Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Irrational.

Wonder what they have to say about the draw.

"Those rag cnuts at the FA and Sly Sports ensured the rags got a home draw at the swamp, any opportunity to hand Pep his first loss" - Professor Bertie Bitter, MD Phil (Neville is a rag) (Professor of Ragology at Massivechester Citeh Metropolitan Universiteh)

Ronetta

Supports
Man City
Wonder what they have to say about the draw.

"Those rag cnuts at the FA and Sly Sports ensured the rags got a home draw at the swamp, any opportunity to hand Pep his first loss" - Professor Bertie Bitter, MD Phil (Neville is a rag) (Professor of Ragology at Massivechester Citeh Metropolitan Universiteh)
I don't think you'll find anyone on BM talking about a loss.

salford_

I wonder if they have repeated their claim that Leicester were on drugs last year? Or that it was fixed (how the feck do you fix a 38 game league you bellends)

Tell you what if this was City 4-0 up theyd not mention a word about Leicester, itd be all "Pep is insanely good" "KdB is better than Messi"

Or KdB will play a 3 yard sideways pass and theyll say "best 3 yard pass you'll see all season, that, out of this world"

salford_

Still, whatever happens, you wont beat the one where they reckon Sky purposely turn down the mics at the Etihad so they can talk about their bad atmosphere. That killed me that 1 lol

Barcelona 4:0 Man City

bleedred

INSERT MJ Popcorn GIF...

Edit: Dont anyone dare ruin this thread by saying stuff like, "I wish we were tonked by Barca""...

This is only for shits and giggles....

arthurka

So Pep returned to Camp Nou... Good he is now at the biggest club in the whole world.. Best run, debt free and just best at everything.. And now even Joe Hart free.

bleedred

Fernandinho...... Shocking..... Nuff said.... Oh and they need to be wearing better boots and studs to suit the pitch

until the red card we were the better team

Better side until the red card
Everything was great till Bravo's mistake, down to 10 men, always going to get destroyed. Signs that we can get at them at our place, we've played much worse than that, 4-0 doesn't tell the story.
We never win with an orange kit
We never win with an orange kit
Oh sheikh please give us some fecking long stud boots
I'm trying to figure out who the biggest culprit was tonight. The goalkeeper or the shite studs the players were wearing.
What are the blaming the studs for??

Irrational.

Despite the clear as mud red card:

I felt good about the game until the sending off.
Saurez must be sucking off the refs dad.
Those darn rags again...

We were the better team on the night. We had more attempts on goal and equal possession stats, and they're at home. It was a bizzare match. I know it sounds mad but as Owen Hargreaves just said, our gameplan actually worked. Unfortunately it was just individual mistakes that cost us. I actually think Barca are on the decline. Don't let the media and rags on here tell you otherwise.

Irrational.

Snidey tweet by camelgob about hart,feck him we'll get there in the end while the rags bore everyone to death
Another squad revamp required:
Ottamendi , kolorov, clichy, zabba, Sagna, bravo, Fernandinho , silva, fernado all not good enough to get near winning champions league. All need to go . And pep needs to learn how to adapt with the limited squad we have.

He is looking like a right tit at present with his hart decision .
Up until the sending off City were right n this game. I think we have played Barcelona 6 times the champions league and have had 4 sending offs and countless bookings we may be invited to the party but we aren't wanted
Forget training, these players need psychologists and hypnotherapists 7 days a week.
The writing was on the wall when we let the Scottish pub team score three against us.
Dress it up anyway you like as long as he keeps picking the same liabilities then nothing will change. Zero composure anywhere including the bench. Mistakes all over the place.This summers buys on the evidence so far are as bad as what went before.
Brave call to bench aguero but to be fair we were doing alright as a team, maybe I'd go as far to say we were the better team, unforced individual errors cost us, against the likes of Bournemouth, Stoke or United and you'd get away with it, but this is a different kettle of fish. Let's take the positives, put it down to experience and feckin batter them at home, CTID
Doubts creeping in:

If Pep is the best manager in the world he better start showing it sooner rather than later.

His decision with the goalkeeping position is baffling and extremely worrying.
Providing they don't "lost" in Germany...
Look at the league table rags. And while you're at it, take a look at the Champions League Group table too. You'll find we're in 2nd spot having played 2 away games. Providing we don't lost in Germany, we're going through

salford_

They were the better side? Lets be honest neither side were great and if Barca had their arses in gear from first whistle, 11 v 11 it could well have ended 4-0 then too.

No matter how they sugarcoat it, Barca are a level above them.

Can Pep still walk on water, btw, Bluemooners?

bleedred

They were the better side? Lets be honest neither side were great and if Barca had their arses in gear from first whistle, 11 v 11 it could well have ended 4-0 then too.

