Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Hehe. £200m for fifth place

Surely one of the biggest failures in the history of sport?

032Devil

Let's be honest, half that team should be gone next season: Toure, Bridge, Kompany, Vieira, Adebayor, Richards, Sylvhino, Santa Cruz etc etc. We need loads of new players and a manager that understands tactics, Mancini is clueless.
The new Madrid.

The interesting thing about the first part of that is that it's probably that run of 7 or 8 draws on the trot that they had under Hughes that cost them 4th and maybe even 3rd place. They've lost the same as United, less than Spurs, but they've drawn 12 times, almost 33% of their games.
They have nobody to blame but themselves. Now they will torture each other over the summer with the fact that just a few extra wins, instead of draws would have done it.

What a MASSIVE failure!

MUFCgal

Mark Hughes gone , Shitty don't make the CL , Poo in the Thursday Cup -- aint life grand

now God please get Wigan to do the dirty on the Russkis and I will be good for the next 12 months ..... honestly
Just thought the same. What a season with City failing to make the CL and Liverpool continuing to languish on Channel 5.

Now we just need Wigan to do us a favour and it'll be one of the best seasons ever.

VivaRonaldo7

Post from another of their forums.

Worst Club Ever

The title says it all.

Pump in all the millions we like, and we will still be a joke club.

feck. When did it come to this?

Chadwick's Acne

Hughest spent the money very poorly.
To be fair to him, he bought the best he could which was some of the better players from the teams they were likely to challenge in 3rd/4th/5th place, the likes of Lescott, Barry, Adebayor, Toure, et al. Their realistic target this year should have been Europa League football at a bare minimum. They've got that and were a ball-hair away from CL football.

The expectation/hype surrounding them this year has been nothing short of ludicrous, the reality is they had to consolidate themselves in the top 5/6 as their squad is at that level. It's not exactly full or EPL and CL winners is it?

People will liken them with Chelsea but they were competing at the right end of the league and in the CL before Abramovich's millions.

decorativeed

Great quote off the MEN comments on last night's match:

"Theres only one person to blame and thats mankini, cook and marwood"

:lol:

Peasplease

BLUEMATT23 @ Bluemoon said:
Ok so we've got Spurs away 1st, away on boxing day, away last day, away on christmas day, away, away, away. Moan Moan Moan.

We will have a team capable of beating ANYONE next season, all we need is consistency. We should not fear any team, home or away.

Rememeber everyone has to play everyone at some stage, theirs no conspiracy, no fix, it's just a computer generating fixtures.

Cheer up eveyone!, Were going to win the league next season & celebrate with vuvuzelas! (or maybe I should not mention them)
Don't know what you're talking about :nervous:

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
In all my years at the caf, we have never commented on anything city fans might have said on a city forum.

An arab or two shouldn't be capable of changing that.

Jaap

So, City are to play against Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund on August 4th - planning to see the match at the moment in the Signal-Iduna Park, any suggestions for this occasion?

I thought of a L.U.H.G. banner to be put in their stand before the match, but, seeing as there are far more creative fellas on here, I have come to ask you for any other ''prank'' suggestions?

lysglimt

Scout
Winning the C.L on may 26th almost lost its glory compared to City's massive promotion on the same day. I mean what is C.L compared to promotion from League 1 ?

Waltraute

She-Devil
So, City are to play against Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund on August 4th - planning to see the match at the moment in the Signal-Iduna Park, any suggestions for this occasion?

I thought of a L.U.H.G. banner to be put in their stand before the match, but, seeing as there are far more creative fellas on here, I have come to ask you for any other ''prank'' suggestions?
I'm going to be very boring and suggest you do nothing at all.

Nothing is dearer to a bertie's heart than any kind of attention from us. You'd make them a hundred times happier by bringing some kind of anti-City or pro-United banner than if you brought 50 of your mates all dressed up in City shirts, all brandishing inflatable bananas and singing Blue Moon.

Bring your pity and your silence - it's the best way to wind them up.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

Don't do anything, stay at home and watch United.

Jaap

It'll be impossible to place a banner near the City stand; I talked to a mate of mine who works in the ground.

I guess I'll just celebrate a Dortmund goal then, should they score...

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
I'm going to be very boring and suggest you do nothing at all.

Nothing is dearer to a bertie's heart than any kind of attention from us. You'd make them a hundred times happier by bringing some kind of anti-City or pro-United banner than if you brought 50 of your mates all dressed up in City shirts, all brandishing inflatable bananas and singing Blue Moon.

Bring your pity and your silence - it's the best way to wind them up.
Yup is about right, dont let their utter fixation/obsession with us rub off on you they crave any sort of attention do the bitter berties as they’ve been so starved of any for donkeys years, best to just ignore them totally and treat them as the non entity they’ve always been compared to us, a second rate club living in the shadows of their far more illustrious neighbours and no amount of dodgy oil money in the world will ever change that, and don’t they know it, they’ll always be Manchesters second club.

Jaap

City to play Borussia Dortmund here in Germany tonight (7pm kick-off).

Dortmund's Coach Jürgen Klopp: ''City will probably make five more transfers before the game kicks off. I'm wondering how exactly Mancini will fit all his 80 players into one team.''

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

Dortmund's Coach Jürgen Klopp: ''City will probably make five more transfers before the game kicks off. I'm wondering how exactly Mancini will fit all his 80 players into one team.''
:lol:

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

And before the season kicks off we already have the quote of the season :)