Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Wheato

any mention of Mendy signing for french side Lorient just two days after having his acquittal for rape charges of two women???
No, Onana is a drugs cheat. No mention of Pep being caught twice. Or bringing the same Dr to Barcelona with him during their most successful period.

Wheato

To be fair, that might be because there's only like 7 posts per page on that forum. Dunno how people even use it
Every time they click on a new page, the site creator gets paid via the advertising revenues. That is why he has limited it to 7 posts per page, because he gets more money every time they click on a new page and a new ad comes up.

His name is Ric, and he has actually sussed it all out, because he has a load of volunteer saddo's who moderate the site for him, while he does sweet FA. They get nowt, and the bluemoon minions just carry on click click clicking all day and Ric gets paid for it. Nice

RedRocket9908

Every time they click on a new page, the site creator gets paid via the advertising revenues. That is why he has limited it to 7 posts per page, because he gets more money every time they click on a new page and a new ad comes up.

His name is Ric, and he has actually sussed it all out, because he has a load of volunteer saddo's who moderate the site for him, while he does sweet FA. They get nowt, and the bluemoon minions just carry on click click clicking all day and Ric gets paid for it. Nice
Having read through a lot of the comments on that site its hard to believe that it actually gets moderated

Tyrion

I found this hilarious so I googled "Bluemoon ric" to see if it was true and the very top result was a tweet from him about United.

It's kind of sad. I hate Liverpool but its not why I support United. City fans (at least on that site) seem primarily to just hate United and aren't satisfied with being successful without complaining about United. Maybe they feel their success is hollow too?

Wheato

I found this hilarious so I googled "Bluemoon ric" to see if it was true and the very top result was a tweet from him about United.

It's kind of sad. I hate Liverpool but its not why I support United. City fans (at least on that site) seem primarily to just hate United and aren't satisfied with being successful without complaining about United. Maybe they feel their success is hollow too?
Most of his twitter posts are about United, which kind of gives you the narrative behind bluemoon forum.

Wheato

I enjoyed the Bluemoon parody thread from earlier this year.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe said:
I love reading some of their made up stories about encounters with United fans :lol:

Coming up next on 'Things That Didn't Happen', we'll hear a City fan's tale about how a United fan approached him in Tesco being all smug about the 2-1 win. Needless to say, the City fan put him in his place by reminding him that City's net spend last summer was significantly lower than United's net spend... the United fan was then left gobsmacked as the City fan did 3 celebratory backflips and promptly left Tesco whilst receiving a round of applause from the entire supermarket.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story has to follow a certain criteria. The setting needs to be a really mundane, working class existence. For example...Gorton market, A bookies in Collyhurst or a factory in Audenshaw. The main protagonist is always just going about their own business, when they are suddenly confronted by an arm chair rag, in a full United kit. The rag blurts out a faux pas of cataclysmic proportions, and is suddenly put back into their place with hilarious consequences and with the full support of any other people who happen to be nearby. The altercation significantly improves their day.

"I was at the butchers, in Crumpsall, and this rag tw** was giving it the billy big bollix in his rag top. He's never been to a game in his life. The cockney cnut mouthed off that, "21 was coming", so I told him that ,"The only number 21 he's ever gonna see, is if he waits at the bus depo across the road! Should have seen his face, then he dropped his sausages and everyone cheered. I just walked down the street laughing to myself. Like a king."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bertie wrote

"Met this Rag at the bus stop this morning, he was wearing a full zebra kit, despite it snowing in Stockport. Had a big grin on face when he saw my City hat. I enquired if he had something to say. Turned out he wasn't even from Manchester, the cockney cnut. He said, "Manchester is red." I asked him if he could find Manchester on a map, and all the people at the bus stop starting laughing, then the bus came and he stepped into a massive puddle, and his zebra shorts fell down and everyone cheered, including the bus driver who drove off without letting him get on. Proper made my day it did."

