackles (out of 10) is a crazy good stat. Most I've ever seen.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yet somehow won 9 tackles.

See if you can find another United defender, in another game this season, who won more than that.
How many blocks, interceptions, aerial duels and clearances did he make?

Ducklegs

Definitely possible. 9 succesful tackles (out of 10) is a crazy good stat. Most I've ever seen.
This is going to be another one of those 7 goals in 7 starts bullshit statistics that gets repeated adinfinitum.

Ducklegs

Probably very few as very few were needed. We did most of our defending high up the pitch.
You should probably look at what the other defenders where doing, as they all seemed to manage to make some yesterday.

SirAF

Ageist
Agree with Pogue, he did well enough & I really liked him in midfield too. Wouldn't mind seeing him there now and again when Rafael is back.

Getsme

Valencia is a decent player, and one we should hold to. Gets a hell of a lot of unfair criticism.

ZDwyr

He can definitely have a role as a squad player, mainly a RB.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Liked his use of strength and aggressiveness yesterday. Always was on his winger's back pushing him and tackling him in order to get back possession.

Eugenius

Amazing how he can put half a performance in and get so much praise. Seriously, a decent defensive performance against a one dimensional opponent isn't anything to write home about. He's gone from one of the best wingers in the league to being worse going forward than any of our full backs. And he's still shown plenty of brain farts in his defensive game which have cost us goals in the recent past.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Cannot get my head around Manchester United fans being cunts to Manchester United players on Twitter. Are they trying to impress their mates or something? Are their mates actually impressed?!
It's a current trend, that seems to have exploded. Not just with United, but with almost everything and everyone on Twitter

Rossa

Cannot get my head around Manchester United fans being cunts to Manchester United players on Twitter. Are they trying to impress their mates or something? Are their mates actually impressed?!
This. They should stop calling themselves supporters immediately. I think some have misinterpreted that word completely.

Rossa

The only time it's actually funny is with Gary Lineker :D But that's not abuse.
99% of the time, it's just pathetic
Hehe, it can be funny, and I myself am probably guilty of doing it on occasion. However, using groups on Facebook to talk shit about teachers/police/doctors etc instead of having the guts to tell them to their faces is pathetic. Twitter, to me, seems like imbecile paradise at times.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Hehe, it can be funny, and I myself am probably guilty of doing it on occasion. However, using groups on Facebook to talk shit about teachers/police/doctors etc instead of having the guts to tell them to their faces is pathetic. Twitter, to me, seems like imbecile paradise at times.
Shat on pitch :lol:

But yes, agreed

Empire

If we revert back to the diamond I am excited about him, in the diamond you need a player that can perform out wide but also play central midfield in a 3 man midfield, I think Valencia will do fantastic in this position with Rafael at right back.

I'm actually in favour of moving Wayne up top and putting Herrera number 10 with Valencia RCM in a diamond after the Arsenal game.

Sparky Rhiwabon

If we revert back to the diamond I am excited about him, in the diamond you need a player that can perform out wide but also play central midfield in a 3 man midfield, I think Valencia will do fantastic in this position with Rafael at right back.

I'm actually in favour of moving Wayne up top and putting Herrera number 10 with Valencia RCM in a diamond after the Arsenal game.
Really? Who drops out then?

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan

It's pretty much 2015 and people are "excited" to see him play?

Shimo

Confess - I had started to type my question(s) and then backed out knowing the poor guy is going to get the same thing ad nauseum. The questions aren't wrong in themselves but, definitely not nice if that's all he got.

I really would like him to answer why he stopped attacking defenders the way he used to and why he almost always chooses to smash crosses - almost because the other day did see him try shape one but, didn't come off.

Empire

Really? Who drops out then?
Well it would be more of a trial than anything else, he has potential in that position but until it's actualised you cannot start him permanently. I am excited to see him there that's all, if Falcao or RVP are unavailable or not scoring then it is an option.

RVP has scored 3 in 8 so far that's 0.38 goals per game, last season Moyes had him at 0.64, that's what we should be expecting from our strikers.

DocRockter

What the hell people?? We was solid and could actually keep the ball when pressured.. Also was able to keep his pace from start to finish. Not buying your negativity here, folks..

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
He cleared the ball with the outside of his right foot while facing his own goal. That was pure genius

DevilRed

Solid and dependable as always. Moving into a fullback position seems to be a reasonably good move for him after losing his ability to cross the ball.

His industry, strength and toughness on the right flank is so useful especially in the big matches.

Ixion

A stupid thing to point out I know but I don't know whats worse, his crosses or his throw-ins. How referees don't pick up on his foul throws I've no idea.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
The wing-back positions suits him perfectly. He's good enough defensively (not quite good enough to be a RB), he has the strength, pace and, stamina, he's tidy enough in possession, and he joins the attack well but isn't relied upon to create or score. A very solid performance today.

Andy_Cole

The wing-back positions suits him perfectly. He's good enough defensively (not quite good enough to be a RB), he has the strength, pace and, stamina, he's tidy enough in possession, and he joins the attack well but isn't relied upon to create or score. A very solid performance today.
Yup same with Young.

KM

He was pretty good today.

Fellaini, Valencia, Young and Smalling all performed well today. RedCafe must be gutted.