4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

Ten Hag's comments about prematurely crossing to Ronaldo just shines light on the liability of carrying a different style for a single player. Our best players aren't even good at attacking headers so it only benefits one player. It's hard enough implementing a style in year one without having your progress continuity interrupted every time your backup level striker plays. Meanwhile the pressure on Ronaldo to buy-in to help the club doesn't exist. Some proper idiots in the media are putting all the fault on the club for not fitting a playing liability. Let's continue hoofball to Ronaldo so he breaks more records at the cost of our season. Then when the team plays better without him they'll say Ronaldo would have scored a hattrick and should have played.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
The Spurs debacle where guys like Roy Keane, Evra and Rio embarrassed themselves and couldn't be honest because they didn't want to get on Ronaldo's bad side
Ah that one. Wondered if there was a new one.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Rooney next week "Ronaldo hid my minoxidil one time when I was looking for it, causing my baldness".

But yeah I like him for telling it as it is.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Good on Rooney. I don't know why some of these ex United players feel compelled to suck up to Ronaldo and stay on his good side no matter what. I mean are these guys buddies with Ronaldo and have such a strong friendship where they feel uncomfortable directing justified criticisms at him?

Roy Keane doesn't particularly strike me as a Ronaldo's best friend type of guy which is why his tame and subdued attitude toward Ronaldo's nonsense is surprising. Rio strikes me as the type who wants to keep that Ronaldo's friendship going on for all eternity and wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that, so I'm not surprised to see him sucking off Ronaldo.

Rooney strikes me as a guy who is content with what he's got and doesn't feel the need to worship Ronaldo in an attempt to stay on his good side so he can pick up his phone calls or something. Makes sense that he'd say it as he sees it.

mav_9me

My respect for Ronaldo went up with this. When was this?

CloneMC16

Rooney the only one not living in his shadow, good to see
Rooney is 100% correct. There is no chance Keane would have been okay with a player doing what Ronaldo has done when he was at the club. Keane's stance on Ronaldo has been really weird to see.

His reaction is fair enough. Asking footballers to take a stand on certain political issues isn't fair. I'm sure Klopp said something similar recently. They're there to play football. If they want to give their opinions, they should, but it shouldn't be expected. Don't ask them these questions.

Marcus

If he is ill, then he is unlikely to go at 100% on the last game before the World Cup. Definitely on the bench.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral

He just said that he doesn't care about FIFA or Qatar.

Not like he is gonna boycott either of them.

He is a very close friend to some Abu Dhabi sheiks btw, pretty sure he is happy with all the money Qatar will pay him for his image.

mav_9me

He just said that he doesn't care about FIFA or Qatar.

Not like he is gonna boycott either of them.

He is a very close friend to some Abu Dhabi sheiks btw, pretty sure he is happy with all the money Qatar will pay him for his image.
I think it's extremely unfair to ask professional footballers to boycott the World Cup. Most would be lucky to play in 1 or 2.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He probably left early to go to Qatar. Wonder how he reacts/who he blames when he stinks it up over there and hinders Portugal

clarkydaz

Not sure about that. He is more bothered talking about his product (headphones) and openly admits he doesnt care about the corruption/human rights issues. Then admits all they really talk about is women and fashion

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
It’s so obvious that he’s not willing to risk an injury before the WC. I hope he never plays for the club again.

Renegade

This is all this season was for him when no club came in for him. Get sharp enough to play for Portugal and pad some stats along the way. That’s why those sub minutes pissed him off.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
This is all this season was for him when no club came in for him. Get sharp enough to play for Portugal and pad some stats along the way. That’s why those sub minutes pissed him off.
Yeah. He posts his goals to games ratio on social media. As a sub that goes to shit if he doesn't score.

Greck

"Bro are you trying to mess up my goal to game ratio?". Well he doesn't actually like to travel if he isn't involved in the game. The actual problem is we haven't actually sorted out the issue of Ronaldo's role because we're just kinda assuming he'll be gone in Janurary or it'll sort itself out as long as he's first choice, both incredibly bold assumptions.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
If he plays, we won’t win. Simple as that. Fulham are proactive, if we have Martial Rashy and Antony upfront we will have many counter opportunities and 1 on 1s against their defense. We need speed and incisiveness. Should be a great game.

Pearl.Jam

Would be the best Christmas since 1980 when I got my first snooker table if this arrogant, self indulgent prick never puts on a Utd shirt again.

djembatheking

Hope to feck we have seen the last of this cnut . We will be so much more of a team without him.

Josh 76

After Ronaldo refused to come on and walked off.

Ten Haag, “That was disgraceful Cristiano. You are definitely not playing in the next game. In fact I’ve had enough of your bullshit. Why don’t you just feck off”

Ronaldo, “I’m the GOAT. I’m too good for this team”

Ten Haag, “ok. How can we sort this out? “

Ronaldo, “I promise I will walk away in January, on one condition. You get me match fit for the World Cup. Play me for the next 4 games and make me Captain on the last one of those for me farewell game”

Ten Haag, “ok. Let’s shake on it”

Ronaldo, “cool. Also one more thing. I don’t want to be included in the squad for the last two games so I can fly off to Qatar early.

Ten Haag, “DONE!”

Brophs

The One and Only
Odious, self-important hacker. And Piers Morgan is a cock, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.