Liked by Kaz7, LongsightM13, Prestwich Blue, Tolmies Hairdoo

"I was in the gym, benchpressing 100kg as I always do, when some Rag walked over, tapped me on the shoulder and tried explaining to me that Rashford actually wasn't interfering with play. He thought he'd won the argument and walked over to the rowing machine to start his workout. Shortly afterwards, I started distracting him by jumping over the rowing machine, he took his earphones out and asked me 'what the hell are you doing?!'... I quipped back with: 'judging by your logic mate, I'm not interfering with what you're doing'. A group of guys around us burst into laughter and patted me on the back. 5 minutes later, the Rag left the gym out of embarrassment".

"Was driving the fork lift at work, and the shift leader who is an armchair rag, put up this big MUFC flag up at the office window. He's never been to a match in his life, dunt even come from Manchester. He's from Warrington, near London. He was giving it the Billy Big Bollix in the canteen. He chirped up, "Have they found Haaland yet, he's been missing since Saturday." Quick as a flash I said, "How the fcuk would you know? The last time you set foot inside Old Trafford, Remi Moses was ankle deep in a swamp. And Martin Edwards was peeping under toilet cubicles." Everyone in the canteen cheered and he sloped off back to his office with his tail between his legs. Haven't seen him since."

ancoats wrote,

"Was coming back from the vets with my racing pigeon, when this fat Rag in zebra trousers, was coming out of Maccy D's. He was inhaling a big mac, you should have seen the state of him. He looked at my pigeon and said summat, but I don't understand cockney, so I said to him, "I know you lot like your dodgy meat, but this is a 500 quid racing pigeon, so feck off back to London, and eat swamp rats, you fat cnut." Should have seen his face. Then he dropped his fries in a puddle and everyone cheered. Even my pigeon let out a whoop. I've been tugging away at myself ever since."

Liked by waspish, Kaz7, manimanc, Colin Bells boots, Spanish Bob

I was leaving the Middleton branch of help for hero's, when to my amazement, right there in the mall was Bryan Robson and Fred the Red selling tickets for rags games, and he was practically giving them away for a couple of quid, most of it going into his own pocket for pints. I went over and said to him, "I know you spent most of your career on your arse, but I never thought you'd stoop this low." And no word of a lie, Fred the Red took his head off and it was Peter Schmeichel, and we all ended up having a scrap. Robson was done after one punch because his shoulder immediately dislocated, but Schmeichel kept lunging at me like a starfish, so I kicked him in the bollix and he went down like a sack of shit. I stood over him and said, "This is our city, you pig botherer, so feck off back to London, before I take my belt off." And I casually picked up my carrier bag of shopping, and walked over to the bookies and all the blokes in there cheered and gave me a pat on the back, because all of them are top blues like me. I even got a free bet out of it. Couldn't make it up!

Tyrion

I can't believe I missed those fake stories. RAWK does it too and sticks to the same formula. :lol:

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
I enjoyed the Bluemoon parody thread from earlier this year.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe said:
I love reading some of their made up stories about encounters with United fans :lol:

Coming up next on 'Things That Didn't Happen', we'll hear a City fan's tale about how a United fan approached him in Tesco being all smug about the 2-1 win. Needless to say, the City fan put him in his place by reminding him that City's net spend last summer was significantly lower than United's net spend... the United fan was then left gobsmacked as the City fan did 3 celebratory backflips and promptly left Tesco whilst receiving a round of applause from the entire supermarket.

The story has to follow a certain criteria. The setting needs to be a really mundane, working class existence. For example...Gorton market, A bookies in Collyhurst or a factory in Audenshaw. The main protagonist is always just going about their own business, when they are suddenly confronted by an arm chair rag, in a full United kit. The rag blurts out a faux pas of cataclysmic proportions, and is suddenly put back into their place with hilarious consequences and with the full support of any other people who happen to be nearby. The altercation significantly improves their day.

