Eden Hazard 16/17 Performances

Hojoon

When you coalesce the mesmeric prowess and artistry of Eden Hazard is there anyone better to observe in world football? The expertise he possesses is beyond our time and very nature. His rise in football has been meteoric and remarkable and he will inevitably continue to subjugate the world of football. The poignancy and soul-stirring of his abnormal talent will carry on overwhelming footballing nations of all backgrounds and cultures with emotions and nostalgic everlasting memories. He's broadcasted his mastery in every single way fathomable. The close control, the feints, the intelligence, the speed of thought, the elastic dribbling, the weight of pass, the timing of the pass, the movement, the elegance, the flair, the agility, the leadership, the core strength, the absolute pure technique etc. There's nothing more to say. Best in the world.
I think you're in love, BlueCelery.

Womp

idiot

When you coalesce the mesmeric prowess and artistry of Eden Hazard is there anyone better to observe in world football? The expertise he possesses is beyond our time and very nature. His rise in football has been meteoric and remarkable and he will inevitably continue to subjugate the world of football. The poignancy and soul-stirring of his abnormal talent will carry on overwhelming footballing nations of all backgrounds and cultures with emotions and nostalgic everlasting memories. He's broadcasted his mastery in every single way fathomable. The close control, the feints, the intelligence, the speed of thought, the elastic dribbling, the weight of pass, the timing of the pass, the movement, the elegance, the flair, the agility, the leadership, the core strength, the absolute pure technique etc. There's nothing more to say. Best in the world.
Jesus Christ. Best in the the world :lol: there's an argument for him even being the best Belgian in the world.

I'd argue he's not even the best player at your club.

MSN, Bale, Ronaldo etc. are superior to Hazard.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

You should have listened to yourself and said nothing more :lol:

arthurka

He was easily the best in the league when we won the title and I'd say he's been the second best so far this season after Costa.

Just look at the fees we've received for players we've sold recently. The club have taken in hundreds of millions in sales for players we weren't even using. Now imagine how much we'd demand for our best player.

Unless Real Madrid are willing to fork over £120m or something insane they aren't getting him.

He's not a cnut at all. He's a really humble and shy guy on camera in interviews and things like that. He's basically the class clown in behind the scenes stuff, too. Doesn't seem to have an ego like other superstars.

Also, he's at a huge club now. So long as we're playing this well and he's enjoying his football I see no reason why he'd want to leave. Especially to go to Real Madrid where he isn't even nailed on to start every match.
Mate he has shown it before to sulk, last season ring a bell?
If Real turn his head there is nothing you could do and he will play badly or not at all if that is what it takes to get his move.. With Ronnie getting old and Bale under performing he makes a lot of sense for them.. Fee isnt the problem if the player fits, the fax machine is..

Prodigal7

:lol:
fecking hell mate get a grip of yourself. He's one of if not the best player in the prem. I'm going to presume you were out on the piss when you wrote this. If anyone wrote about how Paul Scholes was unmatched in his midfield "artistry" like you have here, you'd end up screaming and crying into your lampard themed Pajamas.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
:lol:
fecking helll mate get a grip of yourself. He's one of if not the best player in the prem. I'm going to presume you were out on the piss when you wrote this.
He must be drinking on a daily basis, going by many of his previous posts!

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Mate he has shown it before to sulk, last season ring a bell?
If Real turn his head there is nothing you could do and he will play badly or not at all if that is what it takes to get his move.. With Ronnie getting old and Bale under performing he makes a lot of sense for them.. Fee isnt the problem if the player fits, the fax machine is..
Again, Chelsea hold all the power with Hazard. He just extended his contract last year so is signed up until about 2020. That means there's no panic or anxiety about him getting close to running it out.

There also has to be a point where the fee is too high even for Madrid, surely? With CR7, Bale and Benzema do they really need to pay a potential world record fee for Hazard who may not even start every game?

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Well yeah, Pogba proved this :drool:
Good point, forgot they scoffed at his price.

We're fortunate that both of the Spanish giants are totally stacked in Eden's position. There isn't from in either side for him so I'm confident he'll remain here for quite a while longer. Even if he doesn't we'll be getting such an absurd amount of money that we'd replace him with another top class player or multiple top class players.

arthurka

Again, Chelsea hold all the power with Hazard. He just extended his contract last year so is signed up until about 2020. That means there's no panic or anxiety about him getting close to running it out.

There also has to be a point where the fee is too high even for Madrid, surely? With CR7, Bale and Benzema do they really need to pay a potential world record fee for Hazard who may not even start every game?
I hope so for you guys but contracts have zero meaning these days.. If the player wants to go he goes..

