View full 2021-22 profile

5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Bwuk

I think he would really benefit with some playing rhythm, his career for us has been so stop/ start, has he ever played 2 in a row? I think he could be an asset after watching him last year for Country and Serie A, looks a tidy player
I agree with this. It's not easy when you aren't given a run of fixtures.

jem

I don’t get the negative comments. I thought he looked good out there and actually showed a fair degree of composure.

Apokalips

I don’t get the negative comments. I thought he looked good out there and actually showed a fair degree of composure.
Me neither, a lot of hyperbole in here. He came into a situation where even our captain kept hoofing the ball off. He showed adventure and he definitely has technique on the ball but it is hard for someone who gets such little consistent playing time to settle and play their game. I'd be interested to see him given a run so we can see what he has properly.

Blood Mage

Certainly not at the level required but for now I think he offers more than AWB, which is pretty damning for AWB.

edgecutter

He needs to start the next two games to get him up to speed for the important champions league matches. By giving him some playing time it should also answer the question of whether he is good enough.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He looked fine. The problem is, the bar is so low that pretty much any right back is going to look good if they can offer something on the ball.

Think we should give him more starts and see how he performs. Having said that, Westham away isn't a place to do that . I would start AWB.