Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Wtf are you on ?

If we bottled the title this season then isn't it obvious we've made progress compared to last season because we were no where near winning the league. Me saying we bottled it this year no way means we haven't made progress.
for a start, in what way have we bottled it? We were never in a title race.

people throw that term around in here, and 99% of the time use it incorrectly, and as a term to beat up a particular team/ person/ manager. If we’ve bottled it this year, then every team in every season that didn’t win the league have ‘bottled it’. It’s perfectly acceptable to lose without attitude being called into question, which is exactly what you have done.

the evidence is in fact pointing to the exact opposite, a team willing to fight, that doesn’t know when it’s beaten, players whose heads to not go down when we are loosing.

United have shown that they have exactly the right attitude this year, we are however short in quality in a couple of key areas. That’s not bottling it, it’s just not being quite good enough.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
If we hadn't fecked around we'd have won the league. Even the previous leeds game we pissed away points and who can forget sheffield, west brom, palace and everton ? Its actually scandalous how we've pissed away the title.
Sort of, however there have been games this season where Utd haven't played well and won, so some of it is swings and roundabouts. Sheffield was probably the worst as they are dire. Also, if VAR had been doing their jobs properly in the Chelsea games both games would've been 1-0 to the away team rather than 0-0 which would've been and extra point. Those 4 points have been costly. Although if that was the case would City have fecked about with their line-ups against Leeds and Chelsea? Probably not.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Why do they keep saying Chelsea’s first team beat their reserves.
LITERALLY FIVE players who didn’t start for Chelsea will start the final.
Thiago, Mount, Chilwell, Havertz, Jorginho.

Strange as on Sunday most of them were shouting about how we only did it to stop them winning the league.
Yeah, it is odd, Chelsea have also only played weakened versions against them also. I would also guess Kovacic starts against them as well.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Wonder if they'll accept that their teams isn't all that crash hot and the only reason they'll have any success this season is because they have a full second team that would arguably be a top 4 premier league side.

I reckon they'll bottle the champions league final. I reckon Tuchel has Pep's number just like Ole.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Why do they keep saying Chelsea’s first team beat their reserves.
LITERALLY FIVE players who didn’t start for Chelsea will start the final.
Thiago, Mount, Chilwell, Havertz, Jorginho.

Strange as on Sunday most of them were shouting about how we only did it to stop them winning the league.
Coping mechanism. They simply dont want to admit the final is going to be a tough game, so by saying we only "just" beat their reserves, they can probably come out the usual "our first team will smash these, so im even more confident of winning now"

Ironically pre-match it was City's B team, at full time, it was suddenly their C- team

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
The main issue with bluemoon, besides the arrogance and bitterness, is they have got it into their heads that they simply are untouchable, and the greatest footballing side on the planet by some distance, and no one comes near them. And because of this, they cannot accept that another side can beat them, and be better than them on the day. Which is why whenever they lose, its always because of the ref, or a cheating player etc.

Never once seen them admit defeat graciously

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The main issue with bluemoon, besides the arrogance and bitterness, is they have got it into their heads that they simply are untouchable, and the greatest footballing side on the planet by some distance, and no one comes near them. And because of this, they cannot accept that another side can beat them, and be better than them on the day. Which is why whenever they lose, its always because of the ref, or a cheating player etc.

Never once seen them admit defeat graciously
There is a Chelsea on there that keeps agreeing with them for some reason. No idea what any opposition fan would get out of engaging with them on that forum.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
There is a Chelsea on there that keeps agreeing with them for some reason. No idea what any opposition fan would get out of engaging with them on that forum.
There's lots of Chelsea fans on there. Poor mites, the Champions league final is going to be so confusing for them.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I'd imagine he is just afraid of upsetting them all, so goes along with what they say hahah

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
10 PL games won from losing positions this season.
PiGMOL says hi

How many pens?
As many as required. And it's easier to get them when you when you run into the box at full pace. Foul or not.

