Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That site is awful to navigate around. Fair play to anyone quoting their posts

Carolina Red

Staff
citymad
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Because Haaland is fecking useless and rarely scores unless we are comfortably winning
Not fecking useless that’s OTT but he’s pretty anonymous most of the big games. Easily owned by good defenders.

Damocles
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Because Haaland is fecking useless and rarely scores unless we are comfortably winning
Yes, we should get rid of the statistically greatest goalscorer in the history of the Premier League who grew up a City fan and Dad captained the club.
That seems a great idea.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Can anyone seriously say what erling has done last few months to benefit the team.
Sure mate, he's scored 66 goals in 2 years and is the current top scorer in the country.Any further questions?
I literally said he's not the erling from last season.
He's could score 20 in his next game to pad the "stats"..
He's been shite .
Admit it.
Bollocks. 38 goals or so, so far and that's shite? Get a grip. Why don't people understand that as other teams and players get used to how you play they find a way to combat it so it gets harder. Don't tell me you're one of those idiots who expected him to get 50 every single season?
Come on mate.
I don't expect anything.
But he's been shit for months.
Take your blue blinkers off
Explain to me how you can understand taking off the most natural goalscorer of his era for Alvarez, who is diabolical at the moment. He's awful at the moment.
Madrid h - Shite
Luton h - Scored the 3rd
Madrid a - Shite
Palace a - Scored the 3rd
Arsenal h - Shite
Newcastle h - Shite
Liverpool a - Shite
Copenhagen h - Scored the 3rd
United h - Scored the 3rd
Luton a - Scored 5
Bournemouth a - Shite

9 goals in 11 games. What a player...
They don't want to hear it mate

Carolina Red

Staff
El Gringo
The shit on here is embarrassing .....some of you should be ashamed. CTID...no just while we're winning like some of you fickle twats

Churchlawtonblue
Obviously a lot of anger and dissapointment in this thread. But no point in taking it out on each other blues.

GillyCTID
Can’t believe the result. I was sure the treble would happen again. Feels absolutely shit now

Von Mistelroum

I love the poetry of their own entitled fans keeping the ball and psyching out their own player to start their downfall. Just wonder(wall)ful!

No Idea For Nickname

I suppose clutching at straws that pretty much confirms England won't get the 5th champions league spot now so ends the rags hopes of getting that!
This is the kind of thinking I can get behind
Who's idea was that fecking 'Going to Wembley' bus!! And 'Hey Jude' wtf..
Hey Jude is a city song and has been for 50 years

Carolina Red

Staff
An actual part of a post on Bluemoon just now…

This is why last year's treble I'd argue seen as more respected by any football fan who is honest with themselves.

Withnail

Can't expect to win a game by sleep walking.

We had our chances
We played like shit,
We shot penalties like shit,
We deserve to be out!

We have no one to blame but OURSELVES! Well done Real Madrid.
fecking pathetic
Another big game this season that we bottled
Shite competition anyway.
This ref is gash. He's the same one who let them feign their way to a win two seasons ago. He's barely calling things against them, between phantom fouls and corners not given. Where is the ref from the first leg? He was qualit
I’m so fecking gutted. Saturday gonna be impossible so all on 6 huge games now
Chelsea is going to be a very hard game after this. The players will be mentally, physically and emotionally drained
d, any blue that comes on here that went to the match, give yourselves a fecking bow.

You were absolutely mint tonight.
Well played lads, you were by a mile the best team.

I genuinely fear for the rest of our season,,, we're going to be fecked for Chelski ..... and psychologically fecked for the rest of the league seaso
n.

No Idea For Nickname

A double treble would have been ridiculous anyway
Precisely. No one likes a show off
Watching Haaland right now is embarrassing.
It's like Andy Carroll.
Needs an extended spell on the bench.

We simply aren't beating good teams in 90 mins and we were never going to scrape by in the champions league when we can't win big games.
Hopefully one day Pep will work out the Haaland conundrum
The 14 times champions, royalty no less, coming to the Etihad to scab pens though
Park the bus wankers! Didn’t try to make a game if it. Royalty my arse
Looking on the bright side (!), us and Arsenal going out should put paid to any chance of England getting one of the two 5th place bonus CL slots.
Oh yeah; another one. I can forget about hoping to get lucky in the ballot for CL final tickets.
Bright spot at least I will save a few quid on flights and accommodation to Munich

Carolina Red

Staff
Who wants to tell him…?

thegundogang
About the result. Shit happens. But can the club issue lifetime bans and crack down on the people selling their tickets onto these tourists and Madrid fans fecking hell. It’s got to the point where the Madrid fans in our end weren’t even hiding it and wearing their fecking shirts. Same should go to anyone wearing half and half scarves. It’s becoming more than a joke.

No Idea For Nickname

And happy Arselona are out, cos I'd always had this horrid feeling they might win it!
fecking Sheffield united had
More ambition. Small time cnuts.
Well, at least this penalty loss has "fans" falling in love with football again, judging by the comments on BBC HYS.

