Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuudTom83

The best Steady-Eddie in the World!

What a monster signing...lets give him a rest for City and Arsenal.

Long Time Red

Deluded comment.

He has been amazing and is a world class player none the less
It really isn't.

No one has ever come in and been such a huge upgrade before.

Or tell me a bigger upgrade from McTominay or Fred to Casemiro?

I can't think of anything close.

redom

Seems like a really positive person too who relishes the game, nice to see his interactions with the rest of the squad.

Red Rash

When we signed him I was happy with the signing even though we maybe overpaid but honestly he has massively surpassed my expectations.

I thought he would be a water carrier but his overall game is fantasic

dove

One of the best signings in post SAF era, if not the best. Type of player we desperately needed for years.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
It's still absolutely mental that we went from having no DM worthy of the name for years and years to suddenly having a bloke who's probably something like top 5 all time in the position.

Bit lightweight though, of course.

RedRoach

Watching us look competent in midfield literally brings a tear to my eye and it is 90% down to this guy (shout out to Eriksen). Not since Carrick have we had this level of quality and consistency in there and he is a better player than Carrick was and by some distance. My favourite United player right now.

Devil81

Can we please find some sort of anti aging cure for him.

He's phenomenal.

Superunknown

I love this man. He's a proper warrior and is just class on the ball. One of the best midfielders in the fecking multiverse.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
His total investment into the club is what has me so high on him. Just feels a bit different with him.

OT1214

Breaks the opposition’s attacks. Steals the ball. Sprays it to left. Sprays it to right. Scores goals. What a player!!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I know Bruno is our captain most of the time and Maguire is first captain (really needs to go just so he isn't anymore), but I wish he'd be captain. Love Bruno, but this guy is the ultimate captain material. Say it all the time, but he's modern day Roy Keane. Think he'll be class well into his mid 30's too, the way he plays and looks after himself.

El Jefe

Why didn't EtH sub him, he could barely run in the last 15-20mins.

Amazing player though, I can't believe he still doesn't have an assist off one of those chipped far post crosses, Martial and Rashford have been very wasteful with those.

dubplate warrior

I know Bruno is our captain most of the time and Maguire is first captain (really needs to go just so he isn't anymore), but I wish he'd be captain. Love Bruno, but this guy is the ultimate captain material. Say it all the time, but he's modern day Roy Keane. Think he'll be class well into his mid 30's too, the way he plays and looks after himself.
I think he will become a CB further down his 30's, he is fantastic.

A question for the readers in their 40's and late 30's, is he a better player than peak Roy Keane?

A question for the readers in their 40's and late 30's, is he a better player than peak Roy Keane?
More complete yes, although he reminds me alot of Keane.

Keano was absolutely insane, but I always thought Robbo was a better player. Keane was a force of nature though, but looking at Casemiro now, you see why Real have been so ridiculously successful. What a midfield they created there.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I think he will become a CB further down his 30's, he is fantastic.

Nah he'll stay DM. Look at Fernandinho for example, he lasted well into his mid 30's, and at DM is where he'll need the least amount of pace. He can use his elite positional knowledge and strength to just always plug those gaps. When he loses his pace more, he won't be exposed as a DM but would at CB. He's such a smart player too that I think barring injuries, he'll be class there for years to come.

No idea who is actually better between the 2, but to me they are similar as players and Casemiro is just modern day Keane. Had the big discussion in the Enzo thread on this exact topic :lol:

criticalanalysis

He makes SO many 'blind' first time switches of play with either foot that even watching from the TV, you're thinking 'wtf, how did he see that ball or pass?!' It puts us under pressure when it doesn't come off but his completion rate is definitely more than half; it makes me think he's actually knows what he's doing :lol: . It's quite mind blowing stuff not because it's rare to see those type of plays but it's the frequency at which he does them as they are extremely high risk, high reward passes from deep in our half.

Last edited:

DeGea

No wonder he has won 5 champions leagues :D - different class. Like a Keane and Scholes rolled into one.

Lights Out

It really isn't.

No one has ever come in and been such a huge upgrade before.

Or tell me a bigger upgrade from McTominay or Fred to Casemiro?

I can't think of anything close.
Were you around when Dion Dublin broke his leg and so we signed Eric Cantona?

Status
Not open for further replies.