g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Should ETH be kept on or fired by INEOS

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
There are lots of reasonable arguments for him to be sacked, questions over training methods, game plan blah blah blah

but Jesus Christ- look at that bench again :lol: .Unless it's a 7-0 massacre then today shouldn't really mean much. My god that's a rotten team.
Losing isn't an issue in this situation. If we play a stupid system that makes it significantly easier for Arsenal / harder for our own players than it should be...that's an issue. Let's see if we do that yet again, or whether this is one of the extremely few games that ETH plays more sensibly.

Gordon S

The manager is responsible for how we perceive the players. Glasner has transformed Palace and suddenly their squad looks pretty fecking good. Every player in our squad looks lobotomized since EtH can`t get his ideas to work, at all. Our squad is not as brutal as it seems at the moment.

lsd

The Oracle
Managing United must be the easiest job in the world if you are Ten Hag.

No matter how absolutely useless you perform people will still go don't worry it's the players you demanded we waste 400 million on that are to blame and not you and your non existent tactics.

All we have to do is make up this nonsense that your players have let down every manager since Fergie and everyone will believe it.

Then we will tell everyone that another season will turn you into promote Pep and Fergie mixed together

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Funnily enough they're taken less seriously than your sarcastic ones.
:lol: Don’t blame you for feeling uncomfortable with all the times you’ve struggled in these debates and had to go in circles trying to come up with even more ridiculous points. I think your ‘significantly more points’ and ‘slightly more goals’ will never be beaten as the best math gymnastics ever on this forum.

Don’t worry though, I have not even been reading your posts lately. Like I said after Palace game at this point it is pointless engaging in any debates. The delusion circle has become so small there’s virtually no debates anymore anyway.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol: Don’t blame you for feeling uncomfortable with all the times you’ve struggled in these debates. I think your ‘significantly more points’ and ‘slightly more goals’ will never be beaten as the best math gymnastics ever on this forum.
Im not struggling, I'm saying your sarcastic posts are a higher quality than your genuine ones. Keep up.

Revan

Assumptionman
Im not struggling, I'm saying your sarcastic posts are a higher quality than your genuine ones. Keep up.
His sarcastic posts are basically the same as your non sarcastic posts. Of course you would like them :drool:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Why is he doing this with Casemiro? Why does no fecking journalist just flat-out ask him; "Casemiro is struggling massively filling in at centre back, why are you persisting with this?"

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why would you keep picking a player that is completly finished at top level.

Just play a youth player they'd be a better option.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Why is Neville continuously defending ETH saying the structure is different in this team today when it isn't?

rajds89

The manager told casemiro to do that obviously
The manager who very recently accused some of his own supporters of "not understanding the game" rather arrogantly whilst evidently not learning a damn thing from the other night and the genuine 0/10 performance Casemiro dropped whilst at centre back.

Jezpeza

Casemiro drops a 0/10 against Palace at CB. So we start him at CB a few days later against better opposition as well.

Is ETH just playing for the payoff now? Total clueless toss artist

AndySmith1990

And so the next cycle of repetitive arguments begins.

Wish Ten Hag would feck off already so we and the club can all move on from this madness

Asger

Shit manager and coach.. McTom has played many matches as dc for Scotland. Eth probably doesn't know he can play there. He should be there instead of Casemiro that clearly can't play as a dc.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
And play who there? He should retire if he can't run, I used to do it playing CB in Sunday league. It's the absolute bare minimum.
Kambwala who is an actual CB? Could even play a 3 with AWB, McT and Evans.