Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
This one is hilarious :lol:

The Wolves team should have staged a protest after that game, e.g. not leaving the pitch or going on mass to the interviews and calling out the incompetence.

Ludens the Red

Weird fecking bunch. You won the treble.. you’ve been financially doping for years: 115 charges pending. You’re officially the biggest cheats in the history of English football and you’re still whinging and whining about this supposed United referee corruption. The fecking state of that fanbase.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Weird fecking bunch. You won the treble.. you’ve been financially doping for years: 115 charges pending. You’re officially the biggest cheats in the history of English football and you’re still whinging and whining about this supposed United referee corruption. The fecking state of that fanbase.
They can't possibly be any worse than ours, matchday thread is a shitstorm, EtH thread the same, they're whinging about referees and our fans are shitting on our players and manager

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Some of them are quality to be fair:

Ref: "Have I missed anything clear and obvious?"
VAR: "Well the goalie punched a lad in the face."
Ref: "So, no?"
VAR: "Exactly. Tell you what though, go and book their manager to really rub it in."
Ref: "Good idea".

Sara125

Some gems in light of them feeling that Haaland was snubbed…

Well yeah it’s kind of impossible to win for a country you don’t play for…
So if Haaland didn't win today after scoring 56 goals and winning the treble this means he has basically 0 chance to win in it since it's almost impossible for him to win any title for Denmark... What I also didn't get is how Buono was rated higher than Emi Martinez but Martinez won gk of the year.
Trophy shagger :lol:
When the trophy shagger won the keeper of the year it was obvious the way it’d go
Another nickname for the books!
Beckscum's Turkish hair transplant is looking "special"

Fixed corruption for all to see.
City fan talking about self-awareness. The irony…

It’d be nice if Messi had the self awareness to acknowledge that Haaland deserved it ahead of him but footballers and self awareness rarely go hand in hand..
He was shafted cos he is ugly :eek:
Erling isn't aesthetically pleasing and he's from Norway. He never stood a chance.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Some gems in light of them feeling that Haaland was snubbed…

Well yeah it’s kind of impossible to win for a country you don’t play for…

Trophy shagger :lol:

Another nickname for the books!

City fan talking about self-awareness. The irony…

He was shafted cos he is ugly :eek:
A City fan thinks Haaland is Danish?

mu4c_20le

Around page 96 where it starts

Absolute BS. Messi was a great player, maybe even one of the best ever, but those days are long gone. This is a purely sentimental decision. My only surprise is that the Lady Boy wasn’t second.
Alvarez won the world cup, the fa cup, the EPL and Champions league...... this is all bellingham won this year FFS.
Bellendingham plays for Real Madrid.

That's why he'll win it. Especially if the waistcoat does the impossible and wins the Euros in Germany.
The fact he never played in the PL, will always be a question mark over his career.

There - I said it.
I’m so glad we never signed this little weasel. feck off
Not sure if already mentioned, but bbc website has zero pictures of City or Haaland from Ballon D'or 23, as far as I can see.

Pictures of all other main winners.

Deserves a mass complaint in my opinion

mu4c_20le

4-4 Chelsea

Enjoy the point Palmer, you will win feck all else. Daft c*nt.
feck of you Ugly ****
Sterling you piece of shit
Did Sterling ever tackled a Liverpool player like that ? Just curious.
Raheem is a bastard and has always been
Crazy game.

The two ex players have been Wankstains.

Don’t care who that upsets.
Why the feck is WALKER on free kicks?
walker feck off you dickhead
Walker being allowed to take that free kick just sums up how fecked up our game has been today.
Brain dead game management at the end

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Looking forward to reading their reaction to Carragher's commentary. It was obvious he was desperate for City to drop points. It got embarrassing near the end with some of the noises he was making.

Rodgerzzz

Time to swirl up some more juicy internet rumours that even more of the City hierarchy are all about to jump ship before the inevitable and watch the meltdown from afar?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Time to swirl up some more juicy internet rumours that even more of the City hierarchy are all about to jump ship before the inevitable and watch the meltdown from afar?
Beat you to it :lol:

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
They seem upset
Who gives a feck … feck him rag twat !
I wonder if they’ll do a ‘Welcome to Manchester’ poster for him as well?
Must have got the offer of lifetime. Our staff have been poach for sometime but this is just so high up the chain it hurts more.

They want to be like us. The CFG model is what they are coming after Ratciff has that vision. I feel sick to my gut because I hate United to find success on back of someone who was part of our journey.

I hope we overcome this and appoint someone better. Pretty got him to provide blueprint to our club. Loyalty doesn’t exist much in football but this is disappointing. Marginal gain loooks like this.
anyway feck him - he’s a rag now as far as i’m concerned.

hopefully he fails miserably in his new role.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I'm not so much worried about losing him that I think he knows something is coming down the pipeline and is jumping ship now
Surely there has to be a non compete in his contract? This is absolutely insane.
Never understand why anyone in their right mind would want to go that shit tip either. fecking strange decision.
That definitely not what we want.
Surely we'd bang him on gardening leave?
Not good news tbh
Must've offered him a fortune.
That is concerning to say the least
Oh dear, if true?

