Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
So poor in possession. He keeps trying those diagonal passes like Scholes, but he fails 80% of the time. If Pogba was fit, I think he’d be benched.

Lewnited

Will say it again, this wide playmaker role will never suit him, doesn't have anywhere near the athleticism. Only serves to accentuate his already quite obvious flaws.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
One of his worst games ever for us. You’d think he’d get one pass right at some point but no. They weren’t even close. He need to stop trying to play the killer ball every time.

Jev

Does anyone have his passing completion stats for this game?

The guy is a complete liability, he's ruining so many attacks it's impossible to keep count. Bench him ASAP, and I wouldn't be convinced he'd ever win his spot back, especially if Pogba returns soon.

united for life

He’s been below par for a while, probably similar to the rest of the team, but with him it’s becoming obvious. The change in formation isn’t helping either. Might need a couple of games out

SlothIsLove

He was so bad, yet he still tried to do things on his own. He needs to know when to play it simple, and be more disciplined

Maybe playing under no system has made our attackers (him, Rashford, Greenwood) to be like that. Hopefully they can still be changed by coaching.

BehemothTerror

His workrate was good but sadly showed his bottom level again today, gave the ball away far too much in the final third

lost7

Other than the Villareal game, he's been so mediocre for a while (even with the goal against Arsenal his general play was poor). I've always backed him because he's my favourite player, but if he doesn't start performing consistently soon, he needs start getting benched once in a while

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Saved from being the worst player on the pitch by Rashford today.

kundalini

Terrible performance. Gave the ball away continually without any of the cutting edge he is reknown for.

DomM

probably worst performance since joining, should have been subbed alot earlier to try and gain control in midfield.

Sylar

Every single time he tries a killer ball. It's kills any type of pressure or momentum were building. It's predictable

Pooley247

Needs to keep it simple, the Hollywood pass isn’t always on. Him and rashford were horrendous today

Lee565

If we ever want to compete with the top sides like liverpool, madrid, Bayern's etc... then he either has to be benched or played as a false 9.

I look at him and rashford and scratch my head to think when either of them last had a good game for the club.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
He is fast turning into a frustrating player. Needs to calm down and stop trying to hit Hollywood passes

Sylar

It was missed by many, but that header when we were given a penalty was atrocious :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
When he's not pulling rabbits out of the hat it's not pretty watching him. Seems incapable of keeping it simple at times.

HailtotheKing

Think that was his worst ever game for us. Terrible passing, terrible tackling, constantly being outrun, wrong sided. Didn’t do one thing right. How on earth wasn’t he subbed for Donny? Slightly worrying that Rangnick couldn’t see how bad he was playing.

Abraxas

He's an impact player. Puts in a lot of ugly performances but fully capable of a couple of goals or assists. Difficult to know what to do with him at the moment because it's not like there's an abundance of options to take him out for. I think RR just needs to have a word.

Sviken

Awful, awful, awful. If a manager cannot make him play a patient possession game, get rid. I don't care one bit about how good his stats are. We're never going to be a dominant team if he doesn't get his shit together.

SAFMUTD

He plays as if every ball was the last chance of the game. He needs to calm the feck down, every single pass he tries to make it the hardest one I lost count of how many times he lost possession.

Idxomer

Awful, awful, awful. If a manager cannot make him play a patient possession game, get rid. I don't care one bit about how good his stats are. We're never going to be a dominant team if he doesn't get his shit together.
I don't think that he'll ever fundamentally change.

There's a reason why he plays that way, he just doesn't have enough in his skillset to try something different consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.