Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

3KDré

Cannot wait to see us line up with Rojo and Bailly again :drool:

FujiVice

Scary thing is, he's not half as good as he's eventually going to be. So much potential its frightening.

el3mel

Our beast defender and he combines very well with Jones as a pair.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bailly instead of Lindelof and the supercup against Madrid goes to penalties. Talk about spine. This guy is the backbone of our back four.

Sylar

Bailly instead of Lindelof and the supercup against Madrid goes to penalties. Talk about spine. This guy is the backbone of our back four.
I was thinking, him and Jones instead of Lindelof and Smalling makes a big difference to our defence. Smalling played well but i think the understanding between Jones and Bailly is good.

Bailly is only 23 :lol: Madness.

Devil may care

Good start, a little rash but I thought he used the ball well and positioned himself well.

Nicklas

He's a beast! Were we the only team going for him, along with City?

Fracture90

This guy, this guy is brilliant. So composed for someone so young yet so ferocious and aggressive when needed.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
You can really see how much he has progressed from his early days. Also that back header when on the floor was hilarious.

C3Pique

I feel so much better when he's in the team. Whenever the other team attack I just think "it's ok, Bailly got this". Beast.

Gatti33

Just needs to cut out the stupid bookings. Valencia too.
To be fair the booking he got today was a little harsh. The ref was pointing to different areas of the pitch as if he had commuted previous fouls but it was his first, I can only assume he took one for the team and as a result of fouling by others.

datura

To be fair the booking he got today was a little harsh. The ref was pointing to different areas of the pitch as if he had commuted previous fouls but it was his first, I can only assume he took one for the team and as a result of fouling by others.
Yeah looked to be for a number of fouls on Chicharito although Bailly hadn't made a foul before it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Such a bullshit way of managing a game, if the ref is going to do that he needs to let every player know.

TsuWave

Haven't enjoyed watching a defender this much since Vidic (other clubs included). watching this guy is as exciting as, if not more than, watching a silky attacking player

god i've got a crush :drool:

Martial

Bailly + 1 and I have no worries about the defence. He is that good.

SATA

Kudos to Jose for finding this gem of a player. I remember we signed him without much fuss and not a single team interested in signing him

Trizy

24 and already a top 10 defender in the world in my opinion. One could argue top 5.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I'm loving Bailly + Jones.

That being said, he is going to rack up the yellow cards for a suspension in no time. Hope Rojo is back soon so we don't have to suffer the three legged horse, Smalling.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
24 and already a top 10 defender in the world in my opinion. One could argue top 5.
These are the 5 top CB's in the world IMO, by no particular order: Ramos, Bonucci, Boateng, Varane, Pique (yes he's still good IMO)
Then you have a tier of Godin (who has regressed but is still decent), Alderweireld, Hummels etc.

Coxy

Agreed. Although that says more about the state of defenders today compared to the legends of the past.

He could easily be the best defender in the world soon.

ZAGREB RED

Have to be honest, if van Dijk was brought in to partner Bailly, that could be a potentially awesome CB pairing in the Vidic/Ferdinand mould. Won't happen though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.