Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Some poor Rag on Bluemoon currently getting pelters for giving City a bit of praise. They really don't tolerate outsiders on there do they? :lol:

Pumplex

Ever so slightly delusional:

'johnnytapia
“Not in my lifetime”. We fecked him off. Now why don’t you feck off with your faux-liking of all things Mancunian. We fecking love winning. None of us give a feck about being bankrolled. We lovve it in fact. We tore down that banner. We shat all over your parade. And you could never have forseen that “liddle ol’ city” would sudden;y rock up with the likes of Aguero, Silva, Tevez etc. Well, feck you, they did. So take your Lou Macari badge, your Tommy Docherty scarf and your “Boys of 92” video, put them on your pillowcase and hope they provide you with some sort of protection against the nightmare we’ve become to you. Warning though: the sheik always finds a way through.'

We. Are. Scared.

Well they sent out a real warning last year by winning ZERO TROPHIES after the summer's biggest spend.

Nom nom nom lemons.

Pumplex

Love how wound up some of them are getting :lol: imagine sitting and typing this as an adult on a Friday evening?

'
mcfc1632

Now that is either typed in the way you have and using the views/thoughts you have because:

a) You are an out and out WUM just trying to get away with taking the piss by wrapping up all sorts of insults in (only in your mind) seemingly reasonable statements

or

b) You are some naïve / well-intended olive branch bearing fan of another club earnestly seeking to hold objective discourse with fans from elsewhere all in the cause of football banter.

I suspect a) because:

a lot of the old faithful(s) are there;

* recent success (yeah we had no history before 2008)
* you got luck and are a lottery club - (yeah we were always the team in, or at least near to Manchester, that have always felt oh so entitled and that we therefore 'deserved' to have been the club selected by the Sheik..... Yeah, really, we are the ones with the scum fecker attitude that comes from being so far up our own arses that we not able to view ourselves as lucky
* But why do you care so much. Money is money..... but yeah - you might as well have said, but we earned ours - what shite
* you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender - feck me that coming from a scum fan
* Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you? - You supercilious twat.....
* You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it - you condescending fecker
* Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc - not in the view of the generation(s) of CITY fans to whom I belong. Our utter loathing of the scum is total and will never diminish. I would rather be finishing 4th every year for the next 5 years if the scum were lower - eventually it will lead to the demise of your glory-hunting followers and a financial implosion. I want to see you exchange places with Forest

if it is b)

You can still feck off for being so simple-minded and crass not to have picked up on this forum just how we view the scum and also that horde of self-entitled 'followers' of a football team - scum followers have never been strong enough in character to actually be a proper fan of a team that does not come with a guarantee of winning things.

Just to be clear, in case I have not been, we CITY fans have real loathing of the shite that you 'follow' - it comes from decades of well-founded experience and if you think some casually insulting shit from you, either in WUM or simpleton mode, are going to dent that then you can add you being thick to all my other comments.'

They're a right mard lot aren't they :drool:

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
From their brilliant new media agenda thread.

A complete double page spread in the Times this morning on the squad of 92 visiting the United scout that brought them to the club. Whilst I have sympathy for the guy as he is suffering from dementia 2 full pages devoted to a visit from grateful ex footballers is OTT. OK he found the 5 or 6 great players from that era but what else? Many like Scholes didn't take a lot of scouting!
It's a fecking outrage!

#fakenews #biasedmedia #SoUnfairOnCity #rags

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
I thought they were possibly referring to pogba when they mention Kaka. But they mention both so i can only assume he believes we signed Kaka too.

Acole9

Outstanding
Ever so slightly delusional:

'johnnytapia
“Not in my lifetime”. We fecked him off. Now why don’t you feck off with your faux-liking of all things Mancunian. We fecking love winning. None of us give a feck about being bankrolled. We lovve it in fact. We tore down that banner. We shat all over your parade. And you could never have forseen that “liddle ol’ city” would sudden;y rock up with the likes of Aguero, Silva, Tevez etc. Well, feck you, they did. So take your Lou Macari badge, your Tommy Docherty scarf and your “Boys of 92” video, put them on your pillowcase and hope they provide you with some sort of protection against the nightmare we’ve become to you. Warning though: the sheik always finds a way through.'

We. Are. Scared.

Well they sent out a real warning last year by winning ZERO TROPHIES after the summer's biggest spend.

Nom nom nom lemons.
The Lou Macari badge is a personal favourite there.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They really are a loathsome bunch on there.

AshRK

It's funny how insecure they are. They like to talk bad about us so that they can feel they are in the big league. Truth to be told most people don't even give a crap about them.

TheTunnel68

Some poor Rag on Bluemoon currently getting pelters for giving City a bit of praise. They really don't tolerate outsiders on there do they? :lol:
The only 'rags' on Bluemoon are the ones created by the mods, I read that on another city forum.

MullerUtd

Love how wound up some of them are getting :lol: imagine sitting and typing this as an adult on a Friday evening?

'
mcfc1632

Now that is either typed in the way you have and using the views/thoughts you have because:

a) You are an out and out WUM just trying to get away with taking the piss by wrapping up all sorts of insults in (only in your mind) seemingly reasonable statements

or

b) You are some naïve / well-intended olive branch bearing fan of another club earnestly seeking to hold objective discourse with fans from elsewhere all in the cause of football banter.

