4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyLT

He just went to make sure the dressing room was ready for full time. They rotate on this stuff, and today was Ronaldo's turn to put the kettle on, and make sure there's warm water in the showers. Didn't make a fuss about it or anything, despite being the biggest name.

#teamspirit
#all4one4all

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Change his icon that appears on this thread and line up selection to the old man who yells at cloud from The Simpsons. Feck him.

AndyMUFC

He can feck off doing that after such a good performance. Beginning of the end for him.

Waynne

Can't believe he'd be this disrespectful to the club and fans that made him the great player he'd eventually become at all the clubs he's gone to.
That supported him even when he was at rival clubs.

Even if he hates whatever setup the current United team is, there's 0 reason to disrespect the United like that.
Everyone here wants to see him succeed and not regress.

Whatever issues he has he has to sort it out and sort it out quick before he finds himself in early retirement because what elite club wants to be sat with such an ego.

I still believe he would be a useful player even as old as he is now. He has bucket loads of experience. Just needs to get his head right.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I hope the fans stop fecking chanting his name every game. Great chant of course... but he doesn't deserve shit.

NewUser777

Knives out. I think it goes both ways. When Elanga was subbed on before him, he said f this. He knew what he was doing, and so did ETH. He is not playing for us again.

r1z3mu

Knives out. I think it goes both ways. When Elanga was subbed on before him, he said f this. He knew what he was doing, and so did ETH. He is not playing for us again.
That's good news. Nobody can disrespect fans, club and teammates.

D_EP

Can't believe he'd be this disrespectful to the club and fans that made him the great player he'd eventually become at all the clubs he's gone to.
That supported him even when he was at rival clubs.

Even if he hates whatever setup the current United team is, there's 0 reason to disrespect the United like that.
Everyone here wants to see him succeed and not regress.

Whatever issues he has he has to sort it out and sort it out quick before he finds himself in early retirement because what elite club wants to be sat with such an ego.

I still believe he would be a useful player even as old as he is now. He has bucket loads of experience. Just needs to get his head right.
I can't believe how disrespectful everyone is towards one of our players. How could you possibly know why he left early? You're reading too much into it.

Scientist

Supports
Guarani
Ten Hag started the disrespect. Why make him warm up and then at the last minute send a nobody like Elanga on? No footballing reason. Should CR7 just take the insult? ETH has no right to disrespect an all time great who has given everything for the club.

UDontMessWith24

Ten Hag started the disrespect. Why make him warm up and then at the last minute send a nobody like Elanga on? No footballing reason. Should CR7 just take the insult? ETH has no right to disrespect an all time great who has given everything for the club.
Really we've arrived at "he started it" now? This is professional football and he's the manager.

NewYorkRed

He must not play for us again. And trust me this actually hurts me to say it because he’s been an inspiration to me all my life but I was a ManUtd fan before Ronaldo and I’ll be one long after him. What he’s done today has tainted his legacy in my eyes. For a man who I think is likely the cleverest footballer ever, that was idiotic.

What he did today hurt and I don’t think I’ll be able to forgive it. We just had our best performance against a “big” team since maybe SAF left and he’s made a scene and given the press something to write. He has to leave now, asap.

bosnian_red

:lol: Ten Hag is his manager and Ronaldo is a player just like Elanga. He brought Elanga on as Elanga is faster, works harder, is better defensively. It's nothing about respect. Ronaldo needs to learn his place. Which is on the bench. If Ronaldo doesn't like it, he can feck off to a club that actually wants him in Saudi Arabia or retire.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Ronaldo is trying to force the sale cause he's being disrespected and wasted.
He's only hit 2 goals in 12 games of which one was a penalty. He is finished as a player for a club fighting to play in the CL.

If he was that great then Bayern who lost Lewandowski or Chelsea who have striker issues would have tried to get him for the low price of 10-15m. Lets face it - nobody took a punt on Ronaldo besides some Saudi team. World Cup 22 is his last chance, and I hope he finds the same form that Pele found in the 1970 world cup, because at the top-end of the club level he is finished.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The state of this shite. ETH made him miss the preseason too yeah ?

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
I can't believe how disrespectful everyone is towards one of our players. How could you possibly know why he left early? You're reading too much into it.
See the above post is another strange post, I'm not accusing anyone on this forum but ...
I would not be surprised if multiple PR reps-for-hire join forums as fans and try to influence perspectives.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Its ironic that for someone with the moniker, 'scientist' you have a very emotional approach to the situation.

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
See the above post is another strange post, I'm not accusing anyone on this forum but ...
You mean paid influencer/internet brigate? It is nothing new for the very famous, but I guess with CR7 there are just more of them hence I coined them the CR7 50cents army a while ago in the same fashion as China’s CCP internet army

In Rainbows

The state of this shite. ETH made him miss the preseason too yeah ?
It's embarrassing. It's disrespectful to have someone warm up? :lol:

It's called being a professional footballer. It happens to all footballers because they listen to their managers, in preparation for something. Sometimes, the in match situations change so you're no longer needed, but nobody knows the future.

How these fanboys don't see the obvious is embarrassing.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I think he is unmotivated and uninterested in staying at United (the feeling is mutual with the fans and he knows that). All of this along with missing pre season and on and off starts with not a consistent run in (for reason fully unbeknown to us at this time besides assumptions) is a complete recipe for disaster.

Is he prime goat level Ronaldo ? No of course not he’s almost 38. However I still think he’s good for a fair amount of goals in the right time.

I think he regrets coming back as it was obviously a terrible career decision at the point he is at in his career. He clearly feels this is a wasted year and he’s frustrated because he knows his career will only go on for a few more years.

Also I think his relationship with the club is broken and I doubt he has any real love or affection left at United bar fergie and his former teammates.

He is a free agent this summer and he is certainly coming back to Sporting (if we make the CL).

kouroux

I think he is unmotivated and uninterested in staying at United (the feeling is mutual with the fans and he knows that). All of this along with missing pre season and on and off starts with not a consistent run in (for reason fully unbeknown to us at this time besides assumptions) is a complete recipe for disaster.

Is he prime goat level Ronaldo ? No of course not he’s almost 38. However I still think he’s good for a fair amount of goals in the right time.

I think he regrets coming back as it was obviously a terrible career decision at the point he is at in his career. He clearly feels this is a wasted year and he’s frustrated because he knows his career will only go on for a few more years.

Also I think his relationship with the club is broken and I doubt he has any real love or affection left at United bar fergie and his former teammates.

He is a free agent this summer and he is certainly coming back to Sporting (if we make the CL).
Will his massive ego accept taking reduced wages ?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Will his massive ego accept taking reduced wages ?
I believe so. No major club will sign him at 38 going on 39 next season.

He wants to play in euro 24 and the best way he has to do that is play in Portugal and for Sporting bagging 30 a season over their upping his goal scoring record and playing CL.

Let’s see what happens.

kouroux

I believe so. No major club will sign him at 38 going on 39 next season.

He wants to play in euro 24 and the best way he has to do that is play in Portugal and for Sporting bagging 30 a season over their upping his goal scoring record and playing CL.

Let’s see what happens.
I really hope so, despite what he's been doing these past few months at Utd, I still want him to end his career in a good fashion in Portugal.

Josh 76

Haha
You can’t make it up!

city-puma

Nobody?!!!
What’s wrong with you?!
That’s how you disrespect our new blood?

Josh 76

I hope the fans stop fecking chanting his name every game. Great chant of course... but he doesn't deserve shit.
Fans at OT were clapping Ole off at HT when we were 4-0 down to those scousers. Chanting Ronaldo’s name is nothing.

bosnian_red

Fans at OT were clapping Ole off at HT when we were 4-0 down to those scousers. Chanting Ronaldo’s name is nothing.
Very different. It's one thing supporting someone trying but failing, but another thing supporting someone who disrespects you.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Starting to think we should of let him go city now. He’d of only spat his dummy out there when pep subbed him every game and he’d of unsettled there dressing room.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
we really deserve all the shit we have been getting for the past decade or so.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Starting to think we should of let him go city now. He’d of only spat his dummy out there when pep subbed him every game and he’d of unsettled there dressing room.
I doubt that they are interested in a washed up player.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Who fecking cares? We won and played brilliantly, if he wants to leave the bench with 10 minutes to go then good for him. I'd rather focus on the positives today, and there were many.
It's dissent and disrespect. We should terminate his contract. The cnut couldn't give a feck about the club and we should respond in kind.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It's not "nothing", it was the best performance of United this season against a direct opponent, he should have stayed on the side to cheer an celebrate, it's a very petty move and there's no excuse.
Can't deal with the team being better off without him. Apparently a great leader as per his fans. Thank feck we didn't give this chap the armband.

Status
Not open for further replies.