No matter how they sugarcoat it, Barca are a level above them
or 2.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I wonder if they have repeated their claim that Leicester were on drugs last year? Or that it was fixed (how the feck do you fix a 38 game league you bellends)

Tell you what if this was City 4-0 up theyd not mention a word about Leicester, itd be all "Pep is insanely good" "KdB is better than Messi"

Or KdB will play a 3 yard sideways pass and theyll say "best 3 yard pass you'll see all season, that, out of this world"
I won't say that's very unbelievable.

Also, KDB is world class and I don't think many city fans would think he's better than Messi. Let's not exaggerate City fans.

salford_

I won't say that's very unbelievable.

Also, KDB is world class and I don't think many city fans would think he's better than Messi. Let's not exaggerate City fans.
Go on Bluemoon, come back and tell me im exaggerating. That is exactly what they're like. I have seen Sterling duibbed as Henry-esque in there.

KdB is not "world class". world class is Messi, CR, Neymar, Bale. KdB isnt close to that echelon

Theyre mind boggling. And there is no way they were on drugs, that was just bitter resentment

Gause

Despite the clear as mud red card:

Those darn rags again...
This kind of response is the reason why I feel Jose's approach against Liverpool was justified. 'More shots on goal, equal possession, Barca looked not as dangerous' 4 fecking 0. What's the point?

PaulRich

They can pour as much sugar on it as they want - they've been humped at Spurs, salvaged a home draw with Everton and now been humped at Barca in the last month. Our Pep may just be feeling a wee bit of pressure.

Murray3007

to be fair i thought city were doing pretty well last night, the red card is blatent and cant have any arguments, the humping and the red card ultimatly will paper over the big story for me which is where does this leave Aguero now, biggest game of the season and Pep leaves him out ?

RedDevil@84

to be fair i thought city were doing pretty well last night, the red card is blatent and cant have any arguments, the humping and the red card ultimatly will paper over the big story for me which is where does this leave Aguero now, biggest game of the season and Pep leaves him out ?
Pep was in LvG mode probably. Let us do something crazy and be called a hero if it works.

Stacks

No matter how they sugarcoat it, Barca are a level above them.

Can Pep still walk on water, btw, Bluemooners?
Part of the reason Barca weren't in 1st gear was because they weren't allowed to. City's pressure forced their keeper into sloppy mistakes and stuff. It is f no surprise that they "got into gear" vs 10 men

arthurka

One poor draw and two thrashings in their last 3 games. If that was us all the usual idiots in here would be having a meltdown.
Last four are :

Celtic 3 -3 City
Tottingham 2 - 0 City
City 1 - 1 Everton
Barca 4 - 0 City

If this was United it would be all over town..

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Last four are :

Celtic 3 -3 City
Tottingham 2 - 0 City
City 1 - 1 Everton
Barca 4 - 0 City

As much as City fans complain about media bias, there is an upside that the media doesn't give a shite about them, they can avoid mountains of articles questioning whether they are in crisis.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Last four are :

Celtic 3 -3 City
Tottingham 2 - 0 City
City 1 - 1 Everton
Barca 4 - 0 City

Yeah, not great, they'll probably play Sunderland 4x in a row now tonking them 5 nil each time.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Last four are :

Celtic 3 -3 City
Tottingham 2 - 0 City
City 1 - 1 Everton
Barca 4 - 0 City

Except they are in 1st place in the Premiership and in qualifying position in CL - much ado about nada

Brightonian

Except they are in 1st place in the Premiership and in qualifying position in CL - much ado about nada
But if that was United, the contrast between strong start and awful recent form would be all the more appealing to the pundits. There'd be mountains of 'Honeymoon is over', 'Welcome to the PL, Pep', 'Scholes says United's early wins masked weak squad', 'wheels coming off the bus' etc.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
But if that was United, the contrast between strong start and awful recent form would be all the more appealing to the pundits. There'd be mountains of 'Honeymoon is over', 'Welcome to the PL, Pep', 'Scholes says United's early wins masked weak squad', 'wheels coming off the bus' etc.
I think the difference is that even with early wins United did not look revolutionary or an elite side. When City are clicking, they look elite. Just my two cents

Brightonian

I think the difference is that even with early wins United did not look revolutionary or an elite side. When City are clicking, they look elite. Just my two cents
But my point is not about how United have done this season. It's about what the pundits would be writing if United had produced a season like City so far. The strength of the early performances would only make the criticism of the last four games more enthusiastic.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
That's what happens when a club is big news. United stories, good, bad or indifferent sell papers, generate clicks, get people to comment people to share those stories on social media much more that stories surrounding Manchester City. Who is a Manchester City rent a quote for the press when they need to publish a negative story on City? Scholes is that for United. I can't think of one regarding City.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
That's what happens when a club is big news. United stories, good, bad or indifferent sell papers, generate clicks, get people to comment people to share those stories on social media much more that stories surrounding Manchester City. Who is a Manchester City rent a quote for the press when they need to publish a negative story on City? Scholes is that for United. I can't think of one regarding City.
Toure's agent.