I suspect a) because:

a lot of the old faithful(s) are there;

* recent success (yeah we had no history before 2008)
* you got luck and are a lottery club - (yeah we were always the team in, or at least near to Manchester, that have always felt oh so entitled and that we therefore 'deserved' to have been the club selected by the Sheik..... Yeah, really, we are the ones with the scum fecker attitude that comes from being so far up our own arses that we not able to view ourselves as lucky
* But why do you care so much. Money is money..... but yeah - you might as well have said, but we earned ours - what shite
* you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender - feck me that coming from a scum fan
* Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you? - You supercilious twat.....
* You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it - you condescending fecker
* Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc - not in the view of the generation(s) of CITY fans to whom I belong. Our utter loathing of the scum is total and will never diminish. I would rather be finishing 4th every year for the next 5 years if the scum were lower - eventually it will lead to the demise of your glory-hunting followers and a financial implosion. I want to see you exchange places with Forest

if it is b)

You can still feck off for being so simple-minded and crass not to have picked up on this forum just how we view the scum and also that horde of self-entitled 'followers' of a football team - scum followers have never been strong enough in character to actually be a proper fan of a team that does not come with a guarantee of winning things.

Just to be clear, in case I have not been, we CITY fans have real loathing of the shite that you 'follow' - it comes from decades of well-founded experience and if you think some casually insulting shit from you, either in WUM or simpleton mode, are going to dent that then you can add you being thick to all my other comments.'

They're a right mard lot aren't they :drool:
The follow up responses to this is fecking gold. Everyone is giving him a pat on his back and clapping "Well done mate, great post!" They are like a bunch of insecure bullies who can't even have a decent debate/argument with. The Utd fan who posted that wasn't even being offensive, I read through his post twice and I could tell he tried to be respectful to City and their fans. Guess what? He got banned! :lol:

Bluemoon has pissed me off for years. I'm so tempted to hack their site for shit and giggles.

MullerUtd

Question: Was Bluemoon like this before sheik showed up?
I doubt so mate...that was before the internet became mainstream and I bet that a lot of their so-called fans started signing up on their site after the take-over. I remember when I was 16 back in 2009 a year after their take-over, I had a mate who used to support Chelsea and he switched his loyalty to City. I asked him why? And he took out a £50 note and exclaimed loudly "Because they have money!" You jelly? :lol:

Flytan

Martial beats his wife?
It's all to do with the ex-girlfriend (and mother of his child) who he brought to Manchester. He cheated on her shortly after and since then she's been making stuff up trying to ruin his reputation and life (of course that's what Martial says, so maybe there is truth to some of her accusations? Can't dismiss it or view it as truth). It's honestly the reason (imo) why he's played so terribly the past year, his mindset simply isn't on football

Side note, how can someone actually write all of that and not see that they are completely nuts?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
It's all to do with the ex-girlfriend (and mother of his child) who he brought to Manchester. He cheated on her shortly after and since then she's been making stuff up trying to ruin his reputation and life (of course that's what Martial says, so maybe there is truth to some of her accusations? Can't dismiss it or view it as truth). It's honestly the reason (imo) why he's played so terribly the past year, his mindset simply isn't on football

Side note, how can someone actually write all of that and not see that they are completely nuts?
I knew about the cheating, but the other allegations are news to me.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Question: Was Bluemoon like this before sheik showed up?
Not to the same level but yes even under the Thai guy and with Sven those forums were a bit wild and angry albeit with less arrogance. A little less of the teenagers (well what one hopes are teenagres) but still an angry place. Even back then it was like the word "United" was banned and the word "Rag" had to be used with any reference to you guys.

this little gem is 2008 in fairness the guy got put in his place but there was always that element to the forum unfortunately and it has grown.

Flytan

I knew about the cheating, but the other allegations are news to me.
I don't actually know if she accused him of abuse since honestly I don't care/think it's my business to deal with those type of rumors, but she did try to ruin his life with accusations and the such (the cheating thing is 100% true though right? Not really an allegation)

RoLo

I thought they were possibly referring to pogba when they mention Kaka. But they mention both so i can only assume he believes we signed Kaka too.
It's Kaku referring to Lukaku, no idea where the insult is hidden. That it phonetically resembles cack?

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Oh okay, that's fine then.

(Not that I know whether any of that's true but it would hardly make it any better if he wasn't "technically" a wife beater would it?)
No, wife or not it's bad if he beat her, but it seems more of a "feck you for not staying with me" allegation than anything true.

El cangrejo

Supports
FC Luzern
Probably best not to speculate really.

I'm pretty uncomfortable with the automatic assumption that if a woman is alleging abuse then it's "revenge".

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Probably best not to speculate really.

I'm pretty uncomfortable with the automatic assumption that if a woman is alleging abuse then it's "revenge".
Well, there was no police involvement as far as i'm aware.

I was wrong earlier, looks like they were married.

clarkydaz

its kind of sad their existence has been, currently is and will always be driven by a hate of Manchester United rather than love of their own club. We've damaged them that much

studs

Sad feckers, they want what we have so badly it drives them to hate. Or is their hate a false love and they really hate them self's for it.

ForeverRoma93

Supports
A.S. Roma
Really don't like teams where a rich owner comes in and maked a once average team challenging every year. Brings out a lot of glory hunters. When I came over to Britain to see my friends in the south east, I was really surprised to see so many Man City shirts.

Tried to engage a conversation with them about Keegan, Pearce and Sven were managing them and they couldn't remember any of them. Just from Mancini onwards.

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
its kind of sad their existence has been, currently is and will always be driven by a hate of Manchester United rather than love of their own club. We've damaged them that much
I have been on this forum for 12 years, read the quotes from Blue Moon for that long, and yes, their appreciation of football is that it is an avenue for their hatred rather than an avenue for enjoyment of the sport. When I say hatred, I am referring to their self-hatred, which no doubt comes from the facts they are a group of low intelligence, high school drop-outs who, due to their limitations, have never made their mark on the world as individuals.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
BM said:
Warning though: the sheik always finds a way through.
Manchester City: conclusive proof that, after the piss has been taken, knobs are given a sheikh.