Next season will be very interesting. Rags, Chelsea and Dippers will be an all out war for the title. Pains me to say it but OGS has managed this team really well and no doubt will be a force next year. Their ability to turn a a losing position into a win is very impressive. Least amount of losses. Its only the draws they've had that have cost them this year. 2nd place and a Uefa europa win is still pretty damn good. Not sure why the rag fans are so angry.
Can't agree mate - I'll be delighted as long he wants to stay at the helm..........
I used to think that too :)
If they can keep Taylor, Moss, Kavanagh, Mason and the boys fit they will be right up there.

I cannot wait for the riots this week. Sad inbred feckers.
They’ve got the slightest whiff of catching us again. There’ll be no riots

How are these our biggest challengers? They are shite.
Yeah but they keeping winning
Because Chelsea stuck with lampard going into the new season

Pep's once again managing to let these scum appear relevant through his own miscalculations. The Title should have been done and dusted. It isn't and its down to him.
He can let them think that and then prove they aren't.
Cheating cnuts. Stone wall pen ignored for Villa. He basically fecking caught the ball for feck sake. Disgraceful refereeing as per usual.
Benefit of doubt FC , whereas we are never give the benefit of doubt FC. And never a word is said from the compliment media pigs.
Talk of united and Liverpool players travelling in by train on Thursday to avoid road blockades. The Zebra Pants Firm planning to block Carrington and the Lowry
I hope the London newsagents have plenty of Manchester A/Zs in stock, the cockney twats will have no idea where either place is
Come on Villa sort yourselves out.Fair play to the scum they seem to get better as the game goes on. Villa have collapsed. Oh well rather win the league with a win from the lads anyway.
If they win all three matches with same X1 I will not listen to any fatigue non sense ever
You have to just laugh at the Rags with their view on the Glazers ownership, they seem convinced there is someone out there who is willing to meet the Glazers asking price rumoured to be £5 billion.
I don't know why Sky just don't go all-in and buy them.
They tried in the '90's........

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
10 PL games won from losing positions this season.

PiGMOL says hi

If they can keep Taylor, Moss, Kavanagh, Mason and the boys fit they will be right up there.

Cheating cnuts. Stone wall pen ignored for Villa. He basically fecking caught the ball for feck sake. Disgraceful refereeing as per usual.

Benefit of doubt FC , whereas we are never give the benefit of doubt FC. And never a word is said from the compliment media pigs.
It's a RAGSPIRACY :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vanrouge

I hope the London newsagents have plenty of Manchester A/Zs in stock, the cockney twats will have no idea where either place is
Aside from the sheer yawn factor of this tired old claim, what century are they in where people still have to buy a paper map at a newsagent to find their way around? They're a weird lot.

Halftrack

Come on Villa sort yourselves out.Fair play to the scum they seem to get better as the game goes on. Villa have collapsed. Oh well rather win the league with a win from the lads anyway.
This one's.... sensible? Gives us some credit, and also recognises that sealing a title win with a result of your own feels better than waiting for someone else to do it for you.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This one's.... sensible? Gives us some credit, and also recognises that sealing a title win with a result of your own feels better than waiting for someone else to do it for you.
Give it a few minutes. Someone will call him a rag and the rest of the pack will passive aggressively like that post to show the sensible poster he's outnumbered.

Last edited:

Robertd0803

There's lots of Chelsea fans on there. Poor mites, the Champions league final is going to be so confusing for them.
Someone should start hawking half and half Chelsea/City kits for the final, there probably would be a market for them.

mu4c_20le

God damn you Eddie, god damn you, will you never learn
Why fecking change the formation in a bastard final
Mount is outshining Foden
Really, I mean fecking really?!
I am struggling to forgive Pep for this. Knew the moment we saw the team it was suicide.
GET FERNANDINHO ON YOU OVERTHINKING TINKERING feck

feck sake what is wrong with him?

Why does he keep fecking doing this?
i cant believe pep has done this to us
Pep shit the bed again by not selecting a defensive midfielder.
Hes completely fecked uo what shoukd have been the easiest team selection this season.
What a shit fecking game.
Shit selection.
Shit attitude and performance.
Shit var decision.
shit fecking result.
feck off
7 minutes for me to get angrier and angrier.
:drool: