Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Has a good level of aggression about his game. Challenges and hustles but does it up-right without diving in. Willing to press and follow his man until the phase has been seen out too, much like Rojo.

Manny

Grammar Police
That cross he got in was a thing of beauty.

But he tends to find himself badly positioned when we have the ball and he seems to be on a different wavelength to those around him.

diarm

We'll all say nice things now, but as soon as he's sent out in a poor team selection or formation and the defence as a whole is exploited, he'll be torn apart on here. Just as McNair, Blackett, Varela and last week, CBJ himself have been.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I love to watch him just because he's running so fecking weirdly it's inexplicably pleasing for me to watch him run. He's running like a t-rex or something.

It was a great cross too.

drdoityourself

Strong in the 3 standing tackles he had to make and a fantastic cross for what should have been the winner. Well done.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I didn't notice many crosses when he was at the lower levels - but that cross put a lot of players to shame. We've seen such poor quality crossing from various players. It deserved to be the assist for a goal.

khoazany

It's weird to have a left back of his height and running style.Hope he's still on the thought of the next manager.

Green_Red

Played well when he came on yesterday. Very confident for his age and a bit of pace. 7/10.

pseudo_canadian

Delivered the best cross I've seen all season from any of our players.

Runs like a total weirdo, though. Nonetheless, a promising cameo today and doesn't look bad for an 18 year old.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's very good at picking out a pass. Interesting to see how he develops.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He seem to be better than mcfail although that's hardly saying something

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Amazing cross and some nice incisive passes. He was very good and I am happy for him. I think he earned himself a start.

Bwuk

Who's mcfail? I know of a McNair who's very promising but never heard of mcfail.
McNair is dross.

CBJ looks good so far, is he a left back though? I don't know why but I had it in my head he was a CB. Perhaps I'm wrong.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Think the best thing he did yesterday (cross aside) was man mark Zouma which would have (if he hadn't been moved to the right) stopped Martial being doubled up on as for the first 70 minutes Martial was basically by himself on the left.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
McNair is dross.

CBJ looks good so far, is he a left back though? I don't know why but I had it in my head he was a CB. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Nah, I think McNair has done well so far for United considering he's been dropped in at the deep end several times. Guys still only 20 aswell.

And I know @MDFC Manager :lol:

Bwuk

Nah, I think McNair has done well so far for United considering he's been dropped in at the deep end several times. Guys still only 20 aswell.

And I know @MDFC Manager :lol:
Out of CBs who made 20+ appearances for us I can't think of any worse than McNair off top of my head.

Lennon7

Out of CBs who made 20+ appearances for us I can't think of any worse than McNair off top of my head.
Currently? Out of Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and himself he's probably the worst yeah, but he's also by far the youngest.

If you mean of all time then that's a bit daft.

Bwuk

Currently? Out of Rojo, Smalling, Jones, Blind and himself he's probably the worst yeah, but he's also by far the youngest.

If you mean of all time then that's a bit daft.
Not that I can remember. From 97ish onwards I can't think of anyone who played quite a lot of games for us in defense but was as bad as him.

Lennon7

Not that I can remember. From 97ish onwards I can't think of anyone who played quite a lot of games for us in defense but was as bad as him.
Extremely harsh on our Paddy but whatever you say.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
David May was fairly average and a lot older than McNair...Why these oracles always come out criticising almost every youth player we ever play is beyond me.

Even if he turns out not to be good enough it makes me happy to see young lads being given the chance. Except maybe Kieran Richardson, never could stand that lad for some reason.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
forgive me, but whenever I see this guy, I think

"why the heck is this guy anywhere near the Manchester United team"

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's a good quiz question, especially in my time back to the early 90s.

I'm guessing Blackett didn't play enough games then, as he'd be worse.
Silvestre had some real crap games at centre back before proving himself at left back.
Evans I never thought much of, but he did have a decent season or 2 when patrolled by a legendary partner.

Blanc, he was worse.
Got him insanely late, and just got run off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.