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
I hope so for you guys but contracts have zero meaning these days.. If the player wants to go he goes..
In some cases a contract means very little. In this case, however, it means that we can't be bullied into a lowball fee. It means we can basically name our price.

podurban2

Cringe.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
There also has to be a point where the fee is too high even for Madrid, surely?
Probably, they pulled the plug on Pogba when it got too expensive. But if Hazard became available and they decided to make him their next Galáctico project, I can imagine them paying a monster fee.
With CR7, Bale and Benzema do they really need to pay a potential world record fee for Hazard who may not even start every game?
In my eyes, Benzema is the obvious candidate to make way for Hazard, but he is under special protection from Florentino Pérez. Ronaldo and Bale will not move under any circumstances. So Real might very well continue as they do now, and I don't expect them to buy Hazard on top of that, too.

On the other hand, Ronaldo will be 32, Bale 28 and Benz close to 30 at the start of next season. At one point they have to bring in new blood and very rarely will a player of Hazard's calibre be available. So that might be tempting. James and Benzema will certainly be worth 80-100m EUR, which would make the Hazard transfer possible. But I'd be a wee bit surprised if Benzema was sold.

I would also not bet on Hazard wanting to leave next summer. He seems completely content with the current situation, trusts Conte as a coach and really likes his role in the team. If Chelsea buy smartly (which I expect them to do), I can see them challenging for the CL title in 2017/18.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Great 2 minute highlight of his best plays against his MoTM performance against Bournemouth playing as a False 9.

This was hands down one of my favourite individual performances of the season. When Hazard is at his best his impact on games transcends raw numbers, he just completely destabilizes defences & elevates his teammates levels. Everyone rightfully raves about his dribbling but his one touch passing & creativity isn't talked about enough.

Like Messi towards the end of his career he'll be able to make the transition to an Iniesta-esque "interior" midfielder. He has the elements & attributes of a ball carrier & has both the intellect & intelligence to adapt to that role.

sugar_kane

That's nice, do you have any fan fiction you'd like to share with us also?

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I reckon he could've scored that rabona if he wanted to.

Eddy_JukeZ

I always thought he'd be best centrally rather than out wide.

Been on top form this season so far.

Francoruud

Supports
Chelsea
Been playing with an injury for a while now (as well as Luiz since the Aguero "tackle") according to reports. That explain his drop of form. I hope he gets a rest after the Arsenal game.

RooneyLegend

He's been a let down this season. Started the season like he was going up a level only for him to come back down to earth.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
When Hazard is fully fit, he's the best player in the Prem by a decent margin.

He doesn't score goals at Aguero's rate, but no one else can effect a game across 90 minutes in the same way an in-form Hazard can, IMO

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

He doesn't score goals at Aguero's rate, but no one else can effect a game across 90 minutes in the same way an in-form Hazard can, IMO
Not even the best Chelsea player this season forget "by a decent margin".

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We are a good chance for him to regain some form today ;). I think his main problem has always been his attitude. He doesn't look that bothered most of the times.

Supermonkey

Supports
Chelsea
We are a good chance for him to regain some form today ;). I think his main problem has always been his attitude. He doesn't look that bothered most of the times.
His attitude is a funny one. I dont know whether its weak or poor. For example, against Hull we was outmuscled a few times by Maquire then just lost the will to play football! Couple that with the fact that he isnt a natural goalscorer and im starting to lose hope he will ever turn into what we hoped he would. Maybe something in the mould of Frank Ribery.

I still remember watching him in the first match against Man City which was community shield - first thought was this guy looks like a fast Joe Cole!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Is it fitness, or weak opposition though? I only remember him dominating a big team once in his career, city in 2013/14 at etihad

He's got the talent, i don't think he's got the mentality. Might end up a poor man's ribery. Or he could shift to a central midfield role in a possession based system and become a poor man's iniesta

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
His attitude is a funny one. I dont know whether its weak or poor. For example, against Hull we was outmuscled a few times by Maquire then just lost the will to play football! Couple that with the fact that he isnt a natural goalscorer and im starting to lose hope he will ever turn into what we hoped he would. Maybe something in the mould of Frank Ribery.

I still remember watching him in the first match against Man City which was community shield - first thought was this guy looks like a fast Joe Cole!
Good call to compare him with Ribéry, another player just a step away from becoming a truly WC one. The fact is that his career has been destroyed by injuries, while Hazard has always been quite fit.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ribery was a beast between 2012 and 2014 though. Top 5 in the world easily. Hazard would do well to reach that level

salford_

I have watched Hazard do it v City, Arsenal in the 6-0, Liverpool a couple times. He is the best player in the league with Aguero when hes at it. How is that even up for debate?

I genuinely believe him when he says he is playing with injuries though. Because when he is fresh and raring to go, hes frightening.

Ill tell you something, if he got made available for £60-70m tomorrow... there'd be clubs all over it notably Real Madrid. When Zidane is telling you that youre absolutely world class, you cant be bad

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Been playing with an injury for a while now (as well as Luiz since the Aguero "tackle") according to reports. That explain his drop of form. I hope he gets a rest after the Arsenal game.
He always seems to be playing with injuries when he's not in good form.