Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Redcy

Honestly Liverpool fans are delusional, funny or cringeworthy, pretty much like most of us at times, and RAWK reflects that. City fans seem to have a severe bitterness that runs deep. Even friends of mine, family, etc, if I look at their facebook/twitter sometimes I just have to stay away because it seems to be infectious. Often with a bit of talking i can at least get a sensible conversation, but I think thats only because we are known to each other, in their own bubble or sounding room the echo chamber seems to bring out the worst.

Two great people I know, one is a family guy, highly religious, wouldn't say boo to a ghost as such, but some of the diatribe and bitterness toward united is truly unbelievable (I even go taken to City games with him when I was young). The other is a nice bloke, very chilled, but when he posts things on Twitter, and the responses you get about things like the media being bias, makes me think there is something about our success that unhinged them.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I used to post on Wookies City Forum which unfortunately is dying a slow death, below are posts by City fans on about wookies dying and bluemoon, the thread has 8 posts. I think most intelligent City fans avoid bluemoon as it is horrendous.

The modding on this site makes it what it is, without it you'd have the likes of Treble_winning turning it into a red bluemoon within months.

I can’t help looking in on Bluemoon most days but it’s generally a depressing read with people more interested in point-scoring than discussion. And the matchday thread makes you want to give up football and lie in a darkened room for a while

Bluemoon full of people who think they know the score but clearly don’t.

Real sad. Some really intelligent conversation on here. Bluemoon is crap. Full of foul mouthed idiots who write first and think after. Will miss being on here.

Still here, occasionally – and would much rather contribute here than Bluemoon which is far too quick for my slow fingers and struggles with considered posts.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I just had a look, one post I don't altogether agree with but can see where the poster is coming from the the post after is just why people think ity's full of idiots

I reckon it'll be between us and united this season.

Chelsea are losing two big characters in Costa and Terry (i know he didn't play much, but a huge influence), are adding in European football and will be a bit tired of Conte's incessant demands.

Spurs have the Wembley thing and it's this team's 3rd straight season without much renewal (so far), they play high intensity and rely on a few key players, i reckon they'll drop off.

Liverpool don't have the depth of quality and Arsenal will do well to get back into 4th.

Can we please refer to them as scum, or rags thank you

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
the reaction if aguero was to leave would be hilarious - dipper impersonators

Deleted member 101472

How are the fans dealing with the fact that they haven't been linked with a single centre half, which is by far their weakest position?

How are the fans dealing with the fact that they haven't been linked with a single centre half, which is by far their weakest position?
Why do you think they're buying all these attackers? Pep's obviously going for the famous 2-1-3-4 formation with Sanchez as a ball playing centre half

Redcy

Surely they will use their new fullbacks as centre halfs, I seem to remember that was considered absolute genius by Lineker, Shearer and the media in general

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Full back is tbf, but yes CB is not far off

Deleted member 101472

They've addressed right back with walker and are favourites to sign Mendy who is an outstanding left back. Haven't really heard them linked to any CB was more my point

crossy1686

career ending
They've released all their fullbacks and signed Kyle Walker as replacement, they're in for a bad time defensively this season. Fully expect Pep to start playing midfielders in defence this season because he's a hipster twat who tries to push the boundaries of what's 'normal' so he can profess how much of a genius he is.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
They've addressed right back with walker and are favourites to sign Mendy who is an outstanding left back. Haven't really heard them linked to any CB was more my point
True, I heard Bonnuci and Laporte earlier in the summer also heard Ignacio Martinez recently . Obviously Bonnuci is gone now.
Fullback wise they have no cover, at least they have CB cover even if the quality isn't great. Who plays RB if Walker gets injured etc its insane.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
True, I heard Bonnuci and Laporte earlier in the summer also heard Ignacio Martinez recently . Obviously Bonnuci is gone now.
Fullback wise they have no cover, at least they have CB cover even if the quality isn't great. Who plays RB if Walker gets injured etc its insane.
at the moment Ferna1 but I'm hoping Maffeo gets to be deputy but I think he'll be sent out on loan again, for me Zabba should have been given a 1 year extension so that Maffeo could have gone out on loan

Ajax Treesdown

If they get Mendy, Kolarov is the backup if Walker gets injured they have Fernandinho who can do a job there. Not an ideal scenario. Think they will end up getting another Right back in unless they intend to play the kid Maffeo as the backup.

Last edited:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If they get Mendy, Kolarov is the backup if Walker gets injured they have Fernandinho who can do a job there. Not an ideal scenario. Think they will end up getting another Right back in that is unless they intend to play the kid Maffeo as the backup.
And they'll still struggle to fill their stadium.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
and they still say the liverpool game is there biggest game of the season hahahhahahahahaha fighting 4th 5th 6th 7th places

what would we give to see united go down the dream of them playing in the championship is bigger than manchester city winning the champions league for me
Feck me! :lol:

That would be The Maureen way. Blocking youngster with big potential because it's all about him making success.
After they're getting rid of Iheanacho???

derace

unbelivable that they dare to talk about that topic at all. when have they ever given a youngstar from their acadamy a proper chance?

salford_

Seen this on Bluemoon in the transfer section, under the "Chelsea want Sergio" thread.

There is also feck all chance that we'd sell him to Chelsea, we'd take a big loss on him just to send him abroad in my opinion.

Now, thats what the papers say Arsenal would rather do than sell them Sanchez, but apparently that is "ridiculous, theyll take the money" acc. to bluemoon lot hmm, ok

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
Is it actually their stadium? Or do they still rent?
Still rent. Horrendous isn't it? Paying money every year to the city of Manchester. Perhaps there's an alternative way to do these things. Is there a shopping mall in Florida that needs supporting?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Still rent. Horrendous isn't it? Paying money every year to the city of Manchester. Perhaps there's an alternative way to do these things. Is there a shopping mall in Florida that needs supporting?
Oh you're back???

You on a death wish or something?? You just can't stay away??

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
you owned a better stadium that had character and history in Maine Road instead you now rent a stadium you can't fill because that's better isn't it..

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Malg says hello eveyone!

For all the lurking Rags, or those viewing the thread from Ragcaf. You're all wankers. Every single last one of you. Never, ever, ever met a good Rag. You're fecktards to a man. Every single last one of you. Not one decent human being among you. Cunnts.

malg, Today at 9:29 PM

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
They should join together with rawk to form one big site called Teams Winning Awesome Trophies and Sisters aka TWATS for short.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
So is Malg lurking? Otherwise how would he know that people have been lurking on bluemoon?
I think it's more to do with the posters over there like poor Frank who they banned last week for trying to engage in conversation with them....plus they know that we quote their shit on here. But yes, I'm sure he must swing by from time to time.

Hello malg...I extend my hand of friendship to you. :)

There are a few City fans on here who post on there too.

Lord Megadrive

Flautist in training
Between the Motorola 68000 and Yamaha YM2612
I think it's more to do with the posters over there like poor Frank who they banned last week for trying to engage in conversation with them....plus they know that we quote their shit on here. But yes, I'm sure he must swing by from time to time.

Hello malg...I extend my hand of friendship to you. :)
Obviously by doing that you're proving that all rags are cnuts :lol: