Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlPistacho

Jim Ratcliff has “wallsteet backing” financed to the tilt… accepting it could be the Glazers last way of decking us over.

MDFC Manager

This has been signed and sealed for a while hasnt it?
I think so. They'll bid higher if necessary as well I think.
They are being careful in presenting this deal as private investment. Abu dhabi deal for Mancity and PSG deal by QSI were mentioned directly as State investment if i remember correctly
Yup, in fact just saw a translated qatari article where they specially refer to the issues in bidding directly using QIA/QSI

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Da feck is a British bid?
British bid from the guy who wanted Brexit and doesn't actually reside in the country, let alone the region. Peak billionarie hypocrisy, Elon Musk style.

Rolaholic

Arsenal fans lecturing anyone on morality with their Walmart money, bloodsport endorsing, municipality defrauding owner is especially rich :lol: :lol:

Sit down please

Trophy Room

I think it's naive in the extreme to believe nearly anything the Qataris say. They might preach to be Utd fans and they'll give you this spiel about investing in the club but it's really just PR to try and win over fans. These people talk about investing in the women's team despite the fact their record of treating women is absolutely horrendous. Why would anyone believe a word they say?
They actually treat women very well. Let’s not source the Daily Mail shall we.

Sancho99

It doesn't say anything about Ratcliffe paying off the debt that's within the club though or would that be included within the bid?

Leg-End

Everything about Ratcliffe’s bid so far has warning signs of not really changing our situation much. Debt is debt, wrapping it INEOS gift paper doesn’t inspire confidence.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
I think it's naive in the extreme to believe nearly anything the Qataris say. They might preach to be Utd fans and they'll give you this spiel about investing in the club but it's really just PR to try and win over fans. These people talk about investing in the women's team despite the fact their record of treating women is absolutely horrendous. Why would anyone believe a word they say?
You can apply that to anyone. That's why it's called PR

Tiber

Somewhat confused why a different Qatar organisation owning PSG is supposed to be a huge issue. But the other prospective buyer openly owning two teams personally is getting much less attention from a legal pov

mu4c_20le

These are the guys responsible for the human rights violations in building the world cup. All is forgiven, as sportswashing is alive and well in the city of Manchester.
Another reason we can't let you win it this year. Won't hear the end of how you did it the right way and all that sanctimonious crap

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Jim Ratcliff has “wallsteet backing” financed to the tilt… accepting it could be the Glazers last way of decking us over.
As much as we hate the Glazers they still have the clubs best interest at heart. (I would hope after owning it for the better part of 2 decades) & I doubt they’d want to feck us over. If anything they’d want the most money. Which Qatar would provide.

OverratedOpinion

May we please have more morality lessons from people who have never even visited the middle east? Haven't had enough the last couple of pages.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Somewhat confused why a different Qatar organisation owning PSG is supposed to be a huge issue. But the other prospective buyer openly openly two teams personally is getting much less attention from a legal pov
Not sure how the Americans have got away with owning so many clubs in the league already to be honest.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Somewhat confused why a different Qatar organisation owning PSG is supposed to be a huge issue. But the other prospective buyer openly owning two teams personally is getting much less attention from a legal pov
Because he is “British”

Status
Not open for further replies.