Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Pep isn’t perfect but he’s pretty fecking good. The gall of City fans, of all clubs, to be calling for his head. They don’t know they’re born :lol:

diarm

Calling Bayern “German rags” :lol:
I laughed at that as well. Literally taking potshots at legendary European heavyweights from some perceived position of superiority. They're the Conor McGregor of football - loads of new money and plenty of swagger without so much as a sniff of class.

SER19

Plastic club, plastic fans, plastic manager and couldn't even win the most plastic version of the CL ever. Knocked out by a side with 2 games in 5 months. Things you love to see.

Just 2 years ago on this site there were few threads not taken over by city fans 'here for football chat' and now what? Back as Liverpool fans maybe

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Christ I went on their post match thread and saw this abomination

See a lot of stuff like this on Reddit and its proper weird
I'm a United fan, lemme suck City off. I refuse to believe a United fan exists with that kind of soft spot for City, it's ridiculous.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I laughed at that as well. Literally taking potshots at legendary European heavyweights from some perceived position of superiority. They're the Conor McGregor of football - loads of new money and plenty of swagger without so much as a sniff of class.
Why do they call United 'Rags'?

edit - found out:
Fans of Manchester United are called “Rags” which is a reference to the period after WWII when United had to borrow Maine Road (homeless) due to the bombing of Old Trafford.

diarm

Why do they call United 'Rags'?

edit - found out:
Fans of Manchester United are called “Rags” which is a reference to the period after WWII when United had to borrow Maine Road (homeless) due to the bombing of Old Trafford.
Says everything you need to know about them really.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Loads of money paid in transfers but a Different year and the same result for the Noisy Neighbours! :lol:

Devil81

Do they honestly think it's Uefa which is the problem?

Are they ignoring the fact the team is in a gradual decline. Silva, Aguero, Kompany, Toure, Fernandinho, all genuine world class players either in decline or gone. The spine of the team and they've replaced them with players not of the same level.

Then you have this crazy manager who thinks he can throw any team together and it will be brilliant. Garcia has played an handful of games for City yet was selected over experienced players, the midfield was far too slow and average and why the two Silva's have been bombed out is a mystery.

As for Jesus, he's not fit to lace Aguero's boots, I'd have started Sterling, Mahrez and Bernardo Silva as a forward three and left him on the bench as he offers nothing for me.

The team is in decline but the result is on Pep.

Red00012

I found starting Garcia as strange as not starting Mahrez or B Silva. Pep has given an interview last week and says he’s refused to sign a new contract as he wants to leave. He then starts him while having Otimendi on the bench.

Devil81

I found starting Garcia as strange as not starting Mahrez or B Silva. Pep has given an interview last week and says he’s refused to sign a new contract as he wants to leave. He then starts him while having Otimendi on the bench.
Bernardo Silva has been up there with their best players for three years why would you think he's been bombed out?

Seems extremely strange that one.

crossy1686

career ending
Can’t believe City fans actually want Solskjaer as their manager now
If we want to win this comp, get next season done with and then bring in a coach who can get us defending like a top class side and scare the hell out of sides on the break with our fast players (who barely featured tonight).

RoyH1

I'm a United fan, lemme suck City off. I refuse to believe a United fan exists with that kind of soft spot for City, it's ridiculous.
That’s why I’m here. Most of Reddit and the like are full of FIFA fans that are loud and vocal about the clubs they support but can and have changed colours when the opportunity presented itself

Crustanoid

What I don’t get is that they whine about fairness and conspiracy, yet they’re only where they are because of massive corruption, financial doping (which they got away with), and all on the back of mass murder and persecution.

These plastics on Bluemoon only started supporting them in the last few years, yet they are the most entitled, bitter set of fans out there

Feed Me

I'm hungry
I don’t think this is a great analogy because for all his drawbacks, McGregor has been a catalytic force in MMA, whereas City are the jumped up little cnuts in an already established sport.

soulfox63

Just a reminder, Guardiola has never got further in the Champions League with Man City than Craig Shakespeare did with Leicester City.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The only. And I mean only soft spot when it comes to city, is when they are playing or competing with Liverpool.
I have a United-supporting mate whose dad, who's an absolute diamond of a bloke, supports City. There's no outright hatred between the two but even then neither has what you'd call a soft spot for the other team, so even the excuse of 'I grew up in a mixed household so I'm torn in my allegiance' falls by the wayside for me. Be a real fan; pick one, hate the other and be petty and biased as feck in any related discussion.

Dansk

I checked their subreddit today out of idle curiosity. It's not just a Bluemoon thing, their fans legitimately feel that the reason they lost was because the referee was corrupt and denied them the win. They're insane.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I checked their subreddit today out of idle curiosity. It's not just a Bluemoon thing, their fans legitimately feel that the reason they lost was because the referee was corrupt and denied them the win. They're insane.
So they haven't quite grasped that the team who puts the ball in the net more times win the game?

Red Royal

I have a United-supporting mate whose dad, who's an absolute diamond of a bloke, supports City. There's no outright hatred between the two but even then neither has what you'd call a soft spot for the other team, so even the excuse of 'I grew up in a mixed household so I'm torn in my allegiance' falls by the wayside for me. Be a real fan; pick one, hate the other and be petty and biased as feck in any related discussion.
Totally get this, my brother, who I love other than the fact he is a die hard blue, and we have all the banter you'd expect. When both teams are on a winning run, we may not speak for a few weeks. If one of us slips up the messages, calls etc. start up. The ONLY union we have is when we both want Liverpool to slip up.

diarm

Just a reminder, Guardiola has never got further in the Champions League with Man City than Craig Shakespeare did with Leicester City.
Despite inheriting a squad including Kompany, Otamendi, Zabaleta, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Yaya Toure, David Silva, Sterling and Aguero that had just been narrowly beaten in the semi finals by Madrid, and then spending £700m to improve it.

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
Can somebody explain to me why their shitty forum jumps a page every 10 posts? Is it just to artificially make the forum look more busy? It's a really piss-poor reading experience.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can somebody explain to me why their shitty forum jumps a page every 10 posts? Is it just to artificially make the forum look more busy? It's a really piss-poor reading experience.
Itl probably be to get you looking at as many ads as possible