Day 14: Nigeria vs. Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Nobody can criticise how England defended when they see how these top nations try to defend.

Mali_Zeus

When I said his overall play hasn't been great, I meant in the entire tournament so far, not just this game. I agree, I think he's been sharper during this match and I reckon he'll get better as the tournament progresses.
Well I agree, just added I think he's been playing good in this game. :)

BARBY BOY

He's playing really well - he's been shyte in previous tournaments but Messi has turned it on this time around. He's dragging his team to glory single handedly like Maradona did.

What could Enyeama have done better for that free kick? Did you see the trajectory of the ball and how Enyeama had to scramble from the other end of the post to the other? Are people trying to blame Enyeama to take Messi's brilliance from him or what?
No it was a great free kick, I'm not taking anything from messi but you know its just meeh when the goalkeeper keep the first one out....... Oh we EQUALISE$ get in musa.

MarcRed96

That was crap defending from Argentina, they basically just let him run through them.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Musa looks handy. Wasn't it him that looked pretty good against City in the CL last season too?

Status
Not open for further replies.