4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delano

I'm sure it'll be a balanced interview where he takes responsibility for his actions.

John Blund

Is he going to retire during the interview? Else, I can't see how his interview will be explosive. He hasn't looked explosive for the past year.
I hope he doesn't play for us again. And If he is going to play for us again, I really hope he's not taking another free kick for us again.
Today, I think all outfield players starting has a better free kick than CR7 at the moment.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
The minute the club season is on its break he gives an interview. He'll air his dirty laundry tonight and will have a new club in January.
Such a shame the way it worked out but he only has himself to blame

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If there’s anything disparaging about the club/manager he’s definitely never playing here again. Not even the Glazers can keep their paws on him if he’s telling Piers fecking Morgan of all people a bunch of shite about us

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Benzema said he didn't even congratulate him on Ballon d'Or.

And they were teammates for what, more than 10 years? He would probably have few less if it wasn't for Benzema.

CloneMC16

So, that's the reason Piers was sucking up to him on social media. Should have known he wasn't just another delusional fanboy.
Piers has been sucking up to him since Ronaldo did his 1st interview with him. He called Messi the GOAT before that :lol:

And they were teammates for what, more than 10 years? He would probably have few less if it wasn't for Benzema.
Not surprised. Benzema did so much dirty work for him as well. Guy's a right cock.

Chief123

If that’s true that’s such a shit move but not surprising with Ronaldo’s ego. He wouldn’t want anyone else to get the accolades other than him.

Red00012

He can say what he wants and then just feck off please. He’s really tarnishing his legacy.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
He’s had some much plastic surgery it’s mental. He looks like Pete Burns.
Ronaldo cares so much about his health, doesn’t drink, doesn’t have any tattoos and has a strict nutritional regimen. There’s 0 chance he’s had plastic surgery

the_cliff

CloneMC16

Is it me or does he look like he's had botox?
100%.

Anybody that thinks Ronaldo has had no plastic surgery has to be mad. Look at him when he first joined us and what he looked like in 08/09. It's clear as day. He is obsessed with his appearance.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
I come here to represent the "I told you so" brigade. His huge ego is not handling his natural carrer decline due to age and mileage. On the other hand, glad he finally grown a pair about finally revealing himself for those who were in the Ronaldismo religion

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Legacy dead forever. feck him he's shite anyway. Can't wait for him to stink up the world Cup. Will probably blame ten hag then too

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
He is telling Lukaku to hold my beer with this interview. Pretty much went after Wayne Rooney, Rangnick, and ten Hag. What a tool.

Devil81

Let's pray he has an absolute terrible world cup.

His career is finished, this is further proof this guy is so self obsessed he believes this interview will vindicate his exit. Does he really not see that Morgan has used him for this interview, what an absolute weirdo.

Mmm-Qatarian

Hopefully this means that Homelander has played his last match for United and we never have to see him whining like a baby whilst offering all the intensity of an amputee's handshake up front.

As an added bonus, we might never have to hear from his delusional disciples what a travesty it is that a man with fewer Premier League goals this season than fecking Ben Mee isn't the first name on the team sheet up top for us.

AdamColeBebe

Supports
Man Utd
Right can we get rid then cos he's on insane wages and hasn't actually done anything

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Cant believe he went after the manager. Reckon something happened after the Villa game and he got dropped and this is Ronaldo retaliating.

OldSchoolManc

Surely there are clauses where United can terminate his contract over this? He shouldn’t get another penny just by smearing the club.

Edit: He really does think it’s United’s fault he’s playing like shite doesn’t he?

diarm

I wonder was this interview recorded months ago, and Piers has been holding onto it for maximum impact.

It was bizarre how often Morgan had been going to bat for him on Twitter over the last while, and remember Ronaldo aluding to “everything coming out soon” back in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.