"I was at the butchers, in Crumpsall, and this rag tw** was giving it the billy big bollix in his rag top. He's never been to a game in his life. The cockney cnut mouthed off that, "21 was coming", so I told him that ,"The only number 21 he's ever gonna see, is if he waits at the bus depo across the road! Should have seen his face, then he dropped his sausages and everyone cheered. I just walked down the street laughing to myself. Like a king."

Bertie wrote

"Met this Rag at the bus stop this morning, he was wearing a full zebra kit, despite it snowing in Stockport. Had a big grin on face when he saw my City hat. I enquired if he had something to say. Turned out he wasn't even from Manchester, the cockney cnut. He said, "Manchester is red." I asked him if he could find Manchester on a map, and all the people at the bus stop starting laughing, then the bus came and he stepped into a massive puddle, and his zebra shorts fell down and everyone cheered, including the bus driver who drove off without letting him get on. Proper made my day it did."

Liked by Kaz7, LongsightM13, Prestwich Blue, Tolmies Hairdoo

"I was in the gym, benchpressing 100kg as I always do, when some Rag walked over, tapped me on the shoulder and tried explaining to me that Rashford actually wasn't interfering with play. He thought he'd won the argument and walked over to the rowing machine to start his workout. Shortly afterwards, I started distracting him by jumping over the rowing machine, he took his earphones out and asked me 'what the hell are you doing?!'... I quipped back with: 'judging by your logic mate, I'm not interfering with what you're doing'. A group of guys around us burst into laughter and patted me on the back. 5 minutes later, the Rag left the gym out of embarrassment".

"Was driving the fork lift at work, and the shift leader who is an armchair rag, put up this big MUFC flag up at the office window. He's never been to a match in his life, dunt even come from Manchester. He's from Warrington, near London. He was giving it the Billy Big Bollix in the canteen. He chirped up, "Have they found Haaland yet, he's been missing since Saturday." Quick as a flash I said, "How the fcuk would you know? The last time you set foot inside Old Trafford, Remi Moses was ankle deep in a swamp. And Martin Edwards was peeping under toilet cubicles." Everyone in the canteen cheered and he sloped off back to his office with his tail between his legs. Haven't seen him since."

ancoats wrote,

"Was coming back from the vets with my racing pigeon, when this fat Rag in zebra trousers, was coming out of Maccy D's. He was inhaling a big mac, you should have seen the state of him. He looked at my pigeon and said summat, but I don't understand cockney, so I said to him, "I know you lot like your dodgy meat, but this is a 500 quid racing pigeon, so feck off back to London, and eat swamp rats, you fat cnut." Should have seen his face. Then he dropped his fries in a puddle and everyone cheered. Even my pigeon let out a whoop. I've been tugging away at myself ever since."

Liked by waspish, Kaz7, manimanc, Colin Bells boots, Spanish Bob

I was leaving the Middleton branch of help for hero's, when to my amazement, right there in the mall was Bryan Robson and Fred the Red selling tickets for rags games, and he was practically giving them away for a couple of quid, most of it going into his own pocket for pints. I went over and said to him, "I know you spent most of your career on your arse, but I never thought you'd stoop this low." And no word of a lie, Fred the Red took his head off and it was Peter Schmeichel, and we all ended up having a scrap. Robson was done after one punch because his shoulder immediately dislocated, but Schmeichel kept lunging at me like a starfish, so I kicked him in the bollix and he went down like a sack of shit. I stood over him and said, "This is our city, you pig botherer, so feck off back to London, before I take my belt off." And I casually picked up my carrier bag of shopping, and walked over to the bookies and all the blokes in there cheered and gave me a pat on the back, because all of them are top blues like me. I even got a free bet out of it. Couldn't make it up!

Jesus man. The amount of shet you need to go thru in thay shitty 1990s site to get these content deserve a medal of valour in itself. Quality.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
So this poster created a thread titled 'Disillusioned with Football £££'

Is anybody else feeling completely disillusioned with the way football is at the moment?

