Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi
Why on earth would City fans go to the trouble of creating a thread to discuss a Manchester United friendly match whilst they have a game of their own on tonight? why go to the effort or even caring about it? oh yea, their City fans their not remotly obsessed with United. :rolleyes:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Why on earth would City fans go to the trouble of creating a thread to discuss a Manchester United friendly match whilst they have a game of their own on tonight? why go to the effort or even caring about it? oh yea, their City fans their not remotly obsessed with United. :rolleyes:
They say exactly the same about us, and threads spring up here all the time with everything City related.

Allforone

They say exactly the same about us, and threads spring up here all the time with everything City related.
I havnt seen anyone create a thread purely to discuss a Manchester City friendly match in my time on the caf i must say, i couldnt even care less about a City friendly match in all honesty.

I must say i have had a peek at Bluemoon a few times seeing as i hadnt heard of the thing before i saw this thread and no word of lie United based threads outnumber city ones 5-1 on there, every other topic is 'Rag' this 'Rag' that.

Jaap

City to play Borussia Dortmund here in Germany tonight (7pm kick-off).

Dortmund's Coach Jürgen Klopp: ''City will probably make five more transfers before the game kicks off. I'm wondering how exactly Mancini will fit all his 80 players into one team.''
Borussia Dortmund v Man City 3-1 (1-1)
Barrios, Kagawa, Lewandowski - Jo

Longsden_7

Just been sent this. Damn here is me thinking OT is empty on matchdays.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
can't spell supporter, or entrance, seems about right.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Has there ever been an explanation for the 3 stars on the City crest?

decorativeed

Has there ever been an explanation for the 3 stars on the City crest?
According to the City website, the stars are "purely decorative". :lol:

:lol: at the '100% Manc'.

Yes, if it's one thing we can't doubt when it comes to City is the fact they're 100% Manc. Abu Dhabi? *pffft!* :rolleyes:
Manchester City's Poster Boys. They've been advertising this on the side of buses in town, which is odd considering their ground is always 100% full and everyone here is a die-hard blue... Of these nine adverts, there are 2 from Stockport, 1 from Tameside, 2 from Oldham and 1 from Cheshire, only 3 from Manchester. Also, apparently even £1bn doesn't buy you an ad agency who can use correct grammar.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Bluemoon • View topic - Scum Vs Airtricity XI

Just saw this...worth monitoring.
What a bunch of small time clowns!
I read a total of about 10 posts in that thread.

First stupid point made - Claiming that by us having this thread it shows we're obsessed with them as a club/forum forgetting that the thread he's posting in is in fact a matchday thread for one of our friendly matches.

Second stupid point made - Claiming that all United fans in Ireland are glory supporters because they aren't in Manchester then going on to say that the lad in Ireland should wear his City shirt to a United game because he's obviously a top blue.

Third stupid point made - Claiming that free tickets obviously meant that we have dwindling support and so we're obviously doomed as a club.

Last stupid point made - Support shown for City.

kietotheworld

I read a total of about 10 posts in that thread.

First stupid point made - Claiming that by us having this thread it shows we're obsessed with them as a club/forum forgetting that the thread he's posting in is in fact a matchday thread for one of our friendly matches.

Second stupid point made - Claiming that all United fans in Ireland are glory supporters because they aren't in Manchester then going on to say that the lad in Ireland should wear his City shirt to a United game because he's obviously a top blue.

Third stupid point made - Claiming that free tickets obviously meant that we have dwindling support and so we're obviously doomed as a club.

Last stupid point made - Support shown for City.
How do they know we have threads about them anyway?

Allforone

Just been sent this. Damn here is me thinking OT is empty on matchdays.
Maybe that lad should buy an education first before wasting it on a season ticket.....

By the way, do the berties even sell out their ground? like at all, ever? you’d have thought seeing as the entire Manchester population were City fans they’d have no problem filling that dump?

pauldyson1uk

Bluemoon • View topic - Scum Vs Airtricity XI

Just saw this...worth monitoring.
What a bunch of small time clowns!
just read some of that thread :rolleyes:
but this posting has me :confused: what the feck does it mean.

To the snooping rags , 1.1 billion factafeckinmundo,it shouldnt be allowed get the government involved pwooooooooooooooooaaarrrrrrrrrrrr,just keep lying to yourselves were not your biggest game,not long girls and you WONT be our biggest.and you know it.how did it go
the gona die
the gona die
we,ll keep the red,green ,yellow,white,what ever fad it is this week flyimg low
coz man utd/fc nitid bury/newton eef
are gona die,

:confused::confused:

Legendz

just read some of that thread :rolleyes:
but this posting has me :confused: what the feck does it mean.

To the snooping rags , 1.1 billion factafeckinmundo,it shouldnt be allowed get the government involved pwooooooooooooooooaaarrrrrrrrrrrr,just keep lying to yourselves were not your biggest game,not long girls and you WONT be our biggest.and you know it.how did it go
the gona die
the gona die
we,ll keep the red,green ,yellow,white,what ever fad it is this week flyimg low
coz man utd/fc nitid bury/newton eef
are gona die,

:confused::confused:
I spent about 10 minutes trying to figure out what the feck that meant.

MJLD

:lol: Someone went to a United friendly, wearing a City shirt, whilst a City game was on? What a gimp.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I'm obviously looking at the wrong bit, where exactly are the mis-spellings? It could be my eyes of course.
It's meant to be on the City season card but I can't see anything wrong with it.

Is it possible the source file got fixed? :confused:

decorativeed

The bestest supporters in all the land turned out in force tonight. The whole of Manchester was there to watch City Vs Valencia - all 27,088 100% Mancs!

Funny that, as this time last year we got 74,000 in to watch Unted take on the same team...

Makki

QUITTER
freguson y u rest the ginger prawn hes most import
The bestest supporters in all the land turned out in force tonight. The whole of Manchester was there to watch City Vs Valencia - all 27,088 100% Mancs!

Funny that, as this time last year we got 74,000 in to watch Unted take on the same team...
Yeah but you can't compare them. Obviously there would be less interest in watching Valencia seeing as they've sold Villa, Silva and Mata, duh. They would've packed the council house had they still had those three. Nevermind the fact that Silva actually went to them.

Logan!

I caught a bit of the first half on ESPN and thought the same myself. The entire stand behind the Valencia goal ( in the first half) was empty and there were empty spaces all over the stadium.

You can probably put some of it down to the fact that Valencia fans don't want to spend money on flights and accommodation to watch their team play City in a friendly, but it really is embarrassing (for them) that they can't get near a capacity crowd at home in what must be THE most exciting period in their history.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
They're clearly taking the piss if you read it Mickey.

Sure he posts a gif of a fish being caught on a hook in the first post. They got you.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
I'm sure they appreciate the community shield advert on the Silva thread at the moment "battle of the big guns... Chelsea vs. Man United..."

Bread

To all lurking bitters.

No one is gelous of you, nobody cares about you, nobody respects you and nobody gives a shit about you.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Jealous, Bread.