He will take everything he knows about the running of City with him.

If true, Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and Soriano will be furious.
playing devils advocate here..possibly he knows what maybe on the horizon with the charges? (hope not)

no idea what the reason is, very strange one!
One can only imagine the “inside information” Ratcliffe has paid for.

No Idea For Nickname

fecking turncoat
People move on, it’s natural. A good appointment for them and a loss for us but everyone is replaceable.

Apart from Pep and Kevin.
I'm not so much worried about losing him that I think he knows something is coming down the pipeline and is jumping ship now.
Could be that he knows he'd never get the top job with us as Ferran/Txiki are staying put for the foreseeable
Shall we all act like Villa fans and wave plastic snakes when we play the Rags?
Let’s hope the IT team remember to delete accounts and change any passwords
Anything to be like city
Are we reading too much in to this? He's not going to sort that shower out on his own.
Who gives a feck … feck him rag twat !
One thing is for sure, it’s got feck all to do with the charges and any heads up on a verdict.
How do you know?
Gone from being our COO, to be the rags CEO.
Money and title has obviously made his decision
Because we would be idiots to allow such a high profile member of the staff to jump ship to utd in that scenario and we aren’t idiots.

Just people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

No Idea For Nickname

Feels like sucker punch and can’t discribe it but clubs have been trying to tear us apart from poaching of staff consistently on large scale from physio, academy head, doctors, coaches and more literally can’t describe it right no this is big loss and coup for United. Will share article so you guys can see the upheaval behind the scenes happening.
Training Ground Guru | Manchester City's performance revolution - and a summer of change
MANCHESTER CITY have created a backroom empire, spanning the Academy, performance, coaching and data science, but a reboot will be required this summer following some key exits.
trainingground.guru

Worth a read and no conspiracy theorist but the rivals coming to distablise us from within. Disappointed and worried with Txki to leave at some point.

No Idea For Nickname

Oh boy. Not good.

How can he just resign and take over at our nearest rivals? What kind of amateur devised this man's contract?
Perhaps their is someone out there who is better than him who we appoint
Lots of flappers on here.

It's the equivalent of Gareth Taylor joining them as their new gaffer.
You can understand his involvement with the business side of things but he no DoF so it’s a bit of a gamble on that side. feck him the rag twat.
This week we had confirmed what everyone already knew which is that the hearing hasn't started yet but has a date set, that the club are adamant they will clear their name, and if he was personally involved in doing things we are accused of then being at United won't help him one way or another.
Fair point there didn’t think of it. Still belive we are innocent too!
anyway feck him - he’s a rag now as far as i’m concerned.

hopefully he fails miserably in his new role.
Wet wipes for sale here
Http.www.flapping cnuts/rags and dippers.com
Name one member of staff that has left (players or otherwise) that has gone and in the process has derailed our performance on or off the pitch.
I‘ll do the work for you.
None.
We are market leaders for a reason, they are light years behind us.
Too optimistic that he is being sent in as a double agent to mess things up even more from the inside?

Wonder if he will also take staff with him.
Pep and Hasland.
This is the Rats 'marginal gains'. If you can't beat them, join them. Just copy what we do. He is not Txiki and they don't have Pep and it has taken 10 years to get where our setup is. Don't be surprised to see more of the same. Money talks.
I’d never heard of him before this news
This is hugely concerning and potentially has huge ramifications.

Omar was viewed within the club as a natural successor to Ferran Soriano as CFG’s CEO and played a huge part (In everything) that went on at the club and the wider City football group.

Omar has knowledge and information on absolutely every detail of City’s and CFG’s operation. Something really, really fishy about this.

I have no doubt Khaldoon will have tried to intervene to retain him.
As David Moyes once said they're aspiring to be us.

Not shocked he's gone, it'll be a promotion and a huge payrise. Probably more shocked he's gone to that shit-show. Unfortunately he takes his knowledge with him. I assume they'll try to copy all things academy and multi-club related.

We'll be fine, our club very rarely gets replacements wrong.
Can't deny the work he has done at City but he isn't a vital cog. Another thing I don't think he is a miracle worker either.
"Proof that no matter how many trophies you rack up , when it comes down to it anybody would rather join us because we are the biggest club in the country"
Kind of sums up their mentality and Achilles heel
Sadly a rudderless ship will get some direction.
Someone needs to put Rock of Gibraltar‘s head on his pillow.

Wheato

Jumping ship before it sinks.

I suppose if the charges are withheld, many of the people involved could be banned from the sport for a fixed period, or have their careers destroyed permanently. Looks like Sir Jim offered him a way out.

I'd be pretty concerned now if I was a City fan. This could be the start of them stating to unravel.

Oscar Bonavena

Jumping ship before it sinks.

I suppose if the charges are withheld, many of the people involved could be banned from the sport for a fixed period, or have their careers destroyed permanently. Looks like Sir Jim offered him a way out.

I'd be pretty concerned now if I was a City fan. This could be the start of them stating to unravel.
But surely if he was personally implicated in any shenanigans whilst at City, his jumping ship to United is not going to prevent him being sanctioned, if it comes to that?