Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylar

53.7% passing accuracy last night. Played 13 long balls of which only 2 found a United player.
He does put it down the line a lot, but at least its more productive now cos almost all the time you will have Rashford running that line and forcing something from it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Thought he was absolutely terrible in the first half last night.

Snafu17

He has a habit of getting dumb yellow cards early on in the game.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
This guy's ability to get out of a tough situation with the ball is downright horrible. He'll do the same thing over and over, do a cruyff turn then smash it down the line. Come to think of it if we actually had a right winger that might actually be quite handy...

Canagel

His hoofing on the sideline hurts my eyes. Surely it cant hurt to try and pass it out every once in a while?

Vfc_brato

Supports
FK Velež
Im not sure if i want to see him against Liverpool. Is it possible that we dont have an back up for his position? Ok Dalot is young but we are limited with him.

luke511

Anyone notice how overly close he gets to whoever has scored in celebration?

Aloysius's Back 3

Think he will be fine against Mane.

Mane is very direct & pacey.

A player like salah would cause Young more problems with him getting teased skillfully for fouls & getting beaten every 3 attacks.

Irwin99

Think he will be fine against Mane.

Mane is very direct & pacey.

A player like salah would cause Young more problems with him getting teased skillfully for fouls & getting beaten every 3 attacks.
Not on last season's evidence :) Just watched this for the first time to see if i remembered correctly from last year and it's actually better than I thought. More of the same on Sunday please.

sam147

He is at that age where he just kicks a player in the shins because he doesn't have the legs to track back. Defensively very poor apart from the occasional masterclass he pulls out of nowhere. Not great in an attacking sense anymore. Next season will only be worse. I think he should've been let go because keeping him means we wont sign another RB. Ideally we would sign a RB and a LB and keep Young as a fifth option to cover each position because it seems like he is a popular guy.

Based Adnan

His biggest achievement at United is somehow managing to stay as long as he has and becoming seen as a senior figure in the dressing room due to it

el3mel

Terrible player.

And he's going to be our main RB again next season. Nightmare.

dove

At this current state he is probably the worst United player I have seen in the last 15 years, absolute liability.

AndyJ1985

He's terrible and if he's first choice next season I'll be worried. His appearances should be limited to cup games against lower league teams

Based Adnan

Would love to see what his pass completion rate was. Be shocked if it's anything over 30%.

Experience and leadership nowhere to be seen as usual. Joke of a player.

Tiber

Two statements of fact:

He always gives 100% and obviously deeply cares

He isn't close to being good enough

Member 115509

Made a bad start almost from the kick off, then was erratic for the rest of the game, his use of the ball was shocking at times. Defended well enough, but United need an RB that offers much more than Young does.
Gives his all, but an upgrade is required.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He was dreadful today.

Looked nervy right from the off and didn't get any better.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
If you didn't know his Ave, you'd think he was a youngster.
That's said, what annoys me the most is when he moans at others after he makes a mistake. I'd twat him if I played with him.

Andersons Dietician

That pass back in the first minute saw that coming a mile off, no idea what he was thinking, it was such a poor pass. Did come back in to the game but just not quite at the level.

Kag

Can’t remember a United player that gave the ball away as relentlessly as Ashley Young. I mean, there’s being direct and there’s just twatting it up the pitch without purpose.

I really do hope that we don’t persist with him there next season.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Still can't wrap my head around to him being the captain, all he does is moan at players for his mistakes. Great leadership that.

We need a new starting RB badly.

He was decent today in that he didn't directly cost us a goal like he so often does. Still miles off the standard and arguably our worst player though.

R'hllor

From our captains in the past to him, you have to laugh. One year contract extension, people said how it makes sense, yea...no. Today he gave his best to give a lead to Liverpool, from minute one, also his connection with Lukaku is on another level.

Cloud7

Two statements of fact:

He always gives 100% and obviously deeply cares

He isn't close to being good enough
These are both true. He tries his best but honestly I can’t wait for him to no longer be a fixture in the team. Get a proper RB in and let Young cheer and improve the morale from the bench/squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.