5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

edgecutter

Had our best chances, but his shooting was awful, and some of the decisions were poor. Yet, he works his socks off for the team.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He does a lot of good but I fecking hate his final 3rd decision making and his passes to the keeper. Once every few months he might curl it in. Most of the time (and he shoots over the pass way too often), he just passes to the keeper. But we also play a lot better with him in the team. Also, just put your foot through the ball sometimes, go near post sometimes. Hate the constant curl attempt. At least play on a rebound.

HookedOnAPhelan

He obviously has some developing to do, but the raw material is there. And his off the ball work, intensity, bravery and fighting spirit is absolutely phenomenal. He never hides. He's a massive asset.

Andersons Dietician

Needs to make better decisions. Tried to play in Martial when he himself had a defender retreating when it seemed like the perfect time to go at that defender and go for his trade mark RB+shoot Because the pass to Martial was never on.

Then when he should slip in Bruno he decides to try RB+shoot when there was far better options. He has very good attributes just needs to start making those decisive decisions.

He does fantastic work defensively and massively helped out today hopefully he keeps on improving as I feel he has in recent weeks. Loved that he actually tried to use his right foot today.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
You could forgive him for being so greedy if he was actually good at shooting, but 95% of his shots are shite. No idea why the manager indulges players in their stupid habits. Tell him to pass the fecking ball, tell him every 5 seconds until he learns.
This. I actually thought he just needed a goal to calm down a bit, but his decision making is frustrating as feck.

Gets into so many good positions but doesn't make it count. I still think he had a good game and difference between right wing and left wing was gigantic in how Brighton was able to pass their way around.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Great fight, love to see him more willing to use his right foot, but his final 3rd decision making is abysmal. Put Amad in those situations and we score at least once I think.

It's great to have a high work rate fighting RW, but at some point you have to be a reliable attacking asset. No room for an Adama Traore

2Injurytimegoal

He starts use a lot more of his right foot! has all the potential to be a top top player, I have more hopes on him than Sancho though.

All in all, his ability to hold up the ball, dribbling, work rate is brilliant, if he and AWB can improve even more, will be a big asset to us.

El Jefe

I question whether we'll ever have a strong attack with him in the lineup but at the moment its hard to criticise him too much because he's been our second best player this season out of the forwards.

Raven

He's looking more and more threatening but needs to work on his decision making.

Jam

Thought that was a pretty decent performance from him all told.

Some poor decision making still, but at least he is beginning to use his right foot a bit more in recent weeks even if some of those times he would have been better off coming inside on the left.

Can’t fault some of his work rate off the ball, and his positioning to either receive it or drag players out wide.

While we all want a world class wild card wide forward, right now I’m glad to have a consistent player who is regularly contributing to overall play.

Hopefully he can finish this season strong, and start season 2 with ETH on the front foot with a bit more attacking guile and final ball improvements.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Surely must infuriate you all he has no workable right foot in match situation?

Couple of times he was one on one v backing defender and all it required was him to get a strong right footed shot away and would have a good chance of scoring.

Instead he just cuts back onto his left and allows time for more defenders to get back and cut the angle/stop the shot.

Rashford's obviously locked down the left for foreseeable future so I think that's an interesting dynamic for the tight games next season especially if AWB is starting behind him as then you don't have an overlapping threat either.

Idxomer

He has been lowkey carrying the attack in the last few weeks but he still needs to be much smarter with his final ball.

Jam

Surely must infuriate you all he has no workable right foot in match situation?

Couple of times he was one on one v backing defender and all it required was him to get a strong right footed shot away and would have a good chance of scoring.

Instead he just cuts back onto his left and allows time for more defenders to get back and cut the angle/stop the shot.

Rashford's obviously locked down the left for foreseeable future so I think that's an interesting dynamic for the tight games next season especially if AWB is starting behind him as then you don't have an overlapping threat either.
It’s more to do with his decision making and confidence on the right foot rather than ability I think.

He isn’t completely useless on his right, but for him it seems he just doesn’t even want to try with it sometimes.

It’s improved over the last few weeks, so hopefully that’s a sign of them trying to coach him into it.

The United

It is great that he has been better, especially at finding spaces and chances.

But it is still alarming that in game like today, it means feck all because he squandered so much of them. I hope he will improve his decision-making to really get to a new level.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Want to see him shoot more decisively, but really liked him today and using his right more.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Really growing into it now and great to see use of his right foot and being more direct. I think the next thing the club will work on is his shooting and those curling shots, would love to see him put his foot through a couple

redcucumber

He's such a good outlet and is massively important in us advancing up the pitch. He's so tidy in possession. If he can tie it all together and improve his end product he'll be a vital player for us.

CG1010

Great to see some dribbling and pace. Final output is still poor though.

OL29

He’s looked a lot more direct recently and he seems much more willing to use his right foot. He’s got most of the tools you look for in a winger with his speed, dribbling, touch and link up play, I think he’ll be one of the better players in the league once he puts it all together. Him and Amad as RW options is really exciting.

Red Rash

Was easily our best attacker today but still a bit wasteful when he was in good positions. I think it will come with time though and his overall performances have been way better in the last few weeks. Also puts in a good shift defensively.

SAF is the GOAT

Too egotistical for me today

Had at least 2 chances to put Bruno in a comfortable situation to score or create a dangerous chance for others.

This and it's a serious flaw to his game. I'm confident we would have scored one or two today had he been less egotistical.
I know we don't have anyone to create chances for but him and Rashford are the only 2 players in this squad that when it comes to coming inside the box - 9 out of 10 times they will try to shoot the ball and not pass it or create something.

Last edited:

mancan92

Why are we talking about a 80m attacker as if he is mark Albrighton. Come on sully march looked far more talented than him out there.

How many times did he actually beat anyone? He constantly messed up good opportunities.

ManRed

His final third decision making is very poor. He always seems to choose the wrong option.

Though I am happy to see him crossing with his right foot. Its something the coaches are clearly working on.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Antony is going to be a real measure of ten Haag. He’s very talented with obvious holes in his game. He was also insisted on by the manager, for big money, and is very much the manager’s guy. How he develops (or not) will either be a big credit or a pain in the arse for ETH

Chief123

If he had the ball striking ability of Greenwood he’d be unplayable.

You can see he’s getting better every week. Luckily the decision making is easier to coach than technical ability. He’ll get there.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Can't fault the guy's endeavour and work rate but feck me he's truly awful in the final third. Very very frustrating watch.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Oozes talent but needs a lot more coaching. I believe he will be world class within 2 years.

redIndianDevil

He is a good player. If he could only sort out his shooting with his left foot, he doesn’t even have to improve his right foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.