Cheered them up no end.
Hope to feck this doesn’t unravel our season.
Give over. Call yourself a warrior ?

No Idea For Nickname

I hope the **** who kept hold of the ball before Bernie’s pen is happy
I hope he gets set on fire.

But that's just me. Mr Positivity
wtf was bernardo thinking with that penalty, and as for the prick in the crowd that kept the ball, ban the **** for life!
Doh!……..but……. Bernie Bernie Bernie……wtf? Convinced himself the goalie was going to dive either way
Bernardo's penalty was like one of mine on FIFA. I always let go of the arrow keys too soon.
As long as Madrid don't win it I don't give a feck. Smalltime
Bernie's penalty would have been outrageous unfortunately the goalie read it , if it had gone in we would be saying what a cheeky genius he was . Fine margins .
I have to say Haaland is really letting us down in the big games. Doing absolutely nothing. You don’t sign and pay all that money for someone to simply occupy the opposition defence and make space for others. At times last season he was unplayable but most teams seem to have worked him out now and he is being completely nullified
Utter shite home and away against Madrid, barely got a kick at home to Arsenal but he took his penalty well for the 3rd against Luton and scored the 3rd against Palace.

He was also shite against Liverpool and Chelsea but did take the 3rd goal well against United and the 3rd well against Copenhagen.

There is a theme the last few months
Didn't realise TNT Sports was a Spanish channel
Get Paqueta on board for next season please, Pep.
F*** it, on top of him, I would full send and get Wirtz/Musiala and Neves and a High scoring winger!
TNT commentary and coverage has been Bellingham Bingo night, you wouldn't think the Premier League and European Champions were playing tonight.
And he's sooo average. Needs 3 touches tonight.. one lucky one bounced off him and they got a lucky goal
May I say I fecking hate Jude Bellingham. All about him. We’ll build our England team around him for a decade and win feck all as he’s exactly where we have been before.
TNT are cringe. Get this Brummie off
Shithouse ****
bellingham talking like they battered us
Well, it seems likely all 3 title contenders will be out of Europe after tomorrow night.

I wonder how that will effect things in the league.
Daft as it sounds we might do better now there’s less games….
The double is ours.

Chavs won't know what's hit this weekend.
Pretty sure there will be big changes Saturday. Can’t see us winning that sadly
think we won everything so far with class. Lets do the same now. Still stuff to play for
Ffs don’t let Haaland any where near Wembley
It's done.
feck me if we can win the league and stop Veneers send off and Arteta's hair returning to it's normal colour and something the horrible rags COULD NEVER ACHIEVE then lets.
3 games less so lets feckin smash it

No Idea For Nickname

So, tell me how that ended up as 1-1?
We have the worlds greatest striker who can’t get into games and we didn’t replace Gundo.
Jude Bellingham is a plastercine prick.
Really starting to dislike this lad. He’s a Diving gobshite
Bellendham is their only hook to try and convince UK viewers to tune in for the rest of the tournament. fecked if I'm watching any of the remaining games.
How the feck is Bellend-ingham on the winning side? overrated and a **** of a cheat. Hate him as much as Roy Keane
He’s the biggest dickhead in the game.. sorry Robertson you must try even harder.
Bellingham is totally overrated and a real prick too
On the plus side we’ve probably just fecked the 5th place CL spot.
many people here forgot we used to be in League One
Hate posts like this.

So fecking what.
What the feck has that got to do with anything
For one fecking season, ever
Shut up you bellend.
Bernardo Silva you absolute dipstick.

Proud of the boys. Let's win fecking 4 in a row.
Didn't realise TNT Sports was a Spanish channel
Same with BBC match thread judging by the thumbs…
It's almost as if we're the most hated club in on the planet...
Anybody seen Haaland yet?
Yeh why wasn’t he playing tonight? , must’ve been injured against Luton.
Macmanaman with his Real Madrid wank fest did my fecking head in all night. Get an ex city pundit on . TNT disgrace. Proud of this world class team. They gave their all. I’m gutted but so proud. We will win this again. Pens are a lottery. If it were a boxing match it would have been blue

No Idea For Nickname

Well Real better go and fecking win the thing now and not let the German rags or fking Paris win it.
I dont want Bellingham to win it for some reason. Maybe because he's an arrogant diving ****
Psg v Madrid final with mbappe scoring an injury time winner would be ok
I’ve said this before but for someone of Haaland’s stature it is absolutely unbelievable how bad his hold up play and abilities to create time and space holding up the ball to let other into the game. Somehow mid table midget strikers are able to do this leagues better than him. He needs to evolve past what he currently is, it’s all nice and good saying that he’s getting defenders to commit hence why but you can just stand for someone like rudiger to pocket you all game all under the excuse of “committing defenders”.
Aaand the winner
One of the most bent referees you will ever see.

We've got the monkey off our back in that competition anyway couldn't care less if we never win it again.
sure...

AndySmith1990

It's amusing how pretty much every fanbase thinks they're the most hated club in the world and all refs are against them. Read the same shit on here every week, and in the rawk thread