Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Sick of him at our club. He can't feck off soon enough.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We will never be a proper football team with him around. The fact he took that Free Kick when Eriksen is stood right next to him is an actual joke.

There isn't a CF in the league that I wouldn't take ahead of him, he's currently the worst going.
During the game, i was just scrolling through starting strikers in PL. I couldn't find worse. Solanke looks like a premium striker comparing to him.

Marwood

Rashford could have played on szriker and Elanga on the right. It would be better than this
You think it would be better than this. Elanga is nowhere near good enough to be so sure his inclusion makes any difference.

hp88

Never thought I would say this but I am hoping that was last game, we just can't afford to keep playing him.

Let him have his farewell on Thursday at Old Trafford and then move him on after the world cup.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
You think it would be better than this. Elanga is nowhere near good enough to be so sure his inclusion makes any difference.
Rashford on rw is rubbish. Ronaldo offers absolutely nothing on no9.
It would be better for sure (despite Elanga being piss poor player).

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Nice free kick near the end, I’m sure the millions of fans watching at home knew exactly where that one was going. Pity Ronaldo thought otherwise.

sepulturite

I'm sure the usual suspects will be in here soon enough to defend him just like in the match day thread....

Greck

He was offside for maybe half the crosses aimed at him. The hoofball we played to maximize him wouldnt even have mattered. Guy's movement in the box is camping between the keeper and the 2 CBs and people have the audacity to talk about service. If Rashford did this he'd be called lazy or stupid.

Marwood

Rashford on rw is rubbish. Ronaldo offers absolutely nothing on no9.
It would be better for sure (despite Elanga being piss poor player).
It's clutching at straws. Rashford's no good up front and Elanga isn't good enough full stop.

As soon as Martial is fit Ronaldo will be dropped and everyone can stop panicking that ETH is somehow under Ronaldo's spell.

Chairman Steve

He is either absolutely done or he is only focusing on being fit for the World Cup that he’s barely moving out of first gear.

Either way he needs to leave as soon as possible.

gza the genius

Why is ETH playing him now after handling it so well prior to his tantrum at Spurs. He's basically being rewarded for his tantrum. He should absolutely never start for us unless it's a complete dead rubber and we need to rest players. He's honestly bad enough at this point that it's not even worth bringing him on as a late sub if we're chasing a goal because he's just not a threat at all.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Never thought I would say this but I am hoping that was last game, we just can't afford to keep playing him.

Let him have his farewell on Thursday at Old Trafford and then move him on after the world cup.
To where? No one wants him. We're stuck with him til the summer.

Djemba-Djemba

So that's 10 starts this season and he's scored 2 goals in those games?, both against minnows from Moldova and one was a pen.

Keane and Rio and all of them crying when he was on the bench should be fecking embarrassed.

Lebo

It's clutching at straws. Rashford's no good up front and Elanga isn't good enough full stop.

As soon as Martial is fit Ronaldo will be dropped and everyone can stop panicking that ETH is somehow under Ronaldo's spell.
Rashford is more dangerous than Ronaldo as a striker. There is absolutely no point in having Ronaldo in the premier league

Telsim

This should have been his very last game for Manchester United. I thought it might be Fulham, but it had better be this one. Giving him the captaincy is a disgrace, unless it was a mind game by Ten Hag to expose him. The alternative is he gave into his temper tantrum. And I think it's the second. He shouldn't even be starting. Please, don't come with the excuse there are injuries. Right now, I'd play Garnacho - Rashford - Elanga if need be.

Tired of seeing our attackers running across the top of the box looking for a pass and he's stood there rooted to the spot. We are a good team without him and an average team with him, simple as that.

Giggsyking

He is shameless. How can he accept playing like a rookie and ruin his legacy? Retire and save face.

OldSchoolManc

The only reason he can be getting starts is for ETH to point out how bad our striker options are.
We desperately need a top striker in January or the season is going nowhere

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Does no one at this club have the balls to tell him to feck off from taking free kicks?

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Portugal manager must be crapping himself for the World Cup with such a talented team which will have to play to Ronaldo’s needs.

He wouldn’t dare sub him

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He needs to retire after the World Cup. Why is our club enabling him ? Why is he still allowed to take FKs ?
Because he is bigger than the club. From someone who fecking wanted to leave and left the team during the game to team captain who plays 90 minutes.
Ten Hag can't handle this situation.

FriedClams

See ya ronaldooooo
See ya ronaldooooo
Stopped scoring goals
Too fecking old
See ya ronaldooooo

Marwood

Rashford is more dangerous than Ronaldo as a striker. There is absolutely no point in having Ronaldo in the premier league
And I'm sure had Antony or Sancho been fit Rashford would have been up front.

But three forwards and our No.10 missing.

Of course Ronaldo will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.