Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Sara125

Why do non city fans that frequent Bluemoon call us rags and engage in the other forms of petty name-calling as well? There’s a couple of Everton and hammers fans on there that do it. Can’t tell if they are just trying to impress the city fans on there or if they’re part of those who have an imaginary/one-sided rivalry with us.

Sara125

Not sure its worth having a game of football tomorrow. The result has already been decided, and it wont be Newcastle's name going on the trophy so whats the point?
Sadly I think you are right. I cant see how Newcastle will be allowed to win. As Pep says Newcastle are going to have to do it on their own
I really don’t get this narrative…so why haven’t the officials ‘helped’ us in the (almost) 6 years united haven’t won anything?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Was having my tea about an hour ago, wife says why aren't you watching the football?

Told her I'd rather stick pins in my eyes. She read out the score, but even she with no interest in football could see from the stats how underwhelming the twats actually are.

That thing above from slimy Simon he's gonna have wood for the next 6 months.
Rigged,match fixing at its finest

Not sure why anyone would have wasted time watching that shit, I’m glad I didn’t.

fecking shit day for football. Hope that’s the last trophy those cnuts ever win.
Batten the hatches blues it’s going to be proper jizz fest in coming weeks they will be talking about this once Tin pot trophy for weeks on end
They had one shot on goal

They did…narrowly via a dubious offside decision.

Worth mentioning for balance that we annihilated them at home and flattered them with the scoreline in that second ha lf

Hoof the ball

SaltMoon

I might be a bit late to this party having been under the car all afternoon, but I've just seen a clip of The Scum's first goal.

Now, I might be an idiot but how is that given after VAR when Luke Shaw is clearly a yard offside?
My advice to any City fan with the WA and United fans banter etc.

Let them enjoy their day, don’t respond or if you have to, just do well done.

Nothing else, no we’ve won this, Mickey Mouse cup.

Best to treat it as it is an irrelevance, not worth getting upset over or showing any frustration.

Anything else, is what they want
Who are City to say "Come back when you've won X of this?".

Try winning a European Cup............just once.

Ffs. Wankfest incoming.

Come back when you've won it 8 times you mardarses.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Why do non city fans that frequent Bluemoon call us rags and engage in the other forms of petty name-calling as well? There’s a couple of Everton and hammers fans on there that do it. Can’t tell if they are just trying to impress the city fans on there or if they’re part of those who have an imaginary/one-sided rivalry with us.
I think they have a filter on.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Just wait till the PTS deduction lands in the next 12-18 months. They won't be laughing then when their house of cards comes crashing down around them.

OldSchoolManc

Wow, all the City fans on my social media calling it Mickey Mouse and playing down United. Cheating fekkers can go and have sleepless nights about their future

Sviken

Wow, all the City fans on my social media calling it Mickey Mouse and playing down United. Cheating fekkers can go and have sleepless nights about their future
Their entire club is Mickey Mouse. They're more delusional than the Liverpool fans and I'm not saying that lightly.

Godfather

They have the fecking nerve talking about the ref today who decided to give one of ours a yellow every 20 mins for giggles :lol: they are so deluded it really boggles the mind.

Hoof the ball

It's no exagerration to say that Bluemoon is by far the worst forum in existence. I used to think it was an exaggeration aimed towards rivals fans to claim that they were any worse than the average, but you have to spend just a moment on there to realise that, yes, they really are that bad. The place really is that batshit. Post after post after post after post of rag, rag, rag, Webb, corruption, and it's not a scattering of fans, no; it's outright permeating the sentiment there.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
It's no exagerration to say that Bluemoon is by far the worst forum in existence. I used to think it was an exaggeration aimed towards rivals fans to claim that they were any worse than the average, but you have to spend just a moment on there to realise that, yes, they really are that bad. The place really is that batshit. Post after post after post after post of rag, rag, rag, Webb, corruption, and it's not a scattering of fans, no; it's outright permeating the sentiment there.
Some of them really come across as mentally ill. They need help. Give me the RAWK thread any day.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

Honestly, and I don’t mean to employ any hyperbole here, that club, that thread and those fans make me feel very uneasy. It’s not just normal football bitterness that you can laugh at. With RAWK, I like to laugh at their misery but there’s always an underlying feeling of respect and acknowledgement of their validity as a club and fan base. City fans and Bluemoon? It feels like looking into a soulless void that leaves you feeling like everything in existence is rotten and awry. There’s something very wrong with them. That level of toxicity and hatred is beyond normal.