If I'm honest, it isn't going to stop me watching it, or being a fan - but I think the money involved is just totally unacceptable. Especially when you consider what is happening in the real-world that we all live in (mortgages/rent shooting up, people can't afford food or heating, people living on the street).

The money footballers receive has been daft for a long time. £10,000 a week, then turned into £100,000 a week, which has then turned into £200,000 - £300,000 a week becoming the norm for a top players salary (this is before their contracts with Nike/Adidas etc). But now (though he is unlikely to go there) Mbappe has been offered £1.9m A DAY, to go and play in Saudi Arabia! £58m a month! It is just not right, and they shouldn't be allowed to even offer it. If the Saudi's have that sort of money available to just give away, why aren't they doing something good with it in the world!? Instead of giving it a footballer. All they are paying for is his name and image - at £1.9m a day, where is the incentive for him to actually play well?

Transfer fees don't bother me too much (though they are ridiculous too) but at least they stay in the football system for a while and the money gets passed down to the lower leagues eventually. But, I guess it still ends up in the players pockets in the end!

I went to watch Manchester Giants Basketball last year, and couldn't believe how good the players were after the game. Kids were allowed onto the court to have their photo taken with the players - who were more than happy to hang around and do so. In football, the players are ushered off by Security and you have to hang around for 1-2 hours after a game if you wanted to see them, and even then there is a barrier and security - and the best you can do is wave at them.

I even had to unfollow all the City players on Instagram over the last few weeks as I couldn't bear to look at the photos and videos they posted of them hiring luxury yachts for a week, or staying in huge Villas without a care in the world for how much it actually costs - whilst I'm sat at home getting anxious about my mortgage going up a few hundred quid a month.

I know I'm ranting - and I completely appreciate that for them to earn this amount of money they also have to train and work very hard, and accept being scrutinised by thousands of people every week, and have very little privacy when they step out of their house etc. But, I still don't think this warrants the amount of money they receive.

I'm also probably jealous, and obviously wouldn't turn it down if it was offered to me - but I would certainly give away/do some good with a large part of it, because lets be honest, who really needs that much money per week? I'd give my right bollock to get £100k a year!
One of the first replies was

:lol:

Orion.

‘If Saudi Arabia weren't wasting a billion on M'bappe they would probably be spending it on bombs to drop on Yemeni kids anyway’

Taken from their hilarious ‘Disillusioned with football £££’ thread - honestly, it’s a thing.

Do the mutants not realise that their own sugar daddy Oil state Abu Dhabi is also guilty of the Yemeni atrocities in coalition with with Saudi?

Oranges038

Humble beginnings...

In fairness that first goal is nice. Those lads were just so used to those pitches, imagine the excuses now if players were expected to play 1 and 2 touch football on that.

They just don’t like that they’re not the biggest whore to the biggest Arabian sugar daddy with Saudi’s antics at the minute.
Genuinely think they were happier in league 1, suited their inferiority complex, now since they've been at the top they have had nothing to moan about. Well, not until now, when they discovered Saudi Arabia existed and they are richer want to buy football too.

Reminds me of this.

wr8_utd

:'(
I don't think they'll quite care about losing a meaningless friendly months after winning a Treble.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Did you guys see pep celebrating the goal? Ahah what a loser, as if this was a cl final :lol:

mu4c_20le

Man United 1-0 Wolves (Onana clatters Kaladjzic)

What?!??!!?
Hahaha you have to give it.

That's a disgrace.
What the actual feck
That is farcical.

Regular programming resumed, the league here to help the Rags stumble in to the top 4.
ederson at arsenal.
Different rules
What? On what planet is that ruled not a penalty
Old Trafford rules it is!!
fecking stinks.

When you think what Eddie got penalised for against Arsenal last season, it’s quite incredible.
The only way they get top 4 with help from VAR and the officials. Bent as feck
Hahah cheating cnuts

They don't even bother hiding it
absolutely incredible that he wasn't sent to look at that.. I'm genuinely shocked.
Normal service resumed to protect these cnuts
Utd having to resort to cheating to get a result at home against wolves, how embarassing
Cheating bastards.
It’s blatant and it’s season after season.

