Ask admin a technical question (For mod action/questions, please PM us)

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Hope this is the right thread.
I’m getting ads for the German right wing publisher Kopp-Verlag on this site. Don’t know if this is something you guys want on here.

Iker Quesadillas

Supports
Real Madrid
I haven't been able to "insert quotes" for about a week. I always get this message: " Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "
Anyone else having similar issues?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Niall @Damien

This may be outside the control of the admins, but since Twitter extended character counts the embedded versions of tweets now quite frequently only show half the content and you have to click to open the app to read the rest.

Any chance embedded tweets can be expanded?

zaafi

I haven't been able to "insert quotes" for about a week. I always get this message: " Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console. "
Anyone else having similar issues?
I don't know why but when I had the same problem, deleting browser history and logs, logging out and back in on RedCafe worked.

owlo

What's the point/reason for 'likes' on full members in the current event forums, especially when it seems they are specific people cheerleading specific positions?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
What's the point/reason for 'likes' on full members in the current event forums, especially when it seems they are specific people cheerleading specific positions?
There isn’t one. Is it any different to that mod replying to the post and saying I agree though? They’re entitled to their opinions too. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Reactions: SilentWitness

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Whenever I type 'PL s' without the space, meaning 'Premier Leagues', it stops me from posting saying I'm using text speak...so I have to add an apostrophe (PL's) which is grammatically incorrect.

Can we change it so we can type 'PL s' without the space and without an apostrophe?

owlo

There isn’t one. Is it any different to that mod replying to the post and saying I agree though? They’re entitled to their opinions too. I wouldn’t worry about it.
No worries, just wondered if it served a function.

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
No idea why anyone hides their profile on here.

Very odd behaviour.
Alot of WW players do it because it can be abused in the games to find people who are online but not contributing which makes them look fishy!

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
How do I change my username? Asking for a horse.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
@Niall the score predictions for the Spurs match should probably be voided. Even at 2-2 you could change your prediction.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Not sure if right thread but..

I am getting a message i am not allowed to access redcafe from one of my phones, but from the other its no problem.

Anyone knows what this could be?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Hello - every now and then, I'm getting ads that take up the whole screen and then I have to click an X in the corner to get back to the Caf. Any advice?

Todd

I'm getting an 'Access Denied' message when I try to view the site in Chrome. It doesn't happen in Incognito mode, or when I use another browser, but it's annoying. I've tried clearing the cache, to no avail. Any ideas?

There's a thread about this problem but nobody seems to be getting anywhere with it, so I thought I'd try here.

Almost certainly user error but all my options to edit the post (bold, italic, underline, media, link, emojis etc) are greyed out and I can’t select them

Have I turned them off somewhere?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Almost certainly user error but all my options to edit the post (bold, italic, underline, media, link, emojis etc) are greyed out and I can’t select them

Have I turned them off somewhere?
Message right above the reply box:

"If all of the formatting options when you post are greyed out, press the cog wheel which will be highlighted in yellow and this will restore the formatting functionality."

Message right above the reply box:

"If all of the formatting options when you post are greyed out, press the cog wheel which will be highlighted in yellow and this will restore the formatting functionality."
Thanks. Told you it was going to be user error

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
This started 5 minutes ago.

The site shows every single tweet as ”The tweet is unavailable.” to me.

iOS 16.4.1, Safari browser.

Edit: Seems to be okay now.

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

I cannot access redcafe on my phone. It has been this way since City's second goal on Saturday. At first I thought the site was overwhelmed but it has continued and I am able to use my laptop. On my iphone I get the "Access Denied" "sorry you are not allowed access to that page. Please go to our homepage and start again..." message, but when I click the provided link it comes back to access denied.