Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Imagine thinking Grealish is a better player because he wins a lot of fouls :lol::houllier:
Some fecking crazies on here.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
best performance since he's come. not just the 3 goals but was involved and very sharp in midfield.

el3mel

What more to say, he's absolute class and our most important player. He's the icon of the current United team, easily put.

lost7

This is why he needs rest. Different player compared to what we were seeing towards the end of last year.

World class

predator

Youth NITK
His influence over this club is massive. I don't know which is better - his ability as a footballer or his mental fortitude.

He is a rare player.

Infra-red

He's ridiculously good. Seemed to play an even more aggressive attacking role than usual today - a lot of rotation between him and Greenwood, with Bruno often the furthest forward.

kundalini

Fantastic performance. 3 goals. Looked a threat every time he received the ball.

Vaibhav Raj

He finished quite well for all his goals. Dare I say a world class striker would be proud of those finishes. Absolutely no fluffing about. But even if you take his goals away from his in this match, he delighted with his first time passes, link up play and ability to send players marking him the wrong way. Collosal performance.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hard to express what makes him a special player. He's just perfectly built to make a difference in the final third. Just has this incredible understanding of hwo to and quality to impact football matches

RedIan

28 goals last season and up and running with 3 in his first game.. what a player. Anyone who doubted bruno hang your heads in shame - 10/10

marktan

Looks a completely different play after getting some rest. He played for like a full year non stop, with his high movement game it clearly affected him.

Which is why I think it's important for us to keep Pogba, even if it's only for a year before we sign a replacement, because it'll let us rest Bruno more often. Our first XI is not too different from Citys', but it's their squad that's much better than ours and allows them to rest and rotate their attackers more often.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I dont know what he is. He can dribble, make runs, press hard, has great pass and through ball in him and can finish like a top CF. Today he was playing almost like a striker.

The United

Well, let's wait till next game when people come in and say he has not played well since March, 2020.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Magnificent. Though i felt ole should have taken him off after freds goal, just to rest him.

mu4c_20le

I dont know what he is. He can dribble, make runs, press hard, has great pass and through ball in him and can finish like a top CF. Today he was playing almost like a striker.
His dribbling Reminded me of Nani today

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I love when he is often on the ball, he had a great game in terms of finishing but he can and will do even better.

MiceOnMeth

102 goals since the start of the 2017-2018 season. Is he the best goal scoring midfielder in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.