And it still sickens me. cnuts.
If that was Ederson that's a penalty and a yellow card. VAR is just used to influence the score unfairly towards certain teams. It is so wrong, and so bent. Someone big in the game needs to have the balls to say it.
fecking fuming and I don't support Wolves. Disgraceful corruption in the game.
VAR apparently said, “Looks a definite pen from those first two angles, can you give me an obstructed view from behind the goal. Thanks no pen”.
Im confused. 7 minutes from nowhere given whilst wolves on the front foot. Then they’re denied a clear penalty within those 7 minutes, which eventually ended up as 9.

What the feck is going on?
Look forward to Howard Webb making the audio for that decision public...I imagine that one will get lost somehow.

mu4c_20le

40+ pages of this

CORRUPTION IN FOOTBALL.

United clearly fouls Wolves player in the box. Referee gives nothing.
VAR official gives nothing: "Check complete". "Nothing to see here".

This is no surprise.

Total disgrace. Year in, year out. Corruption in football helping Uniturd and Liverpool.

Why am I posting this? It's to document it if nothing else especially when some trot out the untruth that "it all levels itself out". No, it doesn't.

To borrow from George Orwell, some clubs "are more equal than others"
One of the absolute worst decisions I’ve ever seen. Astounding.. it’s just absolutely blatant that’s a pen. He misses the ball and basically grabs the players neck and hauls him down. I have a high threshold for the conspiracy beliefs but that one beggars belief. And because of that one decision the narrative changes from their new joke of a goalie making a gaffe to united “winning and playing badly”. They didn’t win and play badly, they played badly and won by the ref basically cheating.
For years now, in the name of a near-obsolete “brand” which is marketed to tens of thousand of “supporters” all over the world who have never been near Manchester, let alone been to a game, but who buy the latest shirt to parade around in in shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur, Perth, Santiago, outrageously biased refereeing has got a free pass at one particular ground. I don't honestly remember this blatancy in the pre-Ferguson era, but somehow the bully established it as the norm, and it has remained on inertly long after his departure, and actually long after United have been a major force in the game.
How does the rest of the league tolerate this? Everybody has been the victim of this robbery in broad daylight, not just us. We were the victims of a truly nauseating decision last season — which they've now offically fecking decided wouldn't stand, when it's no good to us or to simple justice being done — this evening it's Wolves. Why does the rest of the PL put up with it? Is everybody cowed by this world brand which is more and more disconnected from actual excellence in the playing of football. Alone among English clubs United get a get-out-of-jail card from English refs, and yes, even Liverpool, even Arsenal, everybody in fact, is suppose to knuckle under to it.
Makes me vomit!!
Scripted to fcuk..

100% nailed on penalty, all day, every day..

Who's the girl with the 2 black eyes?

She looks like she's been sleeping rough for some considerable time..

Why are they all waring white trainers?

Bunch of *****..!
What annoys me even more is how Wolves just take it. If they honestly cared about the integrity of the game players, managers and owners would make a stand.

The Wolves team should have staged a protest after that game, e.g. not leaving the pitch or going on mass to the interviews and calling out the incompetence. But they all just smile and laugh with the opposition, do silly nonchalant interviews and continue to be fecked by the officials.

We are lucky to largely escape the worst of it.
Lol it’s so ridiculous, reminds me of that referee in Jimmy Grimble who scores a bullet header.

“Rebound off the referee, you know the rules.”

Player gets absolutely poleaxed.

“Nothing in it!! Play on.”
fecking hate those cnuts.

They need some fecking serious bad luck to start coming to them, instead of everyone else who they play.

Why do the FA continue to try and make them relevant? There are enough other money spinning clubs including us who can generate income for the PL, why is it always these shits who constantly benefit from cheating by officials?