Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbers

I actually think A.Young(and Nani, and Valencia) will have a good season under LVG.
They can't all have a good season. They will be lucky if there's space for one of them on the pitch at any one time. Valencia or Nani might have a shot of turning it around and nailing down that place, but Young is third choice and has no chance.

MUFCpiffgawd

They can't all have a good season. They will be lucky if there's space for one of them on the pitch at any one time. Valencia or Nani might have a shot of turning it around and nailing down that place, but Young is third choice and has no chance.
I remember how he started his season when he first made his move. I'm just trying to look at things with a more positive view.

alibaba

Somewhere on earth but I can't figure where I am
I would understand and sympathise, however he is a very expensive 4th choice winger, and his output in no way justifies the outlay either.

Plus his contract runs out in 2 years - so do we cash in on him, let his contract run down or offer him a new one?
Is there a kid (Can't recall his name) from Coventry that a few clubs are watching? Maybe we should swap him with that kid... sent Young to Coventry.

Winrar

Flog this guy off to QPR. We then get him off of our wage bill while at the same time getting rid of a footballer that's not good enough at the same time getting rid of a player with reputation as a diver. Killing three birds with one stone.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Embarrassing form by some United supporters. Poor guy was welcoming the new additions and received a torrent of unsavoury tweets in return. So sad...

Cina

I don't like Young as a player on the field, and I want him gone, but that's shitty, ignorant behaviour. He may be a twit on the field, but off it he's never said a bad word or kicked up a fuss and generally being very respectful to the club. Shame.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Normal stuff you find on social media. Suppose the CAF would be more like that if we didn't screen our posters with a newbie forum.

Bestie07

There's been numerous similar comments been made on this forum regarding this tweet. Everyone hates Youngy. Poor lad.
The difference is that Young probably doesn't read this forum, so even if someone says not so generous things about him on here, it will have very little effect on him. He definitely will read some of the messages directed at his twitter handle and unless he is completely thick they will have an effect on him. Seriously, a good portion of the online football fans really are a pathetic breed. Hounded Darren Gibson off twitter too a couple of years ago.

Plugsy

Leave him alone. Think a player is shit, moan about him to your mates or on forums like this but anyone who tweets abuse to him directly is a nob

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
he's a decent squad player. The level of moaning is ridiculous.

Y2A

Whats astonishing is every reply is slamming him. Poor form.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its really no different than the Facebook page. Seems mostly semi-literate teenagers from the middle east and asia.

Djemba-Djemba

he's a decent squad player. The level of moaning is ridiculous.
The comments he gets on twitter and facebook are pretty nasty and you do feel sympathy for him after reading some of them but let's not go mad.

He's in no way a decent squad player. He's terrible and he's been terrible for his entire Utd career bar maybe the first 4 or 5 weeks. He's scored 2 league goals in the last 2 years and had maybe 2 or 3 assists? How is that decent?

Matador8

He's such a likeable character it pains me to see disgusting people have a go at him. He's isn't quite upto the standard of what i expect from a United player, but he handles himself very well.

Lu Tze

Poor Young. Seems a nice chap bar a few mistakes, always keeps up with his charity work etc. I'd rather he played for someone elses football club, but there's no need for personal abuse.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
He'd be first on my sell list, but I think he handles himself impeccably off the pitch. Lots of great stories about him, and whatever you may think about videos like that one above it fits in well with the image I have of him mostly just being himself on social media. Would love for him to be turn around his fortunes at the club, but I have a hard time believing there's much chance of it.

I'm definitely in the "the more abuse he gets, the more I like him" camp as well :)

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I see nothing wrong with Young personally, true he's not up to standard, but a bit of decency and respect please. What has he done, other than be an underwhelming signing.

Hal9000

Main issue with Young is that he has actually regressed playing for us. Saw him at Villa and he was a good player, amazing at times, how ever he joined us, and yes we maybe above his level, but straight away he was not the player who was quite deadly for Villa.

You expect a player, with better players, and better strikers to actually have an easier time and look a bit better. He just looks half the player than he was for a mid table Villa side.

Hal9000

I like Ash. Was a big fan when he was at Villa and he joined United and started like a house on fire. His regression has been shocking though. Really don't know what's happened there.
I think they huge amount of stick he took for diving (fairly in most cases) probably shook his confidence and he's never recovered. He just looks very cautious, lacks enthusiasm and confidence to attack a defender now.

Annahnomoss

I like Ash. Was a big fan when he was at Villa and he joined United and started like a house on fire. His regression has been shocking though. Really don't know what's happened there.
I never rated him for Villa until his last season where he played as a central attacking midfielder. He got 9 goals and 12 assists from there and I think he always looked a one trick pony for Aston Villa when playing out wide - compared to centrally where he was genuinely good. Until his AM season in Villa, and then moving to United Young had just had 7 games for England even if he was in the team of the year two years in a row in the EPL.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I don't like him as a player, and think he should leave but man, those twitter twats took it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.