Vile cnuts.

glasgow 21

They have the fecking nerve talking about the ref today who decided to give one of ours a yellow every 20 mins for giggles :lol: they are so deluded it really boggles the mind.
Correct and the ref even booked Martinez for being assaulted by a Newcastle player. Martinez done absolutely nothing to deserve that. Newcastle in every 50/50 challenged went down like they have been shot and then all the players surround the ref look for yellow cards. The Athletico Madrid tactics are beyond a joke now and every ref should be well aware of the S /hosiery Newcastle are dishing out.

UDontMessWith24

Just wait till the PTS deduction lands in the next 12-18 months. They won't be laughing then when their house of cards comes crashing down around them.
They should be on edge. The odds of this happening are miniscule, (if it can happen at all) but if their owners are forced to sell the club, Manchester City as the club they are today, ceases to exist on the spot. They haven't built something sustainable like Brighton, Brenton or Southampton when they reappeared in the PL. Take away the ATM and it's back to reality.

OldSchoolManc

They should be on edge. The odds of this happening are miniscule, (if it can happen at all) but if their owners are forced to sell the club, Manchester City as the club they are today, ceases to exist on the spot. They haven't built something sustainable like Brighton, Brenton or Southampton when they reappeared in the PL. Take away the ATM and it's back to reality.
City fans that I know of feel that they fully deserve all they have ever won and they can‘t understand any adversity that comes their way results wise.
I haven’t seen a more spoilt fan base in 40 years of following football

Last edited:

RedRocket9908

Bluemoon is hilarious at the moment, the level of delusion amongst posters on there is off the scale.

Apparently Erik hasnt changed anything at United and we dont win games tbe refs award us wins, you couldnt make it up.

They also have a whole thread dedicated to slagging off FC United of Manchester, talk about bitter.

Rockets Redglare

I might be a bit late to this party having been under the car all afternoon, but I've just seen a clip of The Scum's first goal.

Now, I might be an idiot but how is that given after VAR when Luke Shaw is clearly a yard offside?
Luke Shaw took the free kick you bitter bastard.

RedCheekz

I had a little look at their forum and it’s a very sad sight to see. First of all their thread on us is 1900 pages while this is only about 500. That talks in volume itself how insignificant we see them. Elephants don’t care about ants.

The real sad part is the vile language they all use, the hatred they have , wannabe gangster talk when in reality they all mostly little spotty uneducated kids that rarely see a day of sunglight and just have jumped on the city bandwagon recently because won a couple of trophies illegitimately.

They think the whole world against them, they don’t say anything when they get a favourable decision, they don’t say anything when we get a bad decision against us. They just look at everything negatively against them and curse / cry like little self entitled children. I actually pity some of them.

Wheato

Luke Shaw took the free kick you bitter bastard.
And about 5 others backed him up, despite someone pointing out that Luke Shaw took the free kick. And then he was called a rag for not agreeing that Luke Shaw was offside??

They are so bitter and twisted, they can't even make their brains function.

It is just so funny that they are trying so desperately to twist the narrative, when there is literally nothing bad that can be spun from winning a trophy at Wembley. And they know it.

You can smell the fear.

Rameses

It probably does me no credit as a United supporter that when coming here the morning after a long awaited title, the first threads that I look up are this and the RAWK meltdown.

Or may be I am just a typical United fan :D

Wheato

Oh god, the boiled piss on there today if off the scale.

All the usual subjects, making up fake stories and conspiracy theories.

We will miss all those boomer Berties when they are replaced by Chinese tourists.